Is there any game in which I can bartend or make realistic cocktails?

Is there any game in which I can bartend or make realistic cocktails?
I saw VR bartending game but I'm not retarded enough to have bought a vive so help me out Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

kongregate.com/games/dannyseven/drunken-masters
youtube.com/watch?v=vbGzqXQSa3Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pls

Why not just invest in some fucking equipment and learn it for real?

Even if you're not making real fancy drinks that's still more real than playing a fucking video game. Like holy shit man you're literally asking for a video game where you simply mix drinks.

Did you know that liquor costs alot of money?
A bartending videogame would be great for practise without actually having to waste real alcohol.

Va-11 Hall-A is chill if you're more interested in the social side of bartending. Can't help you with the realistic drinks though.

space station 13

this
like no joke if you ever wanted to RP as a bar tender and have people play along this is the only game that does it right

Kingdom of Loathing

No joke

Just watch that bartending anime you little queer.

One of my favs:

kongregate.com/games/dannyseven/drunken-masters

Drunken masters.
It's a flash game, but it's the only bartending sim I've played

are you really this retarded?

pls tell me more

It is pretty good, but it might depend on if he just wants purely bartending or if he wants to deal with other fun things on the side like the station exploding, assorted antagonists fucking shit up, and having to shoot the chef to keep him away from your pet monkey.

seriously like 90% of the times I've ever shot a beanbag in the game it was at the chef

This one, it's just called Bartender.

is it worth watching?

came here to post this.

He just recommended it to you, idiot.

Yes it is btw, though I read the manga. Expect booze trivia and a chill atmosphere.

If nothing else, the soundtrack is phenomenal.
youtube.com/watch?v=vbGzqXQSa3Y

I'm an actual Montreal bartender who took mixology classes.

AMA

>Did you know that liquor costs alot of money?

LOL. It must be really sad being that much of a poorfag. Tell you what, write down your email for me and I'll send you some food coupons.

>playing a videogame about bartending, relaxing and having fun OR wasting shitloads of money on practice cocktails

spotted the retard