Sup Forumsidya Drawthread

Previous Thread:
>Post character name/franchises and references and keep them in a single post
>Keep it vidya
>The character(s) must be of vidya origin
>Post an art sample with your "taking requests" requests
>No bumping your requests
>If a post breaks the rules, DO report and hide it. DON'T respond to it.
>No OC requests. You can, however, request the creation of vidya characters.
>Everyone posting "LOOMIS" without explanations and proper criticism is just spam, which should be ignored and reported.
>Please bump if the thread reaches page 10
>Have fun

Post your art to the booru for anons to find later in case they miss a delivery or if it is NSFW:
vidyart.booru.org/

Also, to those uploading, if you know who the subjects of the picture are, please tag them!
NSFW Deliveries should also be posted in

Want to learn how to draw or improve your drawing skills? Visit the /ic/ sticky

Drawing Books:
mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Fx6eCGsXMw
youtube.com/watch?v=02IcsROI2HY
i.imgur.com/LrGCz57.jpg
imgur.com/a/fmk9Z
imgur.com/a/9m6U1
imgur.com/a/wMt9A
imgur.com/a/aVtmP
imgur.com/a/n6uMs
finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Meia
imgur.com/a/z6yw5
youtu.be/-VVQPSrHGa8
twitter.com/mokuzu_U/status/867604234383933440
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Requesting Mae and Momo chilling together and Mae saying "You have a ghost problem too huh?"

This isn't a challenge or anything, but everyone draw a Rabite.

Requesting a human/non-furry version of Alicia Pris

Requesting Etna dressed as Pengie from GBF inside a Prinny robot.

ANCHOR POST

youtube.com/watch?v=_Fx6eCGsXMw

Requesting an Ape Escape monkey version of Paul, from that DNA productions thing with the fucking three eyed monkey.

Requesting a tied-up Sig

Requesting tea party between Faye, Tharja, and Camilla.

Your waifu loves you! You're a real honey, easy to stick to through these times!

Requesting Leo making the reaction on the left

Requesting the intergalactic misadventures of Luna, Bandanna Waddle Dee, and a random Waddle Doo. Like battling Space Pirates, surfing on meteors trying to escape a cosmic horror, or trying to make enough money to escape a crappy backwater planet

With all this easy manipulation, next thing you'll do is tell people to draw "Spike and Kat being cute together teehee"

There are baby bunnies living under my deck and I love them

Requesting Aigis with huge titties in a very small and tight fitting swimsuit and doing whatever you would like

Requesting Opalneria lying down in a beach at night

Requesting Makoto from Idolmaster or anyone from Tekken slam dunking Pacman.

Requesting this famous scene from Deus Ex recreated using two provided touhous.
Make them both wear sunglasses.

Requesting Ivy Valentine as a robot similar to Labrys.

>Spike and Kat
Who?

(reposting cause old thread is sinking, and I would like to actually converse with this user if he's willing)

I get it, and I'll work on it. You generalize in specific ways that are unwarranted, but your overall assessment is totally correct.

I usually do this more often if it's the first time I draw a character. I don't need to look at the art for Anna anymore, but that doesn't really change the fact that it's still something I need to fix. Getting likenesses without referencing, I mean.

Since this isn't the fist time you've pointed this out to me, I have to be curious if you have any specific advice for me - or if you have any art to demonstrate a more correct way of doing things.

haha

Occasional colorfag here, post things that need color, cute girls preferred.

Thank god it's a joke delivery.
I hope nobody unironically likes that pairing.

Requesting Ashley Graham being stupid.

youtube.com/watch?v=02IcsROI2HY

Requesting Yukiko successfully being cast as Alex, a new character in the remake of the game "Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey"

Format is like an awkward Atlus executive meeting on how to Shin Megami Tensei hip like Persona. Maybe add Yukiko on a casting couch.

Requesting you use something other than the airbrush tool.

Not vidya but I would appreciate a hand here. She is a Phantom Mamono from the MGE Book

Requesting a drawing of you having fun playing video games!

But what about her gigantic tits?
Any requests involving those?

Requesting Carrie from Castlevania 64 wearing only the Spanish flag.

Its the water brush tool with blur on, you uncultured swine.

I never said I was good.

Requesting a drawing of Helmetsaur or whatever the fuck his name was from link to the past

I CANT PLAY GAMES.

Her being stupid with her tits, duh!

Requesting a Shin Megami Tensei version of The Dying Cu Chulainn.

i.imgur.com/LrGCz57.jpg

Here's something to try.

One, it's Helmasaur king, two i forgot to attach the image like a fucking retard.

Requesting Etrian Odyssey 3's Monk and Fem-Ranma with swapped outfits standing side by side. Bonus points if you keep the bust size in mind.

Requesting a pole-dancing battle between Elise and the 7th Dragon Psychic.

Those are some cute plushies. Where did you get them?

Requesting Elena bent over a desk and fucked or on her knees with her hair being grabbed and face pushed into the ground while her ass gets pounded from behind.

ebay like 12 years ago

I want to make that guys dreams come true and see this colored.
imgur.com/a/fmk9Z

Requesting Daidouji giving Rin a boombox serenade

So you use two tools to achieve a poor result that you could've achieved using one?

