Built a pc but no interesting games to play

>built a pc but no interesting games to play
recommend interesting games please

Overwatch

Minecraft

single player please

Skyrim or Fallout 4. Metal Gear Rising or Nier Automata. Dragon's Dogma. Mount and Blade Warband.

The same ones you play on console

If you're not shitposting look at the steam most played and pick one you think sounds alright.

DO NOT buy multiple games unless they're on sale though, I did this when I first got a PC and wasted tonnes of money

Dwarf fortress

>pc games
You have an option between free to play mmo's full of chinese people trying to make money (botcoins)
or you can play the countless "games" that german students make to test out a game engine. (no it will never turn into anything)

>build a pc
>get recommended console trash

not shitposting. i looked at torrent trackers and realized there are no good games came out recently
i'm downloading alien isolation right now

It's okay consolefriend, I'm sure those grapes were shit anyway.

You also have the option to play the greatest games from every genre, something that you'll never be able to on any console.

Open Steam and find a game that looks fun to you, retard.

I personally like battlefield 4 and league (despite being shit at it). Would love to try battlegrounds but it requires a supercomputer. (this is all classed as casual trash here for some stupid reason).

CIV is very popular (but I've never tried it) if you want a strategy game.

easy bros! didn't mean to hurt your feelings. :^)

You literaly have all console games up to ps2 to play, along with all the PC classics such as quake.
Also lots of autismbait games like factorio

you mean with emulation of consoles? kek

Here's some exclusives I really enjoyed:

Gearhead 2 (Mech based Roguelike)

Ariadne(Hentai JRPG)

Undertale(RPG)

Analogue: A Hate Story&Hate Plus(Visual Novel)

River City Ransom Underground(Beat Em' Up RPG)

Chroma Squad (Sentai Inspiredfuckyousaban Tactical RPG)

The fact you have built a pc doesn't mean you cant play multi platform games there are loads of good games, dmc4se This guy games,
MMOs, emulators, x2 albion interlude city builders like anno, settlers, ceaser 3 4x games like endless legend and stellaris and an amazing title called alphs centuri.
And i repeat its not a sin to play games that are also on consoles like witcher 3 gta iv-v tekken is about to be released tokiden kiwami 2 is also good, you can emulate super mario 3d world play osu and almost all the rhythm games also lunatic rave 2,
Also what kind of retard are you that you just built a pc without knowing what you are going to play on it.
Play shmups too

Rate my collection and no I didn't fall for the steam meme like some gaben cum juzzling troglodyte steam cuckhold

>literallywhogames/10

I thought the point of building a PC was to play multiplat games with better performance? Your attitude is elitism in absurdum.

I hope this is a joke

I found I enjoyed these games so whats the big idea? What do you play?

You can emulate any game in the world on a pc

Quite good senpai,
Post rom list too, and also is core 2 duo incapable of playing minecraft?i tried it on my old pc one of the version was running ok but when i tried 1.8 it lagged like hell and the previous version also started lagging, just wanna confirm if it is game or my PC

Dance with rogues

games you could have easily played on your eight year old dell laptop

brogue

>good gramphics
Paragon
Dota 2
>good grameplay
Machinarium
Botanicula

That's pretty legit

play some undertale I bet you will love it you dumb fucking cunt wojak poster

thanks and I used to run Minecraft on a quad core can't remebr exact model number and it played ok. You can install OptiFine mod for extra graphical settings to better optimize it for ur PC. PSP is my biggest rom collection so I'll just post that, have stuff for ds,gba,gbc,snes,gamecube,ps1,ps2 though

Assuming this might be a bait thread, but I recently started hollow knight. Was incredibly slow at first, but the game ramps up and is super fun once you figure out where you're going.

Forgot to post the other folders

Thanks

>i play exclusively heavily shilled games

Guys please no indie games

I need something to play

>I play faggot hipster games nobody has heard of because i think im better than everyone

>Dj max
>Gurumin
>Summon night
Nice.
Also is that police naught Saturn version or is there a PSP version too.
Also ty bro for the mod definitely gonna try

>buy gaming PC
>exclusively play 20 year old games, 2D indie games and VNs

It''s a port of the PS1 version english patched. It plays well enough and u can find it I think still on nico blogs. And yeah optifine is really good if the default setting low still lags ur pc, you can fix even more stuff

I'm so sorry...

Not a port sorry it is the PS1 version english patched converted to PSP

Just curious if it isn't bait. What separates indie games in quality from non-indie titles?

>when you can't even imagine someone would play videogames for enjoyment
>Sup Forums - Video Games

The games in my pic are pretty mainstream.. and no they are just fun games to play,
Yeah, still fun games tho doesn't matter what system