How do you pronounce her name anyways?

How do you pronounce her name anyways?

Keh-lisa?
Sel-ika?
Sel-isa?

Fire Emblem Echoes thread. I'm having Fun.

Awakening fags also welcome.

Cute. Post more cute.

It's pronounced wai-foo

Why not just any fe game?
And for more discussion bets on whether we get another sword lord for the switch title or if is grows a pair and switches it up.

Iunno, I just finished awakening yesterday, started playing this today, wanted to talk about them.

Haven't touched birthright though, so that would make for poor conversation.

I don't see any real reason to try and change tradition besides Smashfaggots whining. Though IS will probably give in and do something like Corrin again where he gets all these dragon transformation powers that never ever gets acknowledged again.

It's pronounced "Celica"

O-oh thanks.

セリカ

Deen or Sonya?

Does this question keep you up at night, agonizing into the early hours of morning?

Is it worth chucking my orbs at this shit?

Sonya, she's a fairly good mage and one of the best you can get on the route.

Plus Celica already gets an insane amount of mercs, especially if gou make Atlas into one(which you should). Plus Deen drops his Brave Sword anyway.

Dread Fighter>Mage

Se-ven-point-ait

Dread Fighters look dumb. I'm sick of the flippy shit they keep doing.

Nigga I've already got Saber, Kamui, Jesse, and Atlas. The fuck do I need another for? Not to mention when the armies join up in the final chapter, I'll have Gray as a Dread Fighter.

Besides, Sonya is the one with plot relevance.

Am I screwing up my units by promoting ASAP?

its entertaining how almsexual Faye is in all of her supports. Shes not winning the alm bowl is she?

Are you fuckers pirating it? Cos it's not yet out where I'm at.

No. The unit's stats get bumped up to the class's base stats if they aren't there yet, and if they somehow are, you get +1 HP. The ones you might want to wait on though are the Pegasus Knights since they only get one promotion, as well as Alm and Celica.

Nope.

Now the trio is finally complete. Catria, Faye, and Cordelia can perform the Tricuck Attack.

oh shit, so you actually are suppose to promote early in this? i've made my run harder than it needs to be

Yes. They will later wonder why IS no longer makes classic FE games and sticks to Awakening clones, not realizing it is all their faults.

I'm buying thr game legitamately and then pirating the DLC.

Who else /patrician/ here?

Smart shit, I may hack my 3DS to do that.

I'd highly reccomend it, just read the OP in Homebrew general on /vg/ and it should set you up.

As long as you're on firmware 11.3 or under, you should be fine.

Awakening is basically a Gaiden clone though

Sonya because Genny needs to A rank somebody.

Truly this is the reason why Pegasus Knight Faye is the correct and canon choice.

I seriously don't know why they thought Faye was necessary when Clair exists. I guess they thought it would be funny to have a character that was more obsessive.

It's pronounced "muh-dick"

何?

No. Not even slightly. Having the ability to grind is something half the series has. Otherwise they are nothing alike.

Sell icka

In the sense that they borrow from the same school of map design

Mae!

if you are super anal about the pronunciation the most correct is She-lika

youtube.com/watch?v=t6heFRfHQv0

This girl makes my heart doki doki.
I'm still not buying her 40 dollars dlc though. But i did buy her special edition.

You want my bet

Next game focuses on Priam, they make it canon revisit tellius but stick with an improved awakening formula. IS will play it safe, the balls are gone, don't expect something crazy.

very fast alm

>twintails
>boobplate

Almost threw up a little

Anyone got any suggestion on what to promote the villagers to? I honestly don't want to turn Faye into a cleric.

I don't know why anyone would buy it, most of it just makes the game easier than it already is

Thanks for encouraging Nintendo to publish games with more season pass bullshit.

Faye works as anything, if you don't want her as cleric (she's the only one that basically becomes a dancer with Again and gets physic really early), Pegasus Knight is probably the best since you'll only have Clair and had really shit attack

Whoops that was for

You can still buy the base game and NOT buy the DLC, you do know this, right? Surely my little user isn't this retarded. DLC is well over a decade old now, it's here to stay.

Fucking KEK

What classes do I advance the starting villagers to at the beginning of the game.

Gray-mercenary to fix his shitty speed
Kliff-mage
Tobin-archer, mage is decent since he'll learn excalibur way sooner than Kliff, but I like archer because Alm won't get another for a long time
Faye-see

Do you know if it's recommended to promote as soon as possible? Or should you wait till level 10 at least?

Not worth it for the villagers unless you're that autistic about grinding them, stats get bump up to the class's base stats if the unit didn't already have them