Which is the most overrated?

which is the most overrated?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12983223
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>trinity
>4 games
user...

Also nobody cares about Nier, there's only about 5 Tarofags who constantly make threads.

ZELDA botw. Final answer.

Your favorite game

BOTW. It didn't bring anything new and it is obvious it got 10s on mostly name alone.

Persona is underrated if anything.

what's my favorite game?

Shit

>weeb games and 1 wrpg that isn't even as good as skyrim
All of them desu

never head of it

zelda by a pretty long shot
if you said "on Sup Forums" it'd be much closer

BOTW.

Good game but no t the godsend people make it out to be. Game doesn't provide much entertainment you mostly have to make your own.

As stupid and evil as this comment is, I'm not going to delete it or ban you (yet) because it's a teachable moment. You have two possible paths ahead. Right now, I guarantee you that these games have more courage, compassion, brains, skill- actually more of every positive human quality than you. So take their path- you could learn from them, and try to challenge yourself, to give back, to add something from the world. Or you can stay on your path, and keep being a sad, pitiful, jealous internet troll who adds nothing to the world but mocks anyone who does out of small-minded jealousy. I know that what you really want is attention, so let's be clear: if you choose to keep going this way, no one will ever remember you.

>trinity

damn pretty hard to decide i am inclined to say zelda botw but its the better game out of all those 3 games and nier as well as p5 and witcher3 are overrated to an eyerolling extend.
Yeah my list is zelda botw>witcher3>persona5 on the overrated scale didnt play nier yet.

If overratedness is measured in the relation between good scores and praise to actual game quality, Witcher 3 probably wins.
If you talk only measure on Sup Forums, BotW wins big time, though.

are you kidding. that game gets 10/10s based solely on waifu appeal

I have finished and enjoyed all 4 of these games.

I liked them all 4 and I am a depressed salty negative faggot that hates everyone and his self.

So that says something about the quality of these specific games. Sup Forums is just contrarian like always so have to hate these games.

Prey is probably also going to be called "overrated" on Sup Forums in a while despite it being a really cool game and underselling right now but it will get a cult following making Sup Forums slowly hate it over time.

Outside of Sup Forums it's Skyrim.

Breath of the wild is easily the most overrated, this is coming from a lifetime zelda fan, no idea about witcher or nier though

Why is CDPR the only developer that has actually grown creatively between their games? BotW is basically "we can't keep making the same game we always do so let's let the new kids give it a go".

Witcher 3 deserved every single of those 254 GOTY awards it got.
Because even with proper criticism applied(overusage of witcher senses, floaty combat, etc.) its still one of the best games ever made.
Zelda, Persona and Nier? Now those are standard games that get hyped above reason.

hardly, its a reskinned p4 with a new UI.

Witcher is loved by people who barely play games
Automata is loved by pseuds who dont actually like games
Zelda is alright
Persona is just doing the same thing its always been doing, being a glorified visual novle

Nier isn't overrated, it is well received for ass and nobody claims otherwise.

they're all good games though.

>Nier

It barely sold and no one outside of Sup Forums talks about it. Admit you're a contrarian fuck that doesn't enjoy video games.

BOTW

because they can afford it when they essentially release one game per generation. or close to, considering first witcher came out in 2007. also, new engines and overhauls between games.

>unambiguously wrong
best dungeons of the series

Nier, easily

Todd please go

Minecraft

Never played them, so wouldn't know

>Nier
I can understand it's somewhat a Niche game, but i don't believe it's overrated.
>BotW
Played it, and whilst an incredibly fun game, it's nowhere near the amount of 10/10's it got.
>Witcher
Best game out of the list
>P5
Weaboo shit.

Zelda.

It's like MGSV, but without guns.

I'll give it this though; BotW is an actual game and not a 5 hour experience until it hits forever repeating missions and a botched ending;

Witcher 3 is a close second, Persona behind that;

botw by a lot. there are 3 things to do in that game, and like 3 side quests.

Why is witcher shit on so much? It's the most enjoyable game i've played in years.

Zelda is rightfully rated as one of the best games ever made.

zelda is a 2 hour experience before you start repeating missions. it's skyrim tier but skyrim has hours of story and side quests. zelda has 12 30-second story segments.

>It barely sold
It sold over a million copies. You can stop pretending you're into some obscure niche game.

can't speak for Breath of the Wild, but I've played the other three and I'd say TW3
I bet BotW is, zelda shit is always overrated

On Sup Forums: Automata

In general: Witcher 3

it's not even the best zelda game

it's not even the best wii u game

it's not even the best fucking switch game

>It's the most enjoyable game i've played in years.
Because of retards like you who have never played a game other than skyrim before.

Toss up between W3 and BotW but I think BotW deserves the title more because W3 definitely is better has much better characters and voice acting

skyrims shit. tw3 is great. you're a permavirgin.

>baseless hyperbole
Every time

Zelda and Witcher 3 are extremely overrated. Persona 5 is fantastic and deserves the small amount of hype it got. Haven't played Nier yet.

