This man blocks your path as this music begins to play:

This man blocks your path as this music begins to play: youtube.com/watch?v=sgBrn5AIW3Q

What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lE5NKIaVw7g?t=2h45m3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reflect and furiously press triangle.

QTE and spam attack to win

You can't do that in this fight

Mash Triangle

>Wheres the fun in this?

Even Xaldin knows his data fight is horseshit

Commit sudoku and have Mickey rain destruction upon his asshole

Yes you can
youtu.be/lE5NKIaVw7g?t=2h45m3s

>links all bosses
I'm not your ferret kid, get me a video that shows absolutely no parry/guard timing and I'll believe you.

Nigger I literally timestamped the link to the exact moment.

Fellas please give me tips for playing in Critical mode, I'm complete trash.

I watched it now, the guy's playing on Standard. Game's piss easy on Standard just like KH1.
It's not that bad compared to Proud KH1. Just pace your attacks and use Drives to restore health.
And ALWAYS have potions

block one attack and get like 10 free hits on him

Time your reflects.

>t-that doesn't count

Nigga get out of here, do you post Normal mode Halo 2 vids and say "wow this game is pathetically easy" too?

>t-that doesn't count
>you have to gimp yourself for it to count!?

Use summons, but don't use their limits except for Genie. Chicken Little, Peter Pan, and especially Stitch make you OP literally just by being there, although you also have to be using magic to make full use of Stitch, so do that too.

That's not "gimping" yourself troll. Gimping would be not using Lifegems in DS2.

Data fights difficulty ranking from worst to Hardest

1. Demyx
2. Xemnas
3. Roxas
4. Luxord
Power Gap
5. Saix
6. Xigbar
7. Marluxia
8. Zexion
9. Lexeus
Power Gap
10. Xaldin
11. Larxene
12. Axel
13. Vexen

>Lexaeus
>anywhere but the very bottom

Vexen is not hard

Axel is easily loopable but they messed him up in the PS4 version so he is not as easy in that version

>"I'LL HELP YA' SORA !"
This kills the Xaldin

The only one i could see him being replaced with is Roxas. The rest below him can all easily be beat with X spamming, except marluxia who gives you 98 free hits.

Roxas you gotta block but his openings are so long its laughable. Lexaeus is the first you acrually gotta pay attention

here's the true tier list
1. Luxord
13. Everyone Else (including lingering will)

fuck basically mandatory pause buffering..

>mandatory pause buffering
You just have shit timing, it isn't that hard.

>X spamming
Oh, so you're rating difficulty off being max leveled on standard with Once More and Second Chance. What's even the point? They're all easy as shit at that point. Lexaeus is a fucking joke regardless of level or difficulty. Everyone else except maybe Marluxia at least has a chance of fucking you up at level 1, but Lexaeus is a fight you can do with your eyes closed.

Is Sora a blue mage?

Basically. Almost every RC in the game involves him turning his opponents' attacks against them in some way

>i have to gimp myself to rate anything.

No.matter what the level Demyx cant hurt you if you actually know the fight. Dont have to block once

Xemnas cant hurt you if you know the fight. Dont have to block once

Luxord is literally a minigame fight

Xigbar cant hurt you if you know the fight. Dont gotta block once

Zexion you can beat with your eyes closed

Lexaeus you have to have timing to beat at level 1.

Mickey helping you out of fucking nowhere was so good

For someone who was actually trained by a Master, Mickey is fucking useless with a keyblade. He was trash when he saves you and hes always down in BBS0.2