Remember when Capcom got BLOWN THE FUCK OUT?!

Remember when Capcom got BLOWN THE FUCK OUT?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cLaLNSCxeRI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes but then mn9 also got BTFO

I mean the point the comic made still stands
Despite it being a flop, people wanted megaman and still do (probably)

25k people isn't enough people to make capcom want to make a game.
1.5 million is chump change.

The artist clearly knows shit about what goes into making a game and the desired userbase of big companies.

Obviously inafune knows less about it aswell.

Remember when Microsoft got BLOWN THE FUCK OUT by Yooka Laylee!? I can't wait for Bloodstained to BLOW THE FUCK OUT of Konami!

yeah but remember Shovel Knight did really well so please ignore the other 98,746 failed kickstarter games.

That feel when this game from the same developer
youtube.com/watch?v=cLaLNSCxeRI
Looks like a better game than Mo No 9.

is this a LOL thread

The real winners were us all along. We got to tear up the industry and kill that shit

Remember that they are still releasing Rockman X toys even without a game

Not enough people to warrant the development of a game tho.

Ultra Street Fighter 4 cost much less to make than Mighty No9 and it made much more money.

reminder that the one-time April Fools joke Rockman X ver. Katoki art they made actually got a toy release

Capcom shitting on deviant autists who want Megaman games on the daily

X is tired of Zero so he gets a !notRush instead

yeah no I want one

It even has a better, shitty commercial VA guy.

it's funny because capcom's releases are still tanking lately because they don't deliver what people are asking for

>27 days to go
67,226 was the final count.

I actually feel bad for people who backed MN9, even though I fell for the hype and celebrations I still didn't contribute to the Kickstarter but I really feel bad for those who got conman'd

/blog

>Capcom giving a fuck
They expect sales in the millions

I backed this project back then and I have to say this fig is fucking great, I was looking forward to them doing more MM stuff since they asked backers about what characters they'd like to see but..
>They proceed to release multiple recolors of this one X figure
Fucking why. I want to see them do more than that. What a waste.

What about those who got Iga'd?

MN9

A very funny yet very sad tale.

No, that's Zero. Don't you know your Megaman?

Why did they make him Jewish? At least Dobson makes the suits of Japanese companies Japanese.

I don't get why MN9 of all things got so much traction, the trailer was extremely obviously manipulative and it wasn't even going to be a new Megaman Legends game.

Like honest to god who thought there were "too few" megaman games out there, ever counted them? Like 130 and the majority of them fall in the same genre.

If it was a legends reboot, okay that was an iteration of the franchise that was short on releases but the reason 2D megaman died was cause no one bought it or even liked it anymore (Capcom's shit handling didn't help much either but I doubt it would've mattered much), try finding anyone who backed that campaign that played even half of the critically acclaimed Megaman games.

Fuck it for ruining the rep of crowdfunding anyhow, the majority of games made that way turn out really well yet once as much as a single blemish shows on any kickstarter game since everyone starts to scream "IT'S MN9 ALL OVER AGAIN BRO".

There had been some big cancellations and people were mad. The series has stagnated for years, and it had been several years since any big release. The fans were hoping for a revival.

Then "The Creator of mega Man" stepped forward.

Ironically, RKS and its sequel was WAY better. But fans ignored those.

>These kickstarters failed, so that means that any successes we see are irrelevant.
Wew lad

He hasn't failed yet, e3 is his last chance

The guy on the left is kind of obnoxious. During a stream he kept quoting overused lines from SotN and saying shit like "awesomesauce". I wanted to punch the screen.

That's a neat Gundam

>MMX8 didn't even get a Gamecube release
>there wasn't even a X game on the Gamecube aside from Command Mission and the collection

What did they mean by this?