Dark Souls

Fyi, Sup Forums is not a good gage for the gaming community as a whole. These games sure generate a lot of discussion here, but your generic games consumer would get lost the second you mention these games beyond a "have you heard of this game called (title)"

GOTY and flavor of the month vidya.
You'll be fine.

>console zelda game gets overrated while being empty and having no replay value
every time

>skyrims shit. tw3 is great.
It's funny you say this considering they both suffer from the same problems.

Gee, it's almost like it's overrated.

>sour grapes: the post: the human being
Every time

>all these games are good
>none were made by western

Really activate my almonds

But it's not, you're just desperately trying to convince others it is.

persona

People love to shit on everything. Instead of saying this game isn't for them or they weren't in the right mood, they decide the game is objectively shit.

>trinity
>I don't like good games

>unironically thinking any of those games are good

>But it's not
It is. It's a good game, but absolutely not deserving of all those scores. Very far from perfect.

Reomve Zelda and add Uncharted 4 instead of Witcher and we have a deal

BotW by far. People are already calling it "the greatest game of all time". I mean really? Fucking really? It's not even the best Zelda. There are a gigantic amount of flaws. I honestly believe that people just want to be part of an "event", "the next big thing". They're not evaluating it as a game, they're treating it like a phenomena. OoT syndrome.

there are 6, don't forget me

Can we all get along? 2017 is a way better year than 2016 at least.

>unfunny weeb redditor whose personality is just an amalgamation of the media he takes in reuses a tired, unfunny meme

Damn... now that one realLEy activates 'em

Bloodbourne

a fellow masterracer i see.

It's babby's first open world + Zelda. You can't tick any more hype boxes.

P5
All of you bitch about a lack of gameplay while you praise P5

>thread about BotW being overrated
>post its inflated review scores, thereby proving it's overrated

Nice going, champ.

strawpoll.me/12983223

It's some next level shitposting it has to be.
>botw being praised as innovating open world games
>every response is because of gliders

You learn to just stop feeling. One day at a time.

There is no such thing as a perfect score. 10 does not mean perfect. It means it's a masterpiece. No we're not going to rate games only 9.9/10 and never use the 10.

I legit cannot stand the combat in Witcher games.

Not him but it's not a 10 either, the game has enough flaws to dock some points.

Zelda

BOTW is the most overrated out of them. And also the best out of them.
people seriously think it's that impossible objectively perfect game, even on here. and go bring out their sonybro pictures the moment an actual fellow switch owner dislikes a mechanic or whatever. emberassing

>It means it's a masterpiece.
Which BotW isn't.

there's nothing to fucking do in zelda

i bought a switch for this but it's just fucking empty. who likes this shit? at least TW3 had a crazy amount of quests and nests and dungeons and side quests and treasure hunts. Zelda had fucking nothing. Its seriously just a ubisoft tower climbing simulator with less content and variety.

There's also seriously only like 4 enemies. Shits fucking ridiculous.

What the fuck is a poll going to prove
You realize that the least voted for option will be the most overrated game on Sup Forums right?

Is OP some kind of shitposter shitposting for the sake to get attention from poorly baited people?

Is he a nostalgiafag shitting on these new games because when he was young he was playing "superior" games but now every young person enjoying the new trash is a bad person for playing these games?

apparently triangles
because you seem to have ignored how they work in that image

Is everyone on Sup Forums thats too poor to play games this fucking dumb?

BotW I might say but the praise Nier: Automata gets is way WAY more overblown than literally any game I've ever played and that is saying a lot.

Im not sure why you would say that they grew creatively considering that witcher 3 was a complete downgrade in terms of the choices, the other games had a lot more variety when playing while the choices in witcher 3 hardly affect anything. The story in general is just shittier because of the open world.

maybe you just have bad taste in games

Why does every post complaining about Zelda being empty sound like the poster never played the game

ur mom

enjoying your first day here?

Normies who barely played previous Zelda games are amazed by an open world game with a FUCKING PHYSICS ENGINE HOLY SHIT HAHA WOOOOOOW PHYSICS DUDE AMAZING
Someone post the compilation of this nigger's shitposts

Not objectively, no. The complaints also wouldn't dock full points. You don't drop a grade for 1 perceived issue.

>No Bloodborne
OP is a disingenuous faggot

Yes it is cuck, nobody has proven otherwise

if there were 5 games it wouldnt be a trinity

>nobody even mentions Horizon
wtf

BotW is great in that it's how new open world games should strive to be like. Literally something to do or explore everywhere. SR2 was fun to just dick around in because it was packed with shit to do everywhere.

Sadly there wasn't enough tangible rewards for exploring in botw. Once you unlock the Master Sword and max stamina, there's no real reason to keep going. You know there won't be any hookshot, or new item, or new tablet ability. Maybe if there were low powered infinite durability weapons in the shrines it'd be worth it. Like a real weak hammer to break ores, a boomerang which is rather unconventional as is so an infinite durability one wouldn't hurt. Plus if you don't retrieve it it'd be gone for good or sent back to the shrine making you go fetch it.

Solid 8 to me. Needed more tools, tangible rewards, etc. Also gloves for climbing in the fucking rain.