youtube.com/watch?v=ec0XKhAHR5I
rs2vietnam.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=t9eybY9qFfY
youtube.com/watch?v=wJVpihgwE18
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=ec0XKhAHR5I

Ain't released yet

>This game will unlock in approximately 17 hours

Fuck them for tampering with the exe and not even letting me dick around in helicopter training while I wait. We could do it between beta waves but now suddenly we can't.

More like running away from this trash game lmao

was that you thread?

I'm feeling you man. I have tomorrow off so I'll have all day to kill gooks, thankfully.

No. Squad is trash too.

got em

WHO READY TO KILL SOME GOOKS

>Riceniggers
>Gooks
If you're going to be racist at least have your terminology down

dumb frog poster

I can't wait, but they really fucked up by not having it ready to go for the memorial day weekend.

Is it gonna release at midnight?

noon

>playing the beta
>buy plays IT AINT ME over the mic
>chopper lands us in a rice field
>gooks shooting at us
>napalm drops
>"OOHHH THAT RED WHITE AND BLUEEEE"

guy plays*

I will be tomorrow. The two beta weekends I got to play were great so I'm excited to play more. Wish it were out tonight though.

what a story

greentext stories are gay

shit game

Why are Squad shills so desperate to bring up that game in Rising Storm threads? Are they really that afraid of it?

Daily Reminder

>Viet Cong RPG/Shotgun class
>fucking scout rat tunneling
>squad tunnels

Viet Cong best faction

HA HA WHAT A STORY MARK

And yet they lose most of the time on most maps. Really makes you think.

>gooks getting equal tickets on hill now
defend b niggers

No, game is out in 15 hours

Gameplay of this looks like it has so much bloat and unnecessary downtime so people too afraid of joining the army can play soldier for a couple of hours.

I'm going to be at work when it unlocks also. Don't know why they couldn't release it Friday.

bought this cause it was cheap and i felt like playing something new

is it good?

When does this shit release? Hoping to play at midnight EST

rs2vietnam.com/

GIVE ME MY VIETNAM GAME!

When I was home after my first tour, it was worse.

I'd wake up and there'd be nothing. I hardly said a word to my wife, until I said "yes" to a divorce. When I was here, I wanted to be there; when I was there, all I could think of was getting back into the jungle. I'm here a week now... waiting for a mission... getting softer. Every minute I stay in this room, I get weaker, and every minute Charlie squats in the bush, he gets stronger. Each time I looked around the walls moved in a little tighter.

I was able to run RO2 fine with certain options turned off (forum recommended) which helped with my toaster anyways.

Will I be able to play this ? Or does it use a new engine ? I know it's gonna have better polycounts and textures post fx and shit but is it a huge upgrade from RO2/RS 1 ?

If you can run RO2 you should be able to run RS2. It's the exact same engine.

graphically its more or less the same as RO2/Rising Storm but with better post processing that doesn't hurt your eyes and make you squint all the time

When I was home after the open beta, it was worse. I'd wake up and there'd be nothing. I hardly said a word to my wife until I said yes to a divorce. When I was here, I wanted to be there. When I was there...all I could think of was getting back into the jungle. I'm here a week now. Waiting for the release. Getting softer. Every minute I stay in this room, I get weaker. And every minute Charlie squats in the bush...he gets stronger. Each time I looked around...the walls moved in a little tighter.

i love RO2 and RS, will i love RS2 too?

kek

Ah good , thanks. I'll
Probably grab it. Absolutely love RED Orchestra

Probably, though mabye not as much.

THIS IS THE END

>When I was home after the open beta, it was worse. I'd wake up and there'd be nothing. I hardly said a word to my mom until I said yes to tendies. When I was here, I wanted to be there. When I was there...all I could think of was Running Through the Jungle. I'm here a week now. Waiting for the release. Getting softer. Every minute I stay in this room, I lose muscle memory. And every minute Tripwire rolls in my dosh...he gets stronger. Each time I looked down...my belt got a little tighter.

Not necessarily. Like user I'd be able to run RO2 just fine but RS would give me choppy frames with all that foliage.

Ah fuck it, I needed a new rig anyway

>excited for midnight release
>won't be out until fucking TWO PM CENTRAL TIME
what the actual fuck is this horseshit

WHAT'S YOUR NAME, FATBODY?

It's just Project Reality on a new engine. Project Reality is fun if you like milsimming.

yeah its fuckin horseshit they should have released when hype was at its peak with the humble bundle

Fuck I want to buy it so badly. I haven't played the RO series in a year and I miss it, but I just got bored of playing the same RO2/RS maps over and over until my eyes bled.

Goddamn. Had this with cities skylines on xbone
>Comes out Tuesday !!
>4:00 am

Passed out waiting woke up at 430 and was to burnt out to play. Had to work the next four days.

Post webms so i can decide if i buy this shit or not

games on steam always come out at 10AM PST, and almost always on a tuesday

God tier taste user.

>All these people bitching about the game not releasing on Monday for the memorial day weekend
>my face when Tuesday is my actual day off

Me too what a fucking disappointment this game was. just fuckin terrible.

It should have been released on fucking Friday so people could jump right into it.

