Cheaper

>cheaper
>better controller
>better """free""" games
>backwards compatibility

Why don't you own an xbox?

Bear with me on this OP, i know it hurt you but please.

It has no games that i like on it or if there will be i can get it on PC thanks to MS trying to kill the Xbox brand

But I do user. Post gamertags I wouldn't mind playing with you Sup Forumsros.
Refreshing 303

I do and it's great

Lack of exclusives. I don't care about normie shit like forza

i already do. 245 games in my digital library fite me irl

>better controller
Stopped reading there

DS4 has a gyro, which is inherently better for shooters

Yes, pretty much no PS4 games use that, but on the PC it is a clear advantage along with the touchpad

name ONE (1) xbox exclusive that is not MCC.

Entire library is just multiplats.

What PC games can use the gyro??

I can play the games on PC bcs I have no problem with Windows 10.

Majority of Sup Forums just say "lol xbone has no exlcusives its on pc too lawowl" and then in another thread go "ILL NEVER INSTALL THAT W10 TRASH !!! BOTNET!!"

If I wanted a multiplatform console, cheaper , with better controller and better free games and features I'd get a PC. The xbox is basically for people that are too lazy/dumb to build a PC, or hardcore Halo fans. If there are any left.

this

Fewer exclusives I want.
Just got a PS4 last week because of it.

Sunset Overdrive

Any game with mouse aim (gyro can control the mouse)

Only F2P phone games and esports are normiecore

I did for a few weeks, but I wound up returning it when the only games I had were Yooka Laylee (inferior to PC version) and Rare Replay.

I do agree with all your points though. It just needs more exclusives to hold my personal interest.

I'm pretty sure the "go to" controller for PC is the xbone for high end xbox 360 if you want to spend a bit less.

Don't see why. Steam makes the DS4 act like an Xbox controller in any game now, so compatability issues are nonexistent. And you get additional gyro aiming in any game. It's a hard upgrade over Xbox pads on PC

>Don't see why.
It's more ergonomic and doesn't have shit battery life.

I've held the ps4 controller and it feels like shit, my 360 controller felt better. Also tried the xbone controller, which was better but still not as good as the 360 imo. (this is obviously personal but I think most people agree with that)

>And you get additional gyro aiming in any game.

>performance
>controller
Pick one.

They're alright for casual games where aiming isn't important, but if you care about performance or the games multiplayer KB+M will beat it easily.

The best selling game on Xbone is COD.
>Not a DudeBro console anymore
BTFO!

Because when it comes to """actual""" games it's barebones.

xbors play a lot of mutliplats and admit it

sonybros play nothing but multiplats and don't

This is the final redpill

>better controller

The worst meme xbots have. Used both and the DS4 is miles better. Who thought those shoddy shoulder buttons were a good idea?

there hasnt been a good video game developed in nearly 7 years

>these children thinking the DS4 is a better controller

how fucking tiny are your hands?

small handed faggot detected

>horrible UI
>Runs games worse than PS4
>botched exclusives (Halo)
>missing good exclusives
>games already on PC

That all being said I bought it for Halo. Halo 3 is the GOAT. Go ahead and fuck my life up. Now it's just a blu ray player

no games

The XB360 controller was the greatest act of love Microsoft gave gamers, the best controller for PC as well. I still use a Afterglow plugin controller for PC. Then Microsoft shit all over gamers by trying too much to become an all in one console, the XB1 controller is not even as close to comfy.

>forza
>gears
>halo
nobody cares about this shit anymore even the most hardcore fans

Can't agree. Because of the d-pad.
Xbone pad is way better than 360 pad for me because of that

I play a lot of emulators so the d-pad means a lot to me

Besides Forza Xbone is a clone console of a better generation, all of their 'exclusive' games are experiences not worth buying into.
Finish the Fight was already done, and muh baby nappy Gears should be put to rest.
If you like racing games, sure Forza offers the best experience BUT it's sequels are more of the same thing. Xboners get a hard on for Last Gen games I kid you not, Backwards Compatibility just means the console is running backwards. Nothing of value to be gained when people have already played it on a 360 in the past.
Xboners say they have exclusives, but the real exclusives have been on Nintendo and PS4 for Japanese games.
Reminder that MGSV was the most weebist game of next gen, and Xcucks had a super stiffy for it for a full 2 months. Hypocritical losers of this generation friends.

because it doesn't have a single game that is not a multiplat or a dead, childish IP like halo/gears/forza

and I do own one.

