>Everyone thinks he's a monster
>Kawakami has a relationship with her student
>Everyone loves it

Why the double standard?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BgW41uwP8co
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Latter is purely consentual

Did MC tries to kill himself because of it?

blackmailing students for sex ≠ a consensual relationship instigated by the student

>People like slow-blooming consensual relationships more than rape and abuse.

'Tis a mystery, I suppose.

Males are in the position of power thanks to patriarchy, and thus cannot be raped.

Not this thread again

are you autistic?

>ITS OK WHEN A WOMAN DOES IT

>>Kamoshida has a relationship with his student
Yeah, blackmail is technically a relationship.

t. Kamoshida
Have fun in jail

Kamoshida blackmailed and sexually harassed female students that didn't want anything to do with him in that way.
With Kawakami, you gradually through the assorted maid "dates" get to know her better while helping out her money issues and getting into a loving consensual relationship with her.

>Had hot asian maths teacher in her mid twenties

Hey, not my fault if women have shit tastes with sex, if they don't want to bang a male teacher they find hot it's their loss

Is it just one faggot trying to meme it into a thing or are there multiple retards pushing it?

Kawakami's "Becky Kawaii" face is so ridiculously fake, but that's what makes it actually charming

Considering where we are, it's most likely legit

Kamishida literally blackmails and extorts for sex
Kawakami doesn't (and no doujins don't count.)

Um... because choice 1 was violent and abusive rape and choice 2 was not?

I love how she just completely dropped the act almost instantly. Felt good getting her out of that line of work.

>tfw I was near end game and stopped doing social links with her and when she said she was going to be a prostitute

Have fun watching your bitch get gangraped for tiny dollars in a debt she'll never pay off.

>he posted it again

I'M GOING TO MARRY KAWAKAMI

Literally made for marriage and tender, consensual sex.

Op is trying to force this comparison so hard that I'm dead certain he has a castle palace inside his heart.

Blackmailer and blackmailed.

Kawakami thread.

What did you name your fluffy haired children with Best Woman?

The only people who make these threads and hate mother-son love are actual male pedophiles who are jealous that most women are able to get away with it and be praised and lusted over, they hate how they'd get ostracized for it.

Good, this should stay the status quo, male pedophiles are degenerate scum, female pedophiles are god's gift to man and we need more of them.

their palace is probably some kind of rape factory

Kamoshida IDF can fuck off.

Me on the left.

Haru and Jonathan.

Not if I do FIRST

She said she'll have to transfer to the sister branch if she doesn't pay off the debt, yeah. You also avoid it by completing her confidant, good job cementing your scenario by not doing that I guess.

Cause it's wish fulfillment for dudes and the whole thing with teacher-student relationships is a tricky situation in the real world and that makes it too much of a drag, so just forget about it.

Still lame that the only at school stuff you do throughout the year is the 10 minutes after the school festival.

These are now your Phantom Thieves.

Would She-uji have a long skirt since he plays up the delinquent vibe?

Probably not. She's a runner, after all.

DELETE DIS

I like it

Girls are cute! CUTE!

>Haru's abusive fiancee
>mfw

Here's the question: is Kamoshida a man diddling boys in this version or do you write up a different setup for the first palace?

Her smugness is also cute

>P5 doesn't let you be gay with Yusuke
>P5.63 wouldn't let you be in lesbians with Girlsuke
its not fair

Yusuke is not for romance. He probably didn't even care about the pile of girls that gave him Valentines chocolates

>mature women liking boys is pure
>dirty old men liking pure girls is disgusting
That's how easy it is.

>Kamoshida is an angry feminist former athlete who torments males as revenge against a cruel man's world

One is exploitative, the other is empowering you shitlord.

If you weren't so privileged, you'd know the difference.

How can one character be so perfect?

Tell me something can you fuck all the girls in one playthrough?

>I feel great is 14 years old

tranny athlete!
>too shit to compete in men league
>now a tranny and dominates in female league
>still mad at men and bullies boys
Perfect.

Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=BgW41uwP8co

Yeah but that's heresy

>being a slut

Being a slut nets you the funniest scene in the entire game and has no actual negative consequences since it's at the end anyway + everyone you talk to on your final day talks as if it never happened. The game encourages it if anything.

Related?

Best girl with the best S.Link abilities

Not bad.

