Fucking screenshot this post and save it when E3 rolls around. This is definitely happening. You heard it from me first

Fucking screenshot this post and save it when E3 rolls around. This is definitely happening. You heard it from me first.

not shaky enough

Fpbp

I don't believe you, but I saved it just in case.

I like some of these titles. They're weird which intrigues me

>F-Zero Chemical Nation
>Pokemon Eclipse
>Metroid: Continued? (wtf)

>F-ZERO CHEMICAL NATION
LOL
0/10

>Metroid: Condemned
top kek fakest list ever

>Rythm Heaven: Switch It Up
Yes please

OP what the fuck is wrong with you? I can still make out some of these words! Shake it harder faggot

Does that say Kid Icarus: Destiny?

Honestly I haven't even beaten the first 3DS game because the controls are such a fucking chore to play with.

this thread again?

>Pokemon: Eclipse

You moron, all rumours have been pointing to Pokemon: Stars

Same here. I'm hoping they're working on a sequel and a playable port of the first game to Switch at some point.

>DKC: Kruel Klash

They refuse to bring back kremlins. Not happening.

But the sun is a star

Metroid leak

>10 years of phone advancements

>omg blur
>every year

Do I look like Nintendo to you?

delet this right now

I agree, but if RETRO is making a trilogy it would be cool to see them in the final game.

>blurry
>tilted
>people will still fall for it

>OP quivering in his booties

Oh don't get me wrong, I'd LOVE that. It's a shame really.

Nice YT faggot

there is no reason for this sheet to exist. they aren't doing a live show. they don't need a set list. you people are retarded. if this were sony or MS where they're presenting live on stage this would be relevant but they are going to do a 30 minute pre recorded skit with games. there's no reason for a sheet like this to be exist.

I was in that thread 2-3 years ago when that user posted this. Good times.

I don't work for Nintendo or anything, but please delete this right now.

It really never gets old.

>SHIT REGGIE'S COMING! GOTTA TAKE A PIC FOR Sup Forums!!!!

you are the retarded one if you think employees don't get internal memos about their schedules.

The motion blur makes it extra sophisticated.

>All these OC Donut Steel names.

gave me a good chuckle

At least use a proper logo, Nintendo's logo isn't red.

and they'd have a schedule if they were doing a live show. the video package is going to be done and complete before e3 you fucking idiot. they just have to hit play. there's no reason to write out a set list like this.

>Metroid Continued
The saga continues?

It has always been red, faghat.

It USED to be red, it's currently grey, and in most common current marketing, it's shown as white with a red backdrop.

do not reply to that fat spic you newfag

>hey bob what is in the meticulously planned and carefully edited presentation that we are using to showcase our company at E3?
>i dunno lol guess we'll find out when it airs

Do you think TV shows don't have shit like this because they're recorded before they air?

>employees get memos about what is going to be on a video recording not connected to their job in any way

Suuure.

shake the camera a bit more, take screen again and make sure to save it at 300x300

how is it not connected to their job, somebody at nintendo at some point would have to describe what is on the fucking schedule

>2017
>People still can't provide unblurry evidence
???

quick, send it to kotaku and polygon, they will run with it for sure

Not an argument.

The quote goes the Sun, the Moon, the Stars.

>how is it not connected to their job
Because they didn't make the video? Do you think top secret before E3 information is handled by normal employees? Its handled by the higher ups.
>somebody at nintendo at some point would have to describe what is on the fucking schedule
Making the video isn't on the schedule. Its made by higher up people, given only to someone like reggie or the president, and the played when the time comes.

the person stitching together the individual game previews would need the name of the presenter and the fact that it's a demo or not because.....?

there's no reason for this list to exist you fuck head. also there's no reason for the nintendo logo. they know where they work. and they wouldn't use final names. they'd use project names on internal memos.

this list is fake and you're a neanderthal.

>Sup Forums has dozens of MY DAD WORKS AT NINTENDO AND HERE IS WHAT'S GONNA BE AT E3 threads
>they all reach 300 replies full of anons believing it

>meanwhile kotaku and polygon have not entertained bogus leaks even once

really makes ya think.....

i want to believe you

>Metroid
>Presenter: Shigeru Miyamoto
So glad this isn't real.
Can't wait for him to retire and stop ruining games.

Nah, there's a game I know is going to be at E3 and in the presentation that isn't on the list, fuck off retard.

Hint: It's already been announced officially without a proper title

Also it's Pokemon Stars not Pokemon Eclipse

>Actually work at Nintendo
>Not even remotely high enough to get information like E3 presentations

I got to know about the 2DS XL like 4 hours in advance.

Dipshit you forgot XCX 2.... gotta try harder.

Paid shill?

What if they announced a new and improved Switch?

FIRE EMBLEM?

Needs a much more steep angle and maybe some good lense flare

It's actually a third party exclusive.

Nintendo has no third parties.

SMT

so it's just something they mentioned in passing and you actually have no idea whether it's going to be at e3 or not

and if you're talking about mario rabbids you're drool-on-yourself retarded

Well leak stuff the day of the conference if you get anything.

I want to open that out of curiosity, but at the same time, I don't

Koizumi is going to be presenting too, are people really blind to what's happening with Koizumi?

Yes

No

No, it's not Rabbids, it's been officially announced, the company developing it has announced it, it has no subtitle, it's a sequel.

you are retarded if you think people believe leaks threads

a leak thread told us about the switch reveal with mario odyssey and btfo all the tranny leakers

Koizumi is Iwata's real heir. At least when it comes to PR.

The cheery on top of the cake was the (((tranny "leaker"))) openly laughing it off on their twitter and then cashing in for victim bux.

I think he will be the new president, it's not like they haven't eaten up talent before for this position, Iwata was a legendary programmer, Koizumi is a legendary director.

ERSB leak was legit. Sadly.

Wow what a retarded sentence, Sorry.

The Cherry on top was the (((tranny "leaker"))) openly laughing the correct leak off as nothing and then cashing in for those victim bux after getting severely blown the fuck out, they even claimed that the people laughing at xiawerioadflajdsfladsfir were harassing xeasfjadlsfjkadslfm.

>Nintendo bringing every single IP all at once including dead series like F-Zero
Too unbelievable. Nintendo has only brought this level of franchises all at once, and that was the year they announced fucking Other M.

>ending on pokemon
>no smash port

And the moon is clouds. Necrozma is the Prism pokemon and it has an image of a star on it that could very easily be the logo for the next game.
Although I hope they go full pandering and make Red Sun and Blue Moon and you follow Lillie into Kanto

Where is xc2 homie

Camera shooting effect.
Composition diagonal.
Out of focus.

>100& FAKE THANKS

>Pokemon
>Ultimate Kirby Collection

lmao