Well sure, but you can't use mouse/KB+m on a comfy couch, but you can use a gyro

Even for more casual games I find the gyro handy, I can play Civ and shit in the living room and cursor around very comfortably with the gyro

Customizable touch menus on the touchpad are great too

>Praises Microsoft controller
>Uses third party pad
I don't understand this post

>Customizable touch menus on the touchpad are great too
This does sound good desu

Real talk:

I sometimes forget this thing even exists.

Sonyland.

Yeah, if you have a ds4, try steam's controller config with it sometime

They basically went and added all the Steam Controller features to the DS4

They also did to Xbox pads but without a gyro or touchpad there's less to do with it

I hope the Switch Pro pad gets this treatment soon

>Third party design officially licensed as a XB360 controller including adhesion to design

What's not to understand? You are nitpicking

Sup Forums is too stupid to pirate and configure win10 enterprise.

In a few years this board will be on win10 home and Microsoft wins. That's just the reality we have to live in.

Xbone doesn't have original IPs worth playing anymore, which is insane considering all the good studios they took over in the past.

Browsing TOR and boards I use Linux, then boot over to Win10 for gaming anyways. PC has what consoles don't, flexibility and permanent archiving.

Funniest thing so far this gen has been 'backwards compatibility' and cancellation of new games. Scalebound and Silent Hills, which is sad too since the 1st looked to be a proper Lost Planet type clone without that Windows Live fucking up the experience, and the later was what RE7 would never be able to reach. Practically brought back great technology that was prominent in FEAR, you'd bet your ass you were being observed to fuck your shit up without the stereotypical jump scare approaches.

Name a fucking exclusive that doesn't involve firearms that isn't FORZA?

>Cheaper
They both start at the same price, plus XBL is more expensive than PS+
>Better controller
Not true for all people. I find that the DS4 fits better in my hands compared to the X1 controller.
>Better """free""" games
You're still paying for online at the end of the day. You'll get much better deals on Steam.
>backwards compatibility
PC is backwards compatible with games going as far back as 1995.

>Sup Forums is too stupid to pirate and configure win10 enterprise.
We're not, there is just no directx 12 only games or w10 exclusives worth the reformat and reconfiguring shit.
Plus i want vulkan to win.

I just sold my PS4 yesterday to buy a xbone. Mostly because I don't have any friends on PS4, they're all on xbone.

Easy, it doesn't get games that I give a fuck about. PS4/Vita get my weeb games and if I gave that much of a fuck about western multiplats I'd sooner hop on the PC train. Xbone is next to pointless right now, basically a Sunset Overdrive/Rare Replay box and the latter is a compilation of mostly old as fuck games.

Clearly they do if they are on that list.
>grimdark movie games
Nobody cares about this shit anymore and it's the only thing PS4 has in exclusives. They even made the arcadey God of War into a grimdark movie.

Sunset Overdrive

How close is microsoft to sell its billionth Xbox One?

I work in a nucler sub

Im glad sunset overdrive bombed as hard as it did, insomniac has to pay for its sins

DS4 is the better controller and the PS4 has way many more game than the Xbone by far, especially of the Japanese kind. No Persona 5 or Yakuza 0 on Xbone.....

I love mine and my ps4
And all my consoles tbqh

>No Persona 5 or Yakuza 0 on Xbone
You say it like anyone cares about weeb shit on the xbone side.

Funny, all of that applied to the Wii U too

>nintendo
>"free games"
fucking when?

>he doesn't know

I never owned a wii u user
I mean.... you can hardly blame me...

It's cheaper because it's weaker
Shit Controller
Shit exclusives

Should've waited on the scorpio reveal in less than two weeks bruh

Never buy consoles being so close to E3

I like obscure Japanese games which the Xbone doesn't get so I have a Playstation. That's pretty much why I'll never get one either.

>cheaper
it has the same price while having worse performance and less than half of the library compared to a ps4
>better controller
this meme needs to die. Yeah it feels more comfortable in your hand but the xbone/360 controller's d-pad is horribly shit when all fighters or games like dmc4 absolutely require it. You can just forget playing these games above a clunky, casual level if you are on xbox.
>better free games
that's actually right, Sony is fucking jewish when it comes to that.