VIDEO GAME RELATED THREAD

LOL

I don't know what I feel from this.

I understand the joke. I understand the attempt at humor. I don't dislike it enough to be offended by it, but I definitely don't like it.

Is this the videogame comic equivalent of elevator music?

Pretty much. Comprehensible and inoffensive, but unremarkable and not particularly insightful or unique. I'd say elevator music is a pretty good comparison for comics like these.

Where's the joke?

Us culinary masters

It should be a three panel wordless comic.
Fuck it I'll do it myself.

what the fuck is a toasty

What the fucks a toastie?

Context clues you stupid fuck

inb4

Still don't know what it is

Is it a roasted roofie?

>euro bait

He eats bad food.

no toastie for the roastie tehe

I see fucking cheese and a tomato when he is making it and is later holding the cheese in his hand. What the fuck is it

The joke is that he spent time and energy to mak a delicious meal in the game because he's a connoisseur of only the finest cuisine but in real life he's eating chips with grease flavor.

Fuck you, user, that was really funny

Honestly, I kind of hate this "omg so unfunny xd u think gam3r references r funny fuck u" thing that people seem to do online. I know it's like a "fuck normies!!!!" kind of thing but it's like yelling and making caustic "jokes" over Full House.

It's clearly toast, user.

Is that a girl or a boy?

It's what you Americlaps call grilled cheese. Toastie is short for toasted sandwich.

And also saying "uh uh WHATS THE JOKE XD". You know the joke, it's just very dull humor. Stop trying to be "witty".

I am an Amerifat and I have never ever heard anyone call grilled cheese a toastie ever.

What's the joke?