>Kamoshida is a sick cunt who blackmails and rapes his students, and sure as hell doesn't loves them
>Kawakami keeps her head cool, and waits for her only love interest to turn legal before even trying to take the first step

Your bait is weak, OP. WEAK.

Dear god those English voices, nearly finished my first playthrough and was gonna play on English next time, but nope.

the first is forced by the teacher
the second is initiated by a student.

>blackmail is now a relationship

You blackmail Kawakami

She blackmails you too, it getting out that Joker hired her would fuck him up because of his probation.

Mutual blackmail is best blackmail.

So what we're saying is blackmail is only bad when someone attempts suicide?

Blackmail is fine when both parties do it to each other as a form of trust and friendship!

We're saying that they're both wrong in different ways and to different extents, yeah. Kamoshida systematically abusing students and raping one of them isn't on the same level as anything Kawakami does at all, you need some high-level autism to think that it does.

Just like muh doujins

Persona waifufags are some of the worst posters on Sup Forums

Keep moving the goalposts and making arbitrary judgements

Nobody is fuckign blackmailing anybody in that situation, you fucking kids are retarded, it's just a mutual agreement. How fucking autistic do you have to be to never have been in this situation with another person where you both agree to not bring a subject up because it'll lead to bad things and just move on with your lives ? Jesus chrsit

What goalposts am I moving here?

This

>Kamoshida and Kawamai are doing the same thing!
>no they're not
>How dare you move goalposts!
what

>Kamoshida is evil because he blackmails his students
>But Kawakami's blackmail is not as bad despite her holding your future in her hands due to your probation

Kawakami's not as bad because what Kamoshida does is considerably worse in a literal manner, yes. Ontop of said blackmail being held as much for her sake as it is for Joker's. What are you even trying to say here?

Because Kawakami isn't malicious about it, on top of only ever mentioning it once and trying to end the deal prematurely multiple times.

... user, this is a shitposting thread.

The reason we know why it's a shitposting thread is because this faggot OP keeps making the same thread with the exact same image and the exact same greentext every few days or so, just so he's not as obnoxious as the fag who posts the "Useless Confidants" image with the 4 best non-party female confidants.

This is all about false-flagging and having fun, so from your post I can deduct 2 things:

>#1. Welcome to Sup Forums newfag, please lurk more.
>#2. Congratulations, you fell for a bait thread.

Go back to Tumblr if this triggers your poor sensibilities so much.

>Kamoshida is evil because he blackmails his students
If all he did was blackmail students then you'd almost have a point.

Oh she only blackmails him once, that's totally fine.

Kamoshida please stop posting.
This thread wasn't funny 2 months ago and it's still not funny now

Haruman looks gay as fuck.

Why does this topic get as much traction as it does, it's always the same one user incorrectly saying that Kamoshida barely did anything wrong, incorrectly saying that Kawakami did the same things Kamoshida did, and then saying everyone who points out that he's incorrect as having double standards
Are you guys that desperate to talk about this game on any level?

what the fuck is wrong with you kamoshida was literally raping his students and blackmailing them
kawakami was trying to push him out and knew it was wrong but she eventually gave in to HIS temptations.

Yes fag. Contrary to your black and white world outlook, sometimes we let people get away with shit just cause it's tiny and not worth pursuing. Like a cop letting some fag going 5-10 miles over the speed limit go on with his day but stopping and ticketing the one who is doing 15-20 over.

Grow the fuck up.

>All these Kamoshida defenders

You know why? Because faggots have to defend their christmas cake meme waifu.

>blackmailing a student is fine, it's just like going 5 mph over the speed limit

I sincerely believe Shido would have turned Japan into something great, considering his charisma and the masses' approval and devotion to him.

You won, he lost. It's that simple. If Kamoshida won he'd still be the school hero.

But that wasn't his plan. His plan was to make a bunch of money then exit office and leave Japan in ruins.

his subconscious literally shows japan going to shit and him being fine with it because he's on his boat

Really the thread should've ended here.

Children below the age of consent cannot be in consensual relationships.
Not even saying it's morally wrong, just explaining the definition because you are making a big mistake.

people think he's a monster for forcing someone to kill themself and breaking people's legs.

I imagine boy Futaba more like this. It's believable for a neet but still cute.

Leave you fetish for cutie traps out of it user.

Japan's age of consent is 13.
This game takes place in japan.