Was it autism?

Was it autism?

No.

Story of that pic of yours m8?

Do you really care? Is your life so shallow that a photo of a broken disk without any context is enough to spark your interest?

YEah why not

Main girl got dicked by her previous bf and can't stop thinking about him during sex.

Whoa. I'd do the same if I didn't get my VNs from Nyaa RIP ;_;

baby's first cuck

NTR is hot as fuck if you self insert as the girl. He is unenlightened.

A company that makes otaku VN games decided they were sick of making the same old shit every time where the girl is a pure innocent submissive waif who falls head over heals for the MC, so they made a VN where the girl is not a virgin and still has conflicting feelings for her ex-boyfriend.

It made otaku so angry that they boycotted the company and drove them out of business.

It's funny, since I remember a different company making generic VN's with a NTR bad-end or something, and now all they make is NTR.

I dont particularly prefer NTR but i do like seeing girls being complete sluts so i dont usually mind it

No it was Netorare

I don't think I like NTR either, I just like the mind brake.

>mind brake
How fast were they thinking?

>muffled eurobeat in the distance
Very fast.

shame, they used to make games with avoidable NTR. I am still waiting for A.V. King 2.

Nothin wrong with that, risk of doing business. If a business is so ignorant of their primary customers and go out of business for offending them then it's just the market at work.

Stop liking NTR

This guy draws some hot shit, but it's just a tiny bit too fucked up to be optimal.

I don't even like this self-insert shit, but fuck no it wasn't autism. Fags were ripped from their money with false advertisement.

>not self-inserting as the bull
To be honest NTR is only shit tier if you're self inserting as the kek'd party.

>Projecting

It's a Thursday and you're spending it on Sup Forums. Your life is just as shallow if not worse for being pedantic about it.

>not having a holiday on ascension day
Heathens to be perfectly honest with you family shaking my darn head