$900 seems pretty reasonable

$900 seems pretty reasonable

900 dollars easily nets you a ps4 and quite a few good games

statue: can hotglue it

seems like there's only one obvious choice.

Lisa ann

hotglue

Hotglue

?

Good lord THAT ARM

PS4 slims are 250$ on amazon, $900 is like a ps4 games and an hdtv

>people are going to buy this unnironically

>that head

Hotglue

>$900

It better be fucking life size so I can grind my dick raw on it's stone armpit.

Dude you can pay a prostitute $900 to dress like Chun Li and do whatever you want to her.

Those proportions are nightmarish.

So it's $900 because she has a realistic vagina and no panties on right?

So basically drill out an onahole fitting in the back and pound away at chunli in the mirror.

But would a $900 prostitute have those thighs? I think not.

$900
What the fuck.
Is it life sized?

>mfw the Sonico figure and the Porkchop figure are the same price

>Posting an actual collectors item on a board that complains about the price of video games.
Any type of comment about the appraisal of anything is a fucking joke here, literally just single hobby poorfags that probably has never even bothered to look up the price of any other type of collection, like guns, cars, clothes.

The embroidery work on the default costume version looks really nice.

>not getting the superior version

No its not its just some faggot little fag animu statue no one gives a shit about.

>statue: can hotglue it
What the fuck does that mean hotglue the statue? like if it breaks you can hotglue the pieces together or what?

PROTIP: The only reason it's $900 is because they know retarded manchildren with disposable income / no financial responsibilities will pay it.

That figure is probably worth $80 AT BEST.

Reddit is that way, bub.

Literally

reddit.com/r/cummingonfigurines

>he doesn't know

>woah hey guys

t. retarded manchild that thinks 60$ is too much for a video game.
Get a better McJob bub.

>Chinese bootleg quality figurines are $900
>mfw losers actually pay for this overpriced garbage

Is that an actual fabric costume? Is someone going to spend $900 to cut it off of her?

summer?

t. Pathetic loser who's on the verge of tears now that his only sense of self-worth in life has been called out and laughed at.

>$80 AT BEST
Come on, now. Maybe $900 is excessive but $80 is ridiculously cheap.

how tall is it?

Oh no!
I make more money than you!
I'm so ashamed.

Ive had an 80$ prostitute with those proportions. It was oil humping so it was cheaper and there a lot of hot women cause they dont have to go all the way.

I would blow such a good load

Hotglue

>PS4
>hotglue
I choose the better option which is the hotglue

The hotglue, THE HOTGLUE

Butter Face

Why get a Slim when you could get something T H I C C?

This had better be a Chinese knockoff
If a jap did this, they'd best commit sudoku

Sometimes there's a hotglue thread on /gif/.
Go have a look when you get the chance.

Painted. Now to wait for pre-orders to open.

looking good. can you remove chun from this picture though?

What's the point of having these toys as an adult?

her face is off here.

this is why im always so fucking weary of buying expensive statues, i always wait until it goes into market and people upload pictures of the final product they received. I'd rather spend the extra money on resellers or miss out on the bonuses than to buy some expensive shit and be disappointed

this also applies to vidya

I'm a big faggot that gets super paranoid that figures I like will become nigh unobtainable if I don't PO.
Good news is I have decent taste since less than 10% of the figures I PO'd have binned and a good 60% shot up in price.

might answer your question, at least there was a thread yesterday

I have 900 and enjoy hot gluing figures

If I were to buy this and streamed it, would Sup Forums watch?

Just curious

I'm black with the BBC, so are you STILL sure?

does she come with actual nipples or is it the barbie doll shit? I'm assuming since the fabric is hand made it can be removed.

Luxury items don't need a point.
You get it to have it. Don't want it? Don't get it.

I would watch.
Upload to /gif/ because I would probably miss it.

Do you wash off your hotglue, or do you leave it on to cake up like a badge of honor?

Are there actually nipples and a vagoo underneath?

maybe....

hotglue

Not with those terrible eyes it's not

>sculpt a horse
>call it a girl

>I'm black with the BBC, so are you STILL sure?

Dude you made me wanna see it more

G L U E D
L
U
E
D

Yes, post this invitation on Sup Forums and Sup Forums if you want thousands of viewers though

No you don't.

Wanna buy some shoes too

I'd buy this Chun Li figure if her face wasn't fucked.

This thread has taken an interesting turn.

Damn, took you 20 minutes to come up with that?
Fuck bro.

I can't just the thought of waiting for something for a month to come in and being disappointed when i open it. I think the highest extra I've had to pay for resell was something like 500 dollars but I didn't care, unlike you Im a bad scout and I've dodged several bullets from waiting off on figs i REALLY wanted to buy

>I think the highest extra I've had to pay for resell was something like 500 dollars
FUCK
I wouldn't mind spending that much retail but entirely as a mark up?
You're a bigger man than me, I probably would have murdered the reseller and stole it for being a giant jew faggot.

For $900 there better be modelled nipples and a vagina.

Yeah, because I was totally viewing this thread for 20 minutes coming up with a response. No, I had irl shit to do.

Meanwhile, you're sweating profusely while refreshing the page constantly, anxious on whether I replied yet or not.

Fuck man, what is Ball's problem?
Dude come out of the woodwork saying he's the hottest shit because his kids are doing well, the. Sells 500 dollar shoes and fucking sandals for 220 buck-a-roos?
Get the fuck outta here.

Is this from warframe?

>I had IRL shit to do
>Yet I HAD to recheck the thread.
>"H..heheh, you stayed in a thread that was relevant to your interests?!"
Jesus dude.
If you actually believe a 1:3 is "80$" you're a fucking moron and would get crushed by an actual collectors hobby.
t. Gun owner.

For that scale, yeah. I'm not going to buy it, but I'm curious how much the 2B dollfie's going to be. 500 ish probably?

I still have another two weeks before the DearMine summer event before I buy my first doll.

>mfw i recently saved that vid where a black guy hotglues one of the Porkchop figures

I would post but dont want to get banned

i'll just wait for the superior statue instead. i already own the previous one along with juri and mika

>900$

fuck that thats rent money right there

Life sized figures normally go around 12k.

You'd be surprised at some garage kits.

Hope he drops to the 76ers and fades to obscurity

When you own a house, if you make it that far, is it going to be empty aside from necessities absolutely required for living? I doubt it, so thats why.

Chun Li real doll?

The Cyan was 20k, I think because of the guitar. Or was that just aftermarket?

He's going hard with the "any press is good press" idea, being a big balling asshole so he gets a shit tone of media hype, like that bearded asshole who posses with strippers and guns and shit. It sometimes works, I really hope it doesnt.

900 is really too expensive for something that size but 250-300 is reasonable

is $900 for a night with Chunli really reasonable?

Yeah dude, why do people bother with T-Shirts and jeans when you can just tie a linen cloth around your junk?!

Did the hilda one ever go on sale?

You can hotglue the ps4 too

Her prototype was just revealed.

do we know the price of these statues?

Hmm I thought hilda was revealed first. Ah well, I plan on snagging both. Super Cute poke girls.

I'd die laughing. Big Baller brand fails to over inflated prices and prodigy son falls to obscurity.

A smooth 300 after you figure shipping. Just released yesterday.

If Serena is anything to go off of they'll be around 90 bucks more or less.

oh fuck my dick is ready