So how casual am I if I use this to give me infinite money in NieR:Automata?

So how casual am I if I use this to give me infinite money in NieR:Automata?

I don't care what you do, stop asking me.

I'm just asking if it's a casual thing to do.
I don't like grinding and that way I can just buy infinite recovery items aswell which are pretty useless in the higher difficulties but you can't ever be too prepared

Pretty casual, but it's not a huge deal because Nier Automata's main draw is the story.

you get a shit ton of Gs very early in nier automata you fucking shitter

I don't care what you do, stop asking me.

>Cheating in a game that you can afk grind in.

user....

>afk grinding when you can just not waste your time and play the game instead

tru autism

Very casual but aside from your mother, nobody gives a fuck about you.

Well, I'm only 4 hours in and I'm still in the desert, love fighting against the enemies and I've died quite a few times against those high-level bastards you encounter in the depths of the waterfall. I haven't really paid attention to the story.
Yes I know but I just like the feeling of buying anything I want. Must be compensation for being poor IRL

My mother abandoned me 3 years ago so there goes your argument

I used the afk grinding after I beat the game to get trophies. I got better shit to do than autistically grind a game.

Why don't you just use cheats and don't waste time at all?

cheat engine is the single reason I still game on PC. After cheats died out on console, there's nothing quite like activating infinite ammo and just having fun with a game.

I recently used it to add more memory in a neptunia game. I know there are multiple endings, but locking a bunch of content into new game plus is stupid. Playing the same game twice in a row but with no challenge the second time is retarded.

My negro.
I've been using it on every singleplayer game I've played so far and I have to admit it's so much fun to do it.
I used it on rebirth 3 to give me lots of experience but then I realized I fucked up because I could insta-kill every enemy and that was really boring.

>one day lose my saves to several games because I was an idiot and didn't back them up
>find a CT for them all
>cheat my way to where I was in each game
>stop using CT and carry on normally like nothing ever happened

I fucking love PC gaming.

Pretty casual since you eliminate one aspect of the game (currency).

Might as well turned on godmode you fgt

I still can get insta-kill so recovery items and money are useless unless you played on Easy/Normal in which case you are worse than me

Not at all? Do you think casuals would even know what cheat engine is let alone how it works?

Besides who cares it's a single player game.

Of course it's fucking casual. But he's right, do what you want.

I only ever used it to speed up the Trails in the Sky games. Infinite anything in any game is a sure sign of casualness.

What's wrong with being casual?

It's a single player game. Do whatever it takes to enjoy it the most.

Nothing if you keep it to yourself, it only becomes a problem when you start to draw attention to it, then use it for bragging rights like "I completed -insert game here- aren't I good?" while ommiting difficulty or cheat use or even going a step further and actually defending being casual/shitting on people who try harder at games, shit like that.

tldr: most people won't give a fuck as long as you're not being an ass about it.

I found the only people who dislike CE even for single player games are people who lack willpower. CE is only helpful for stuff like this if you use it like a person with common sense. Ruining a game for yourself because you don't know what you want as a human being is a problem with the person, not the program that won't even open without you double clicking on it first.

Cheating on multiplier games is retarded, if the game is any good it will have anti-cheats and maybe even bans, if it isn't then why the fuck are you even playing it in the first place?

I'm trying to code a CS cheat because shit's pretty easy, the only thing I'm missing is a way to get around VAC since I don't have any experience doing it.
Maybe one day