Do you take a moment to study and learn the answers to these questions? Or do you just use a cheat sheet?

Do you take a moment to study and learn the answers to these questions? Or do you just use a cheat sheet?

Other urls found in this thread:

eurogamer.net/articles/2017-05-16-persona-5-test-answers-exam-quiz-4249
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I guess when I don't know the answer.

This, how am I supposed to know some chinese or japanese folklore

because they literally mention in the dialogue if you would've paid attention

you didnt go to school or what?
>American education
lul

IS THAT

Cheat sheet. Can't be fucked missing out on knowledge music notes because I never took a Japanese civics class.

YOU'LL NEVER SEE IT COMIIIIIIIIIIIINNNGGG

>hit the touchpad and the internet gives me the answer

wooooooow

You push the button that shows you what everyone else in the world answered

I started cheating when I had to up my knowledge in order to hang out with makoto

just wing it
silver was the only possible answer because the other materials weren't known

The answer isn't always in the dialogue

When I realized you could cheat I used it every time

I try my best to figure out the right answer and then I look it up. I'm almost always right except when it comes to super specificJjapanese stuff. P3 had that one question about Japanese legislation for nuclear weapons and shit.

The end justifies the means in this case

In class I used the network feature to cheat. There's no real way of knowing without a guide and losing out on that Knowledge would irritate me too much. On exams I used no cheat sheets and didn't need them, for the most part. The final exam involved some save scumming, I stopped paying attention because I thought Joker wouldn't be present for the test.

>study and learning
XD kys op
eurogamer.net/articles/2017-05-16-persona-5-test-answers-exam-quiz-4249

Guess, and then reload save if wrong

Or

Good man.

I have never heard of the silver ratio, is it just the square root of 2?

I don't cheat, the worst thing I could do is check the log, but if I don't know the answer then just pick whatever it seems right.
If I fail I make sure to remember it for the final exams

There'd no point in playing a rpg if I just cheat

I just pick whatever I feel like. You only play a game for the first time once, using a guide feels wrong.

Why did they have to stick us with a used up whore of a teacher instead of this fine older woman?

I look it up and actually do a bit of studying on the subject. Not that it always helps me when it's something obscure or self-referencing. Or just poorly translated.

Like that fucking crab question.

>last exam has questions you weren't asked in class because it was taught while you were in hiding

Just fuck my score right up, Senpai.

You have no way of knowing what topics will come up next, so there's no way to study in advance.

Further, if you're googling the answer, that's research (provided you don't just go to a game site). So honestly, you're learning something. Boom.

>a cheat sheet
you mean the network button?
if I'm not confident I'll use the network button

What was his name? John John?? No.. That's not it..

>Questions about Japanese folklore, history and culture

How the fuck am i supposed to know that living in the west? All i learned from Japanese history in high school was almost nothing from the Meiji and Edo periods, and their role in WWI and II, Only way to get those right is if you actually make a point to remember some dialogue in the game or if you are really into Japan

Some questions are alright though, the 4 triangle method for example is something i didn't know but i assumed as much and got it right

For the ones about Japan, i just touch the touchpad and get my free answer

Guess first, but then look up the answer.

reminder that if you play NG+ answer all to questions wrong

I guess so? I couldn't tell you them off the top of my head but I can answer them well enough reflexively.

Same shit in Bully, except about American geography and whatnot.
Who the fuck knows about that American shit

this is exactly why we need localizers to handle games like those to remove cultural stuff westerners wouldn't understand or find it controversial :^)

it's also not racist against japanese because i said so

King crabs aren't crabs, though.

I used the network.

>People only dreamed in black and white before color television.

Wow, what fucking retard on the team thought to include this "fact".

i did

I refuse to believe this statement

So was she Chinese or part Chinese? Because usually when there are obvious Asians in a Japanese game they're Chinese or Koreans while the Japanese characters are "white".

Could be Korean because the name is 3 syllables, but Usami is also a Japanese name. I'm leaning towards she's just Japanese because they may only show one syllable of her namenif she was a Korean teaching in Japan.

I think that might be somewhat true

It's not so much that people dreamed in black white before television, but just that tv helped induce black and white dreams before TV got color

There were also people who actually thought that black and white tv shows from New York and Hollywood was what the places looked like because perpetual smoke and fog from factories, and they'd never be able to afford to travel personally. Your subconscious works with what you feed it. If you have a dream about Dick Van Dyke it's likely going to be black and white.

>look it up
>it's actually true and studies were done on it

I wonder if people used to dream that they were reading books all the time when that was the primary media.