I would clap furiously to prase your dedication to imperfection but one palm is busy facepalming wile the other is busy typing.

next op

Requesting Hibana from R6:S in flannel and jeans with the Hyper Beast Nova shotgun. Thank you in advance.

Hibana: imgur.com/a/9m6U1
Outfit: imgur.com/a/wMt9A
Nova: imgur.com/a/aVtmP

Requesting Akuma from Street Fighter doing something nice.

If this repeat request is getting annoying get me know and I'll slow it down.

Its my birthday tomorrow!
Requesting Vincent Brooks handing the viewer a gift or anything bday related with him would be greatly appreciated
imgur.com/a/n6uMs

Requesting Mahira riding a big cock.

>I have to be curious if you have any specific advice for me

Just git gud, bucko.

Octoling

>Not vidya
>>>/anywhere else/
ya dum dum

Requesting Nutcracker Zenyatta Juggling nuts. They can be golden if you want.

Eh, that's good enough for me. The next time I catch myself relying on a reference too long I'll stop myself.

Hopefully you like Li'l Cactus, too.

>bumping ur own request

>Its my birthday tomorrow
for laughs haha

Make your own animal crossing villager using your favorite wild animal

>haha
Mno shhhh! dont summon it.

Requesting anything of Meia from Mobius.
Examples are moogle pajamas and naked and covered by crystal hards/bikini of crystal shards, or dressed as a stereotypical witch.
You can also find more picture of her here

finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Meia

>it actually is my birthday
>never even thought to include the fact in my request
I mean, I guess pussy feely drawfags will fall for it.
Who gives a shit.

I hate this delivery.

When you Self-Destruct in Nier Automata, 2B loses her skirt. I'd like a drawing of 2B either having her clothing completely blown off (an edit of little Emil heads over her NSFW bits is a funny idea) or drawn in Yaegashi Nan's (Senran Kagura) artstyle. Yeah like imgur.com/a/z6yw5

>having breasts this large can only mean one thing
So I'll request it: breast pregnancy

What are your plans for the weekend, user?

working

Makoto morphing to a Zeo Power Ranger

>breast wombs
What a time to be alive

Did something happen? I have not been lurking regularly lately. I don't remember birthday request causing this much ire in the past?

Dunno about you, but mine is August. Got a delivery the day after it passed, and I never said anything.

It's best just to keep quiet.

Do qt ayys count?

Can I get Shatte in some nonlewd scenarios like wearing one of those Playboy Bunny costume, also like a bridal gown or playing video games or doing chores like cleaning and cooking? Maid outfit optional.

Requesting Haruka from Senran Kagura having her pudgy belly spanked by an user (pink belly), causing much jiggle and moans of pain and pleasure from her.
Pink belly reference (little silly): youtu.be/-VVQPSrHGa8

Requesting the blue Dragon from the 360 game Blue Dragon as a dragon monstergirl

It's not my birthday. Requesting the cake monster from Super Mario RPG, Bundt.

Without looking at you drawing, it appears you rush/underestimate the very first step of creating the head. Try to create either a ball or a box and pinpoint its center on the front side. In the pic here, it's the cross whose middle point sits right above the nose, at brow-height (in realistic heads anyway, depends on your stylization of choice but the point is to remain consistent throughout the same style). Once you define those guidelines it's just a matter of repeating the process and boxing things in. So I advise you practice on a more efficient/consistent way to setup those guidelines. Stop the drawing early and pay more attention to it then do it several times. You'll notice you'll likely find those feature points to be in different places even when drawing the same angle. I'm guessing you already do use construction lines because you are not a tracingfag, but you need more solid coherency for complex things like heads, hands and mouths.
Also - on y our side view as for the eye, I think you made it about as wide as the front view, if I remember correctly. Eyes obtain more of a squished "

THICC hex plz

A2 taking a bath, either in an actual shower or in a lake or river please

someone fix this picture

Requesting Metal Bomber playing the electric guitar.

I would really like anything with Yoko Belnades from Castlevania Aria/Dawn of Sorrow. An idea I would like is a drawing of her looking like a succubus (succubi in the game oft disguise themselves as her). Thank you.

Requesting A2 as a tribal human girl killing a colonist mother and claiming her innocent, civilized son as her mate

Oh fuck yeah, tribal girl? Seconding, I never thought of that. Minus the other shit you said.

He's a sea turtle

Try to do anything other than lay around, doing nothing.

Very neato

I really want to see Gino and Totori enjoying themselves and in the company of each other, maybe getting a bit intimate in a home or out in a brook.

Post something specific man!
TO DO WHAT?

>not liking strong tribal women claiming little boys by force
They need to earn the ownership of the shotadick, pham

Requesting Mai Natsume in this lewd schoolgirl outfit:
twitter.com/mokuzu_U/status/867604234383933440

Are those shorts or the shell part?

Don't respond to degenerate faggots.