Resident Evil 2 remake is cancelled prease understandu

Resident Evil 2 remake is cancelled prease understandu

WE DO IT

WE DON'T DO IT

I bet they are regretting everything they did after RE7 came out.

don't worry, hopefully the game they have so far will stay the same and only switch the camera back to first person. As it should be.

Focus on the games that actually need a remake.

open world resident evil when

The division but with zombies and BOW bosses would be cool. Less bullet sponges though. Give enemies lower health but make ammo more scarce.

F U C K O F F
U
C
K

O
F
F

My theory is that they haven't showed anything REmake2 related yet, because they didn't want to take the spotlight from RE7.

I'm pretty sure we'll see some gameplay at E3.

Fuck RE2. I want my Chris Redfield DLC reeee

I guarantee it's FPS now

Also would not be surprised if Claire & Leon are together now for co-op, it was retconned that they fought together

can't wait for the rage

>FPS
>Coop

sign me in

Me too famalan...me too...

Another day pass,another day without RE7 DLC...Feels bad man...

>It almost had RE4's control scheme
WE WERE SO FUCKING CLOSE TO A GREAT GAME AND NOW ITS JUST GONNA BE FIRST PERSON TRASH FUCK FUCK FUCK

Soo like darkside chronicles?

They wont gonna do that twice

It might end up losing the cheesy charm the original had and take itself too seriously. Leon was too serious in RE6. Mikami isn't behind this one like with REmake

It wud b gr8 if they combined RE 2 and 3 so that you change perspectives between the characters of 2 and 3 and introduced a completely new story for Carlos/Mikhail/Nikolay, so that one route is Leon/Jill and the other is Claire/UBCS. All the while adding some intervowen stories for the two games/routes.

THIS REEEEEEEEEEEE

This is Crapcom not some developer god. Dead Rising got fucked over and I'm never trusting these fags again.

SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH!

>"WE DO IT"
>doesn't do it

what did they mean by this?

Left 4 Dead already exists.