New vegas thread

New vegas thread

What, no thread title puns? You're slipping Sup Forums

Is this some sort of wasteland scat fetishist enemy?

go to /vg/ faggot.

i thought the mods cracked down on this shit.

Why the fuck do i have to get halfway through the game before i can get my hands on a proper scoped long ranged rifle? I just wanna play my sniper build.
At least in FO4 you can find a crappy one straight up in the first town you visit.

>Take your videogames thread and get out of my videogames board

Balance reasons I'd imagine. Sniper builds tend to be the strongest so they probably want you to build up to that.

That said a if you are going for a Sniper build a Varmint Rifle with a scope mod should be enough to kill most enemies in your level with 1-2 critical hits.

Honestly, it gets hard to come up with ones that haven't been used 500 times already

Melee combat is suffering

post your couriers

bump

I want to make one of the boarded up houses either west of the gun runners or north of north vegas square into a farm. is there any way i can just make that house opened rather than boarded up? please and thank you

>Stop making video game generals and go back to the designated general on the video game general board you stupid elitist twat

any content mod recommendations?

If you're lucky go can find a varmint rifle scope in chet's store. If not you can go to the bloc flower cave and get the ratslayer.

LIKE THE SIGHT OF YA OWN BLOOD?

If you had dedication you'd look up the dialogue of your favorite character and do it; show me what you got!

nice guy, wasteland samurai

>tfw Malcom tries to rape you after sneaking up to you in nipton
Installing sexout assault was a mistake.

bump. dont want to have to go into the geck

>see thomas and the crazy bitch fighting over the caps
>kill them both
heh. nothing personnel.

>finding the crashed highway man for the first time in 700 hours
>that chance of my chrysalis highwayman playing

Has anyone ever realized that it's not the claws that make a deathclaw scary but the fact that they use them?

Holy fucking kek

>Not letting one kill the other and taking care of the wounded one
still have a lot to learn, kiddo

Go to the broc flower cave numbskull

get lots of caps and steal from the ncr until you find one

>why doesnt the game give me a great weapon on a silver platter right at the start of the game
gee i wonder. and before you counter with "i just want a way to scout people out from a distance" binoculars are very common

*unsheath my ancient nippon katana with balanced grips and real authentic folded 10,000,000,000 times blade*
*chug a rushing water*
*take a hit of turbo*
Heh......too easy....