ITT: Post games that LITERALLY only YOU have played

LITERALLY.
And if anybody else has played the same game, you fucking DIE in REAL LIFE.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Call_of_Duty_4:_Modern_Warfare
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I never see anyone talk about Lemmings and with the state of the board no one here would be born for another eight years when it was made so

Never saw anyone IRL that plays it and it's even rare to encounter someone on the internet too.

I loved that game so much, which reminds me that I have yet to play the Endless Ocean games.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Call_of_Duty_4:_Modern_Warfare

The only other time in my life I've seen this game mentioned was Nintendo Power having an article covering the first part of the game, and then giving it 1/5 in the review section of the same issue.

Might have been baby's first kek.

I actually played that for 5 minutes. Realized its outdated as fuck and decided to try and come back to it later.

And then i forgot to come back to it since then.

GBA version looks good though.

The only thing I know about this shit is that the manga has girls with huge tits.
And I mean huge.

I'm not afraid to die.

>inb4 no (You)s

I actually played and beat Robopon. It was...not very good. Weird as shit and felt like they were trying to do a 2-3 different types of games wrapped around a Pokemon clone.

Sold it on Ebay for like $140 bucks years ago though. Curious how much it is going for now.

>GBA version looks good though.
It's real good, one of my favorite Mons games.

Also pic related for OP, nobody's gonna kill me

Fur Fighters for the PS2, Robot Wars and Prehistoric Man on the GBA, Magic & Mayhem possibly

I really don't see what your talking about.

I have a copy of this, that cartridge was cool looking. I like how there is an access door to the battery for easy changing.

I have it on virtual console ;)

And I played Robopon when I rented it from Blockbuster.

It was pretty fun. Very buggy though.

if i remember correctly it played alot like those special missions in starcraft where you don't build anything but instead guide units through areas.

spy-sim/rpg. Interesting concept, poor execution.

me neither

Time to die user

That game has a weird ass learning curve but is fun as hell when you get the controls figured out.

played it, was good
played it
played
played
played, sucked
played
played
played
played

good thread

any1 pls

I-I thought no one ever talked about this game because no one ever played it...

I think i've only ever seen one other person talk about this one. It's really good.

played

who the fuck hasn't played Robopon?

Also this and Magic Pengel are my obscure games of choice.

I played ur mum

played

whoa, that's one of my fave games ever.
Batty best pon.

Played, it sucked.

Here's my Pokemon ripoff

played

To this day, I still regret it.

It's effectively my second favorite DMC game.

I have more obscure games I've played but I enjoy a dialog when someone else has actually played this.

I think I remember seeing an ad for this in a magazine.

>That deviant art tier character design

Played the SHIT out of this during a long family roadtrip. Got to some part where I had to fight Bosco, possibly at one of the championship matches. I saved immediately before fighting, but then found I had no chance of ever beating him, and there was no way to go back and train more, so I gave up.

I remember there were a couple areas where you could get a free robopon, and you could point various remotes at the cartridge to change what it would be. I got some big fat blue motherfucker and he kicked the shit out of everyone.

Loved Fur Fighters

I'm getting 2000s deviantart flashbacks.

played, really liked it
played, good but short
played, was fun
played, it sucks
played, was fun
played, it sucks
played, good

I know absolutely no one who played this. I didn't find out it was a sequel to that snes game until way later.

But user that's a good game...

I loved this game as a kid. I remember being introduced to it by a friend as "the game pokemon ripped off"

I meant not ghouls and ghosts but the other spin off of the red devil. Although I had no idea it was a spin off of g&g either

played, very good and better than the NES game

I remember being in middle school when I got an issue of nintendo power with an ad for this. I wanted it so bad but never played it.

True. It was awesome.

I played it for some minutes and was scared by it, I think...

I remember the Game Over scene which involved the kid drowning in a hourglass while a Jaffar-look-alike observes with a shit-eating grin.

only i played this

I knew even when I played it that this wasn't a good game but I was fucking addicted to it for some reason. The ending was Grade-A, Evangelion-tier mind fuckery though.

I played it on NES.

Guess what ant! I have playe this game aswell. It pretty fun, if a bit slow in places.

>there will never be another

I bought this one off a friend with an GBA SP and a handful of other games, and this was the breakout star for sure. and RPG/shmup hybrid that I think was criminally overlooked.

Played, Its okay
Played, Good
Played, Okay
Played, Good
Played, Absolute fucking jew garbage
Played, Good
Played, Its alright. Not worth finishing
Played, Really good.

Muh nigga.

It was actually very good game. Too bad it's probably only two of us who played it.

look at him go!

I played it if you count getting one or two races in at a friends house.

Damn the budget cuts on that new Homestuck game really show.

I literally played all these games

SHIT OP WE ABOUT TO DIE NIGGA

>played 1 on pc
>was phenomenal
>parents let me have ONE (1) gbc game a year
>decide on lego island 2 since 1 was good
>mfw

I wanted to play this, but my friend never let me borrow it.

All I know is that is looked fun and it was based on a book.

Here's mine.

It was fun!

\

Bitch I had both Sun and Cross version.

Post Robopon titties

I still own the game got it for Christmas. I could never figure out how the whole DNA build system worked. I also remember one save file took up a whole VMU. Fun times.

Can't remember who gave me this piece of crap.

This game is fucking awesome. It was just Diddy Kong Racing with a Disney skin.

To this day I've never once seen this game posted on Sup Forums.

Get ready to fucking die, loser. Robopon was my shit back in the day.

I'm pretty sure only I played this game. No one talks about it or the show.

I know VMUs were fucking tiny, but this game took an entire unit to itself? That shit is fucking bonkers.

I feel you bro.
I had exactly the same experience.