>just graduated college
>job doesn't start until October
>mfw all days are days off

Woops wrong webm

Did you play RO2? you did? This is literally just a reskin of that, 0 effort was put into it.

>wanting to buy a camp fest shithole

Eh. I really like the frontline , hunker down potshot gameplay of RO.
I've played Insurgency , CODS, BF and always end up confused and getting fucked from all directions.

Always liked the frontline feel of RO.

RO rewards you for being smart and tactical

the slow pace add immersion

it's like i'm actually charlie squatting in a bush

/thread

Don't feed me that bullshit, you snake. I've played it as well as RO1 and they are both camping shit holes.

RO2 was vietnam

and I thought it was reskin before I got it, changed my mind as soon as I played. it's pretty well thought out including map design

Rising Storm 2 is supposed to be a reskin of RO2. It was originally a standalone game on Unreal 4 called "In Country: Vietnam" that started after Rising Storm was released but the devteam (Pop Smoke) crapped out or disappeared or whatever. Some modders and devs from RO2 decided that people still wanted a Vietnam game of the RO franchise and thus Rising Storm 2 was born. It's been a long time coming.

Personally I wish Heroes of the West had gotten more attention as modding sees little help these days. I don't even know if people play it anymore.

well don't read threads about a series you hate

shit nigga,u just here to justify your bullshit or wot?

Welcome to the reality of warfare you stupid faggot.

>hurr dur I wanna run n gun!

Not him but you really have to move up and push as a squad instead of running full tilt into the objective alone. Which I can imagine you'd get killed from the other team defending the point.

I haven't played the real milsim games but RO is less arcadey then most shooters.

Fucking this. Tripwire is American and Antimatter Games is UK based. The game has already been played to death though the beta. There's literally zero reason to release it so damn late into Tuesday. CDPR did TW3 release well by unlocking the game simultaneously around the world at midnight UTCwich was like 7pm Monday where I am.

Will there be a hardcore server with no killfeed?

I am seriously sick of these killfeeds

You can turn them off in the settings you idiot

u could just turn it off on settings

I'm really upset that they didn't incorporate the declutter my hud mutator from RO2. It had a great feature where the killfeed would only display your own kills and deaths but would revert to showing everything in tactical view.
I want that back.

>Still in college
>Discovered that there is no reason to go, does not improve grades
>Every day is a day off for another year.

>2pm Central
What. It's launching 12 PM EST.

it's much better to have that setting server wide
makes everyone act more cautios and count more shots

> Wednesday, Thursday off
> Have Muay Thai tomorrow night BJJx2 the next day and Muay Thai again on Thu

Meh, I'll have plenty of time to play before and after.

>>Discovered that there is no reason to go, does not improve grades
Completely true

If you go to a shitty state college that is

no guys I want them off for EVERYONE

I want faggots to actually try to KILL YOU not popping a couple of shots and looking at the killfeed to see if they got you

I want niggas to actually try and confirm their kills before fucking off

I want niggas to be scared of a body they did not discover

I want niggas to stop being fucking terminators and popping off a quick shot and resuming their motion without looking at the killfeed to confirm their kills for them

We don't have state colleges in AUS.

You can watch all the lectures online or go in, it's the current year, give me ONE (1) reason to go.

Kill feeds are delayed you degenerate. If you shoot someone it takes 5-10 seconds for it to pop up in the kill feed, or if you die it pops up instantly.

Did you even play the game?

>delayed killfeeds
>same thing as no killfeed

a killfeed is a killfeed and its easy mode for faggots who enjoy them

also

>killfeeds
>delayed

for 2 seconds tops

>It's not enough that I handicap myself, others must be prevented from enjoying the game too
lmao tryhard cancer

All i want is a hardcore server brah

also

>no killfeed
>handicaping

how casual are you?

have you not been listening to the other people telling you that theres an OPTION for other people to turn it off or keep it on as they prefer? of course not because you haven't played the fucking game you self-absorbed ninny, you just want to bitch and moan about "waaaaah why didn't the developers cater to my precise autistic specifications for objective fun" go play war in real life and get killed by an IED and rid this board of your chicanery

any new maps?

No. We have to wait until autists make some good maps and save us from the shit official ones.

wow have you not been reading my posts?

Yes I can turn off my own killfeed but I'd rather there not be a killfeed in the match for ANYONE that is why I asked if there is a hardcore version of the regular game like rising storm 2 having classical game mode (IE no zooming in look, no killfeeds, increased damage)

Literally don't know how you read me wanting the ENTIRE game to be hardcore

I think you best stop being angry and reread my post my friend ;)

I'm fucking stoked

Will there be more weapons after the beta?

I am very disappointed there is no revolvers at all in the game

ready to go to Nam bois?
youtube.com/watch?v=t9eybY9qFfY

youtube.com/watch?v=wJVpihgwE18

They're the biggest fucking nigger faggots for not letting us play during the weekend.

Why? What's the marketing strategy, how does this matter in the least from the people that obviously bought the game already.

There may be a few more factions, which one include a lot of WW2 weapons.

Would Nene be play testing them?

Also why do they include maps like compound when they tout that the game can hold to an upwards of 64 players? Why bother making small maps?