Well then, where do you want me to break you first?

Well then, where do you want me to break you first?

Did you just say something, creep?

Nobody brought it when you had it dressed up as Chun Li.
Nobody is going to buy it now.

Stop posting your fucking sex doll.

user, where did the she touch you?

>That way the life bars just pop in with no transition at all
Come on, Capcom, I thought you were supposed to be The Best

pls break my penis

You can break me once you're fun to play.

I want her to stomp on my neck then suffocate me with her tits or ass.

If I can breathe, you're doing it wrong.

Nei fy faen....

Swedes not allowed here.

Thats the problem it didnt touch him not even a sex doll wants to touch him

He's not Swedish, Mac, he's Norwegian

Wrong country m8

You can break the record time it takes to make me cum.

Which is not a lot if I'm being honest

Shut the fuck up bitch. You don't know me. None of you know me, what i am capable of. Don't fucking push me. And for the record, i fuck every day, dolls or real girls. Doesn't matter, if it has a hole i've fucked it

>Implying there's a difference
Norway is just a part of the swedish empire along with denmark anyway

2edgy4me

>love using Juri in SFIV
>feel like im forcing myself to use her in SFV because she is mechanically completely different and extremely boring in V

I still don't know what they were going for, and why they felt the need to do it

lmao, you're fucking pathetic.

t. Swede

>If it has a hole
Men?
Children?
Animals?
Tooth Cavities?
Horseshoe Theory?
Rotten Wood?

You forgot her theme is awful now too.

ooooooooohhhhh so scary

All. Of. Them.

Got any webms of her new school outfit?

The music collectively in SFV is awful though. Some of the actual worst in any fighting game I've played. I often turn off the soundtrack entirely. SFV is the first game I've ever played where I felt the need to just straightup turn off the music

>people prefer SFIV's generic 4/4 stomping over SFV's amazing soundtrack

weeew those cheeks!

>Shitty mod ruining Juri's unique figure
I fucking hate modders.

They probably just mainly made it so you don't treat her like a damn shoto and just shoot her leg-fireballs from across the screen

You also don't have to hold her kick buttons to hold her charges....AND she still has her gigantic-hitbox-great-anti-air standing HK....how is it Juri users still don't like her so much.

I don't even use her and I KNOW those changes were for the better

Not him, but I've played Juri as a pocket in USFIV and I love her SFV incarnation even more. She is in dire need of some buffs, however.

ah, PC master race

>You also don't have to hold her kick buttons to hold her charges
And also made it so that she only has one instead of three, and you can't string multiple fireballs together in combos. It's fucking lame.

She also has no parry-dash because Nash wants to feel special and her cartwheel was turned into a DP instead of a carry. I also believe she has no divekicks now.

>unique figure
>idiotic model with thick thighs but absolutely no ass so it looks dumb as shit

Stop.

I hate them both. I wish Capcom wasn't so creatively bankrupt and would stop remixing twenty year old songs.

>SFV has the best soundtrack
>1 song
>its the dlc christmas level that most people skipped on

I want her to step on my face and my dick

You have literally every other girl in SF for that. Having slightly bigger thighs than ass is possible and it worked for Juri since she's meant to look more slender and athletic, especially around her midsection. and back.

Retard modders just inflate proportions because muh dick, the balloon asscheeks look stupid and you know it.

Because they completely changed her play style? They altered a bunch of her normals, removed most of her special moves, and whatever was left functions very differently. She went from being a unique zoner (with the ability to rushdown in certain situations) to a generic rushdown character just like everyone else in SFV

Playing Juri as a rushdown character will blow up in your face. Not only does it not work, the damage output is minimal since you constantly need to decide between damage and pressure due to charges required for the former.

Juri is still a zoner, though she zones differently now.

Best post I've seen today.

Actually, to anybody that couldn't use her in 4 she is great now.

>Continue to make Juri low tier.
What did they mean by this?

You're waifu will never be as popular as Cammy.

Did anyone else find the story unintentionally hilarious? Everyones body is fucking huge, they come off as stocky like how midgets look off irl. Yet the proportions of the world, like cars, doors and such, are realistic. Combine that with the ridiculously stilted dialogue, strange mannerisms, and the fact that everyone looks fucking ridiculous yet coexists with people not dressed in stupid costumes, I couldnt stop laughing most of the way through. Theres this part where cammy fights a cop and I was dying.

For some reason their proportions dont look off in fights, just when theyre standing around doing normal things.
>walking around super villain secret base
>suddenly fucking Mike Tyson shows up

No.

No.

Yes.

Maybe.

Would you buy a NINE HUNDRED AMERICAN DOLLARYDOO statue of your waifu if it was the thiccest statue in figure history?

No.

>Zangief stealing the show

My only complaint was Chun-li the "strongest woman in the world" jobbed at every possible moment

At least they made up for it by letting you look at her from all sorts of lewd angles

>that arm
unffff

Yes.
Worked.

