Okay I bought this yesterday and I've just beaten Father Casgoigne after three tries...

Okay I bought this yesterday and I've just beaten Father Casgoigne after three tries. Cleric Beast took me literally two because I hadn't gotten used to the controls yet and used triangle accidently, and wasted my vials.

When does this get challenging?

You're doing way better than i did but even I didn't feel like it was that hard of a game.

these games being "lol so hard" is a meme, kid. just enjoy the game

There's a lot you havn't said.

Is this your first Souls game?
Did you already manage to level up and upgrade your weapons?
Did you use the music box or learn to parry?

Or are you just baiting to be a shithead?

later chalice dungeons

You shouldn't go into any game based on what others find hard or easy. Just play it and form your own opinions, good hunter.

The beginning before you get used to it is likely the hardest part. The guys in the DLC hit like a truck so I guess they are a bit of a difficulty spike when you first get there. Otherwise it's mostly smooth sailing unless you spam chalice dungeons to get to the downright retarded shit.

The game isn't hard, the amount of hand-holding in other modern vidya makes these games appear harder than they are. Unforgiving is a better way to describe it

Enjoy the game user

Jesus Christ you faggot, you've only beaten two bosses. Get a decent ways into the game before you start blowing your load everywhere.

Just enjoy the game buddy

And don't worry, you can trust the strange man in the red cloak

Its the easiest Souls game for certain.
Anyway, the thing is that the leveling system allows you to choose your own difficulty. If you feel like you aren't being challenged enough then don't level up your character as much.

TEN DAYS TROPHY FAG I SUMMON YOU!

I honestly think nobody trusted him at first, I sure as hell didn't

Everyone finds different things hard in Souls games.

Why is every fucking boss in this game a swipey dog monster?

Because it's a game about werewolves.

You've seen how animals fight right?

>When does this get challenging?
in the dlc and chalice dungeons

Well that's fucking dumb.
What a ludicrous statement.
Oh, your right, if the fucking Cthulhu hell-beast didn't fight exactly like the last seven bosses I'd lose all my immersion.due to lack of realism.

>Well that's fucking dumb.
Don't play it then?

Done and done.

>1 hour later
>still no answer
It's the latter.

This scrub actually lost to the fucking Cleric Beast

this. the game is supposed to be satisfyingly challenging if you aren't an idiot. It's not supposed to be "YOU WILL DIE OVER AND OVER AGAIN XD" like the PC release marketing led everyone to believe with DaS1 prepare to die editon

The hunter trio.

How else exactly do you expect a quadriped animal with claws to fight? Realism does have a factor in how the models' rig can be animated

And since you already know there are Cthulhu monsters in the game you know they aren't all swipey dog monsters, or you've never played the game and you intentionally enter threads about games you don't like/haven't played because you literally have nothing better to do

What kind of argument is that?
>Oh I wanted boss variety, but my hands are tied, the artists keep giving me swipey dog monsters.
The game has so little variety in the bosses that it's hard for me to even BS a reason why that could be.
Clearly you have the same issue, so I guess we agree on that.

>he didn't lock himself in the cell

>Gascoigne
>Bloodstarved Beast
>Amelia
>Shadows
>Rom
>One Reborn
>Micolash
>Wet Nurse

That's all the mandatory bosses and none of them are all that similar to each other. I'm not saying there's not a valid complaint to be made about boss variety, but you're massively overstating it.

Bloodstarved isn't even mandatory
Literally only one mandatory boss is a swipey dog monster

Play the game at least once you shitbird

Well you have to do either him or Cleric Beast, which I should have said.

You really don't, both are completely optional

All CB does is unlock a closer lamp, and buying weapons in the shop

You need to kill CB to unlock the Hunter Chief Emblem to bypass the gate in Cathedral Ward if you're going to skip BSB.

I finished it.
Even the final goddamn boss was a swipey dog monster, just made of tentacles.

You're right, forgot about that. I don't remember though if you even have to actually kill BSB though, I think you just have to go through the area

You have to kill one of them to get to the Cathedral Ward.

oh fuck me you go straight to ng+ after the final boss like in DS1 and I havent done the DLC. I barely made it throught by the skin of my teeth. How badly I will have my anus rekt by DLC bosses? Should I just start a new character?

Yeah right after that guy that wasn't a swipey dog monster, who was after the giant shadow six-armed boss that wasn't a swipey dog monster, who was after the spellcasting man which whodda thunk also wasn't a swipey dog monster

Do you see how retarded your initial statement is

Is this a pasta yet?

you don't, you only need to kill gascoigne and then you can buy the key for 10,000 echoes

When some bosses can one shot you easily if you fuck up

You're just wrong about that, friendo.

Fine you win, bloodborne is boring because HALF its bosses are pretty much identical.
Happy?

I got all trophies in 60 hours that's like 2 and a half days.

>replying to pcbros

It doesn't get hard
It gets boring
I quit playing due to boredom by the time I got to the Reborn One

Yeah had to look it up, forgot BSB's death opened up that door in the Chapel. Thought it was opened by a key that I just forgot about

Try going to NG+ first then doing the DLC.

If you really think it's boring just because of optional bosses then I can't believe how shit your taste is

Your average 'muh hardcore' soulsfag will not understand this.

Yeah, God forbid I expect boss variety out of a fucking Souls game.

>he needed 4 tries for gascoign
>how to out yourself as a skill less shitter
Sorry user, might as well drop the game now.

Good luck faggot
NG+ DLC bosses are retardedly strong

>got the game after everybody figured out everything and everything is on the internet
>WOW THIS GAME IS EASY

kys mate.

Imho it doesn't matter that much if ng+ or not. DLC bosses are hard anyway.

Out of the 30+ bosses in Bloodborne, 8 are of the "swipey dog" variety you despise so much, even including Moon Presence

There are more humanoid bosses than animalistic ones, and a majority of the humanoid bosses require different strategies. Don't get me wrong some of the bosses have similar movesets, and FromSoft loves recycling assets but you're exacerbating it beyond reason

*blocks your path*
>YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Just wait for this guy OP

I am not friendo, cleric beast and bloodstarved beast are entirely optional.

>BSB unlocks door to Healing Church Workshop, long way around
>Cleric Beast unlocks Hunter Chief Emblem
Other user and I admit I was wrong