What E3 announcement would make you literally lose your shit? The one so big you would break in tears like a baby

What E3 announcement would make you literally lose your shit? The one so big you would break in tears like a baby.

For me is a sequel to this nigga.

I feel that they can't make a proper sequel to Super Mario RPG because the original Super Mario RPG was meant to give a glimpse of Mario's world in 3D before 64 came out.

Doing a modern take of that would probably be something like 3D Mario but with light platforming. Maybe Chrono Trigger-esque transitions to battle.

Shao Lin current gen reboot. I've been asking for this for the last 17 years and I haven't given up hope

forgot pic

new Timesplitters
new Luigi's Mansion would be great, too

Given the industries recent track record I end up hoping things I like don't get sequels if it's been more than a couple years, or the original studio is no longer intact. Far better off hoping for new interesting stuff.

>Super Mario RPG 2
>Takes the concept of dream worlds from SMB2/Link's Awakening and runs with it
>Essentially ties various franchises together with one overarching Dream World
>Mario goes to different worlds based on areas like Hyrule, DK Country, Yoshi's Island, Kirby's Dreamland and Metroid/Pokemon/Splatoon stuff

Basically Subspace Emissary but with as a stand alone RPG game that mixes all the franchises together and lets you build various parties, Mario/Samus/Metaknight? Why not.

Never happen, but still.

One of the few JRPGs that actually holds up.

All developers announcing an immediate abandonment of cinematic trash in order to focus on fun, engaging games with depth.

Wut? Why does it need a sequel? Mario saved the day and Geno went back home. What else would you do?

Dragon's dogma 2

Metroid Dread being made and being pure 2D is the only thing Nintendo can do to make me buy a Switch.

A new Paper Mario that's like 64 & TTYD but builds upon the previous established gameplay with new ideas that mixes well with the old. It'll never happen (especially this one since these games take 3-5 years to make) but I'll hope yearly for it, I'm desperate as fuck.

A sequel to SMRPG like you mentioned would be dope as well.

A new Jet Set Radio (or a port of Future for PC)
English translation for SMT If
Pic related

>still hoping paper mario will be good again

it's time to let go, user

PSO2 coming to the US.

Yeah, just like how the Super Mario Bros. series ended when Mario saved Princess Toadstool once.

Paper Mario was literally called Mario RPG 2.

The Mario RPG subgenre has gotten far more attention between PM + M&L, meanwhile the Mario sports subgenre has suffered horrible neglect with shit like Ultra Tennis and Mario Party 10

>a Paper Mario like TTYD

user, I know it's good for you to stay optimistic and have dreams, but this is just not gonna happen.

The moment they revealed they would have the Chain Chomp partner only to then toss it all away was the day I gave up hope.

New Fallout game by Obsidian set in the west and continuing the story of 1, 2, and NV.

Already happened with KH3's announcement.

Maybe some kind of insane holy grail like a new Chrono game that's more CT than CC and replicate's Toriyama's early art and not his new sterile looking shit.

Literally anything related to Skies of Arcadia as a stand alone game. (sequel, re-release, etc.)

I've tried to let go, Anons, I really have but I can't help but hold onto it. Even after reading the interviews and seeing the beta Sticker Star shit that got abandoned I just can't help but yearn for a new one regardless.

crash twinsanity 2

Suikoden 6 or Valkyrie Profile 3, but those probably wouldn't be announced at E3 anyway.

How about a year free of retro pandering, remakes and unnecessary sequels?

I would call you a sad fuck, but I'm the one waiting for Mother 3 to be released in 'Murrika despite having played the translation more times than I can count.

So I guess I'll just say hang in there, mate

>people won't buy the new IP
>Sup Forums will shit on the new IP for being new
or
>people buy the old IP
>Sup Forums will shit on the old IP for being old
You see the choice companies have in current year.

3 and a port of 2

Snowboard
Kids

I know you're still out there Racdym you fags.

2 Call of Duty in the same year

Sequel to Elite Beat Agents
New Tactics game by Yasumi Matsuno

A sequel/remake of this bad boy, or alternatively my other favorite Skies of Arcadia. I would flip out like a drugged out monkey if I saw either of these two.

full remake of MGS1 that's actually good and faithful

Kirby themed MMO fusing concepts from mainline Kirby games, Team Kirby Clash deluxe (Timed raid bosses & classes/equipment), Kirby Fighters Deluxe (for PvP), and Amazing Mirror (Huge interconnected world to grind in, changing Kirby color with dye).
Have it done in a way where equipment decides your class/ability, you have individual levels per class, and leveling classes will not only make you stronger but also unlock new Attack skills.

What are you waiting for? You've already played the game. The fan translation was spectacular.

Seriously. How can people still give a shit about Mother 3?

There is a full translation. It's good. It's great. You've played it already. So has anyone who gives a modicum of a shit about Mother 3. The fan patch came out NINE YEARS AGO.

Nintendo doesn't deserve your money for Mother 3. They're obviously not interested in it. A Nintendo release would only be worse than the fan patch.

beyond good & evil 2, except it's good and not jadesassin's creed

GUST OF WIND DANCE

no, I used to want a sequel too before I realized it would turn out to be a giant turd. It can never be made right. Just let this game stand on its own as the masterpiece it is.

smash bros but with good characters