>her vaginal muscles could probably snap your penis in half inside of her

Stop being racist towards Swedes immediately!

Both of them are terrible midi crap, pathetic that II still have much better music and sounds overall.

Mute that shit and put some music.

>another man with wig and fake tits

Maaaaaybe if her boobs were a little bigger.

I bought Mileena, Cammy, and Juri instead. Totaled to about 1500. Can't stomach another 900 desu.

How's her foot game?

Guys don't have butts like that

Yes we do. I got an ass just like that

It's overrated and not her best aspect.

No you don't, quit lying to yourself.

Yes, Street Fighter V's story mode was fucking hilarious. So many good parts

>"MASTER BISON, I HAD SUPER HACKERS SOMEHOW BUILD LIKE NINE DEATH STARS TO GIVE YOU ULTIMATE POWER, ISN'T THAT AWESOME?!"
>"Meh... I can do with it or do without it."

>The entire story is about Nash's revenge mission
>Nash, Rashid and FANG are obviously the main characters
>Guile's entire mission SINCE STREET FIGHTER 2 has been to find Charlie Nash
>Finally finds him and they barely talk or do anything
>Nash literally dies in a massive blue REVENGE ENERGY EXPLOSION to kill Bison
>Bison comes out UNSCATHED

>Necalli is this ULTIMATE EVIL who appears ANYWHERE and kills ANYTHING
>Necalli is SO IMPORTANT that he's the final shot in the opening movie.
>Ryu pretty much meditates for a day and beats him like it's nothing

>Alex just wants to work on his trailer and beats the fuck out of Dhalsim FOR NO REASON.

>Juri somehow drives a motorcycle across an ocean.

>The police officer that Cammy beats up has a fucking name for some reason, it's "Peter".
>Peter is just trying to do his job.

>Zangief breaks a fucking sword on his chest

>Nadeshko, R.Mika's wrestling partner (who shows up in fights) doesn't show up in her story mode AT ALL.
>The real story mode comes around and Nadeshko STILL DOESN'T SHOW UP.
>Mika spends the entire story bickering with Ibuki... when it should have been Nadeshko! She's right fucking there!

That's all of the moments I can think of right now, I might add more later. Holy fuck, the story mode was amazing how bad it was at times, maybe that was the point? Honestly though, I hate Ed's redesign, I just wanted a kid/teen character, but I guess I'll have to just wait until Yun and Yang or something

I'd show you, but then the thread would derail and gays start hitting on me (creepy)

again, lying to yourself doesn't make it become true

I know you're just fishing for boy butts but it's not working

I'm not fishing for anything, I'm not a faggot.
My point still stands, a majority of guys don't have shapely butts that curves like that.

why would you lie to people on the internet?

>That spare income

Teach me

When Zangief showed up with steam coming out of his muscles with every breath, that was awesome I will admit.

>be a student
>apply for financial aid
>get oodles of cash

It's immoral but who gives a shit?

I had no idea about the plot from earlier SF games so that just makes it funnier.
>I-I cant kill Bison....
>FUCK YOU CANT, YOU GET OUT THERE AND KILL THE SHIT OUT OF HIM REEE

Man, I wish I could buy a sex doll.

>Juri is a generic boobie monster with bolt ons that look totally artificial now

Fuck Capcom for this. So much.

>ingame model has gorilla hands/feet
>$900 model fixes this

So how much do I gotta pay to get them to fix the fucking ingame models, or is that what SFVI's selling point is gonna be?

This is not a nine hundred dollar figure, thats fucking bullshit.

ED Soon.

Story mode was the biggest fucking embarrassment I've ever seen. Who on Earth thought you could make some dark, grandiose story about a hobo obsessed with fighting and a russian pro wrestler saving the world from an international terrorist organisation who's grunts only use their fists?

Laura sets my dick ablaze.

Kill the thread...NOW

Was she so thick in SFIV? Smaller tits would fit her better imo.

My dick

break that first

looks like a mod, user. Her body is literal 10 in game.

>doll
Just wait a few more years, we'll have functional sexbots by then
Better start saving now

shes quite something

>tfw no juri gf to bully my dick with her feet

Fang gets patched aahahahaha

They really wanted the League of Legends audience with SF5 huh?

Making the game accessible but "esports" and lots of sexy girls.

Too bad they didnt understand that you still have to deliver a functional product on top of that.

Disgusting navel piercing

Capcom already broke your fun play style from SFIV and replaced it with boring garbage so I'm already broken enough thanks.

At least Banana Ken finally got his true main

They dumbed her down significantly. If you liked Juri in SFIV and you were good with her in SFIV, she's not going to feel enjoyable at all.

is it wrong that i want to put my cock in her mouth? and pee down her thoat?

All dat hair clipping, is Capcom a barber shop?