Not only has the number of games released each month increased tenfold but the average user score has gone up too!

Not only has the number of games released each month increased tenfold but the average user score has gone up too!

Now tell me how much Steam sucks.

Release a shit ton of variety and people only have time to play the games they're actually interested in which they heavily bias favorably in reviews. It's not because games are better. It's because people only have so much money or so many hours in the day.

Woah....the power...of...steam...

>pandering to indians
Video games are dead

who knows maybe steam gets rekt by tencent

This. It's easier to reach an audience now because of explore, recommendations and curators.
People who like shit games buy shit games and review them positively making it seem like total shit, but instead it's just varieous kinds of shit eaters asking for more shit to eat.

woah...i love steam now....

What is your point

more games is more fun for everyone. casuals get the indie trash, gamerzzz get their aaa hypefest, meme lovers get meme games. the best part is you can filter out all the shit you don't like.

Steam is a great platform?

Literal shit games
They're also rather poorly made as you can see by those 5 minutes "models".

This is not true until they allow tag exclusion.

Try it. Browse all games in steam and checkmark the single-player games box. Take a note how many MMOs and multiplayer games don't get filtered out.

Ok, so? Why are you posting pics of crappy games?

Thank you for another amazing game Steam!

oh shit better sell my steam account now

steam sucks I hate being able to buy games on the internet why cant I go to the store and buy it in a box and have more shit to take up space in my house like the good old days fucking gabe jewing us out of money by making games so cheap

It's because playing video games as a hobby has become socially acceptable. As a consequence, niggers, faggots and women have flooded in.

They have lower standards than well-adjusted white men.

I know right? I just love all those unfinished early access games and games that look like they've been made in flash in just a day! Steam = quality, for sure!

Thanks for reminding me this abomination faggot.

I don't see how that in any way affects anyone who uses Steam negatively

It's like you'd refuse to buy groceries in a store that has both cheap and expensive brands