What is the video game equivalent of this image?

what is the video game equivalent of this image?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l_u18_BKczg
youtube.com/watch?v=A8ZZmU8orvg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

overwatch

This image

Minecraft

>hey bro what's your favourite FPS?
>60

Consolefags vs. PCfags

>probably reads a bunch of garbage fantasy novels

>STR vs INT

Any RPG which allows warriors to quest with mages.

youtube.com/watch?v=l_u18_BKczg

I miss /fitlit/

I remember that image when fit and lit both merged.

The most shitposting I ever saw in a thread . It even got pinned by the mods

Pretty good one OP. Now tell me, what's the video game equivalent of *this* image?

I miss /vint/

>2017
>choosing between intelligence and muscle
>not being a highly intelligent well spoken muscle fat athlete wrestler

>easier to get headshots
I thought he was supposed to be smart

Why do people get ridiculed for improving their bodies? It just seems like all these artists that make these "people who go to the gym are dumb" were scrawny little shits in elementary school with no friends, "I'm just more bright" is the most common form of delusion for why someone has no friends.

pic relate

Bigger brain = larger mana pool = being tanky as fuck with mana shield.

Bookworm types arent known for being in touch with reality

The same reason Sup Forums hates casuals

My opinion = the only correct opinion

People are under the impression that life is a video game so stats have to be balanced i.e. smart people are weak, that and generally in films and shit tough guys (jocks) are always dumb as a bag of rocks and smart guys (geeks) are as weak a fuck.
In reality, only an idiot would let themselves get that weak in the first place, and doing proper strength building requires a modicum of inteligence if you aren't on gear.

it's not "improving", it's just a meaningless waste of time like any hobby
people who think they should be praised for wasting hours every day just to get a release of endorphins should rightly be ridiculed

Do Sup Forums even work out ?

HAES shill go and stay go

someone post the one where they're a couple

The point is to be healthy, you fucking idiot.
I guess you think being healthy is a waste of time too, well we'll see when you're 65, oh wait nevermind you'll be dead, you fucking landwhale.

The way I see it, people who improve their bodies beyond what's normal/healthy are people who
1. Have wasted many hours of their life on making their arms 2 cm thicker than other people that they could've spent doing something else, like not being in pain
2. Are probably more in touch with their animalistic side, because working out only feels good if you're a fucking animal
3. Are usually insecure in some way or compensating for something

precisely
there's nothing "healthy" about working out
doing some exercise regularly, yes, and in this regard eating well is at least as important if not more
muh gym brah, no

You dweeb

What the fuck?

Never forget that the worst posters on Sup Forums are always Canadians.

oh shit the worlds flat

MOBA vs RTS

>waahhh why are we stuck with Sup Forums I miss Sup Forums
>south americans nonstop shit posting
>any videogame discussion ruined by fucking leafs and people calling out fucking leafs

what exactly do you miss

but isn't working out just exercising for and hour and a half? I don't see a difference, if exercise is okay then so is working out.

For some reason /fitlit/ worked really right, I started to have a healtier life because of it.

Satan doesn't do any of those things though.

Oh? And what's "normal/healthy" to you?

>because working out only feels good if you're a fucking animal
>Are usually insecure in some way
Pot meet kettle.

>people who think they should be praised for wasting hours every day just to get a release of endorphins should rightly be ridiculed
>Sup Forums - Video games

>1. Have wasted many hours of their life on making their arms 2 cm thicker than other people that they could've spent doing something else, like not being in pain
only 2cm top kek. dont forget the fact everyone treats you better if you look better. why wouldn't you want to max our your "attractiveness" stat. stay virginal
>2. Are probably more in touch with their animalistic side, because working out only feels good if you're a fucking animal
you bet im an animal. im a fucking gym rat
>3. Are usually insecure in some way or compensating for something
yeah alright

what's the video game equivalent of this image?

Why did I think Solaire vs Logan when I read this?

>2.

The fuck?

being anything but white and male

Flexible Survival if you lose a fight with a cock cannon.

Being thin and slightly muscular, but not roided out like what people on /fit/ think is healthy
Insecure with themselves

>than other people that they could've spent doing something else
Pray tell what that "something else" is? Watching reruns on the TV? Playing videogames? Don't act like working out is the lowest thing you can do
>3. Are usually insecure in some way or compensating for something
and..? almost everyone is insecure, at least i'm doing something about it instead of stagnating.

what is the video game equivalent of this image?

KEK

SMT

I dunno but I got this.

Shadows od the Damned

>haha guys look I'm just a thin lil guy, das all, haha I don't have a care in the world, people who work out care too much, haha but not me, I just don't care, nope, not at all, I'm not insecure like those people who work out at gyms pshh not me, h-haha... guys? GUYS? I SAID I'M NOT INSECURE? WHY ISN'T ANYONE CARING ABOUT HOW NOT INSECURE I AM???

8 SCOOPS???????

Dark Souls 2?

I bet the big shotss at wendy's are really loving all this free marketing these anime artists are giving them

>this is what magicfags believe

NOT ENOUGH

this is my fettish

What if you get bored of excercise easily

I can follow a routine but i get to feeling like im going to slow and want to move on with something else

On what basis do you have to judge that's healthy?
What if you're very muscular and not roided out at all?
What about this guy? He's pretty huge

lmao at ur projections tbqh family
If this were reddit I'd crosspost you to iamverysmart lmao

People don't make fun of people going to the gym, people make fun of people being absurdly obsessed with going fo the gym to the point they become almost annoying about it.
It's not strictly about improving your body, people love to make fun about people obsessed with certain stuff to the point they only talk about that most of the time.

It's kinda the same reason they laugh at Sup Forumsermins for video games. Though body building is more socially acceptable.

>STR v.s. INT

>What if you get bored of excercise easily
that's just called being lazy

fuck back to /r/eddit nigger

>he's never had nerds get extremely passive-aggressive towards him in university for getting exam scores or contributing more in group work

m8 the salt is real, people expect you to be dumb as bricks if you look like you could actually defend yourself in a fight

Can't really say more most games, but the only thing a physical fighter can do against magic is activate Protect from Magic, and even then high level mages could still deal decent damage.

God forbid they know pic related.

I've held a routine for a few weeks before just losing interest, I dont get it either

Laziness? Maybe. I always find myself wanting something quick so I can go about my day, but most bodyweight stuff carries on for like an hour

Quentinposting

do you listen to music while you work out?

>not being so powerful the movements of your body causes shockwaves of pure kinetic energy annihilating any form of magical energy in your path

Its in the background but i mostly just focus on the excercise

try using earphones, it keeps me motivated

People actually get mad? I dont get it. If they want to get buff to they can just work out, hell even ask you for tips.

post moar

People that can shoot vs people that have actual bomb strats on RB6 Siege

Bet you wear a fedora

Quentin was too good for this hellscape of a board.

nintendo fanboys vs other gamers

>NOW nintendo fanboys are chads
you niggas are always saying they're either fat or scrawny, what will it be user?

You aren't moving mate.
youtube.com/watch?v=A8ZZmU8orvg

>not moving your internal muscles to flex thus unleashing a kinetic shockwave to destroy the ice

having "fun" browsing Sup Forums instead of actually playing games

What's the nerd version of a juvenile power fantasy?

what is the video game equivalent of this webm?

Sup Forums.

I am legitimately curious how it feels to hilt something that large. Like how do not only take something that large, but then fuck it? Women have babies that are smaller, that come out a hole designed for child birth, and scream bloody murder over it.

I'm legit impressed that the human body can stretch to take something that large.

ARK characters.