What are games that you aren't supposed to like?

What are games that you aren't supposed to like?

the video kind

lords of the fallen

go fuck yourself i liked it

[insert EA or ubishit game here]

none of them. video games are toys of this generation. if you still like them over the age of 18, you keep that shit a secret.

Skyrim.

On the 360.

undertale
overwatch
battleborn
telltale games
weeb/anime games
TF2
multiplat games on console
call of duty
"meme games"

Who elese wants to add to the list? I know im missing a lot

I like what I like. Who gives a fuck.

train simulators

pretty much every game according to this place.

Mega Man X5
Not that I don't understand why

Hearthstone

Heros of the Storm
Played LoL and Dota2 but its nice to not spend the first 15 min farming. I do miss jungling from league though

Its ok. X6 and X7 are the terribles.

Naughty Bear is my guilty pleasure.

Altered Beast (PS2) as well, but nobody knows about it' anyway

DmC on the PS4. They fixed a lot of shit up, Vergil mode has always been the best part and you can skip the plot, I always liked a lot of the art direction and the soundtrack

Literally no reason to have those as secret
tfw I dont even hide it in my job that I browse certain games on my phone during lunch break, desk lady wants me to get fired because she bets I'm "a massive pervert that only tries to look under her skirt" while I'm considered the most efficient worker they've had in forever (according to my boss)

Kotaku please...

Simulators, specifically racing and flight. Apparently they're autistic and boring. I enjoy their large amounts of content, large modding communities, high skill ceilings, and gameplay depth.

>Altered Beast (PS2) as well, but nobody knows about it' anyway

pfft nigga i got it right here

I'm not surprised by your response user, it is a "games that you're not supposed to like" thread after all.

Sports games

even though they're pretty fun

Wait... is the PS4 version any different from last gen/PC?

Anything popular.

I would assume based on what I've heard myself is that he is referring to the defininitive edition which changes some things I believe

Capcom tried to impliment a lot of DMC style fixes to the gameplay in order to undo the casual shit stain of NT and while not perfect the difference is pretty large. You can't get easy SSS ranks any-more, they added in new difficulties that will actually fuck you, Vergil can do bloody palace, DMC1 costume for Donte, there's a list of fixes online and it really was improved by a decent margin.

This

It's a matter of opinion of course, but some people just fucking hate the shit out X5.
I've met plenty of people that even put it below X6.

When I'm alone I like to play Star Wars Battlefront II, space battles 1 flag ctf interceptor only while blasting eurobeat over it instead of ingame music

For me it's neptunia, the thing is hidden under 5 or so carpets with names like "sys32", I hope no one finds out, ever