Is Injustice 2 good?

Is Injustice 2 good?

It's shit. Just save your cash for tekken

Tekken is shit. Just buy Injustice 2.

If you like wasting money on shit games, listen to this guy.

>Tekken
What a fucking joke. Don't pretend it's anything more than a party mashing game.

Supergirl is the best.

NRS' inability to create an attractive female model for 3 games straight is infuriating.

She looks fine, mate

tekken is much more fun

The OP pic looks pretty good.

No

Not really, but that's just my correct opinion.

Harley and Black Canary look good though. Even Wonder Woman looks better than the skeleton playing her in the movie

>3D garbage
>good
lmao

Yeah, after all I've actually met real women to have have basis on what it's attractive or not considering the game takes on a realistic graphic style.

It's fun, and an improvement over the first Injustice.

But I honestly think that the new Killer Instinct still is the best western fighting game.

Harley and Black Canary look hot as fuck

Yes, It's GOAT.

Do you like to eat trash? If yes, the game is good then.

Yes.

Truly a miracle of the universe.

It's fine if you like uggos, but to the rest of the world they are not very appealing.

I'm sorry user, but I'm pretty sure chads would rather date women with actual human proportions instead of hyper stylized aliens whose bone structures don't make sense.

No

Not big enough desu

We all know you are shitposting, just stop.

They don't want clipping problems.

Are you an actual faggot?

Also this game is great and as it stands its the highest rated fighting game ever made.

>playing westshit
KYS

Only good nip fighting game is Guilty Gear. VF is dead.

no but worth a story playthrough if you're a dc fan

>zero ass
>zero tits
wtf?!

So? Chads will stick their dick in anything.

Good one, I like how you dehumanize a whole group of people solely because they live a different lifestyle from yours.
What do you even define as Chad? Because all Chads I know usually get prime girls, cute girls, milfs, bimbos whatever, they just get the top of the shelf of each category.

She looks fine, you probably like the plastic dolls from DoA.

> I like how you dehumanize a whole group of people solely because they live a different lifestyle from yours.

What the fuck are you talking about?

>Because all Chads I know usually get prime girls, cute girls, milfs, bimbos whatever, they just get the top of the shelf of each category.

They also fuck fatties and uglies when no-one's looking. A hole is a hole, am I right?

hey man at least they get to have a root more often i guess

i hate having high standards when im a dodgy lookin cunt myself kill me

I love mommy.

Genocidal cunt.

Better to have standards and stay a virgin than regretting all the times you fucked someone for the sake of fucking.

I mean, look at all the people defending the game models here. Is this what you want to become?

>Better to have standards and stay a virgin
No, it's not.

Literally all the females in the finished product look better than the early previews. They actually listened.

Elaborate, please.

But they did.

Not him but I wish I fucked chubby girls when I was teenager so I could be more confident dating hotter girls.

I want to make green babies with her.

Man face

wat

It's my first fighting game and I love it. I fucking suck and lose all my matches but I can see myself getting better slowly. I wish I could know what some of these mechanics mean or are, and if they're fundamental to fightan or if the game has its own rules. But I am having a great time. I came from league and csgo and I'm diamond 2/master in each and i genuinely have never played a genre with this depth that relies solely on my own skill, it's been great, I fully recommend it if you're okay with getting shit on nonstop

There's nothing cuter than a chubby girl that should be a hot girl if she was in shape. It's a good stepping stone into getting at hot girls

Imagine if Capcom had made a DC fighting game in the 90s, how superior to this garbage it could be.

also,
>supergirl and powergirl titty monsters
>morrigan character design tier

Why would he stop when you dumbasses keep replying?

>b-but it's an unrealistic and sexist portrayal of fictional women...

By your standards, every woman you've met irl is guy if you think that looks like a man.

>how to tell everyone you are an idiot
>manface
>manjaw

That's laci green

>attractive female model for 3 games
I'm pretty sure you're gay mate.

Reminder that Ivy is a confirmed lesbian with a kid

>Projectiles 2: Spam Boogaloo

No. It's fundamentally the worst designed fighting game ever released by a "major" developer, yes even worse than SFV.

Full screen distance and stage size are both massive, you are rewarded more meter for spamming bullshit full screen than your opponent, you take massive chip from blocking, and meter burn roll is a pathetic answer that puts you at a fundamental disadvantage for trying to get in.

I literally could not design a game more catered to projectile spam.

Not a virgin my dude I just have high standards

also I'm getting to the stage where I agree with and am more than ready to get very drunk and throw those standards to the wind

I forgot to mention, current top tiers are

>alone in his own tier is Deadshot, who is projectile soam incarnate
>then we have Supergirl and Darkseid. who spam lasers and have a teleport to catch other zoners sleeping
>Black Adam, who has a full screen high low mixup