What are you looking foward to Sup Forums?

what are you looking foward to Sup Forums?

not playing any good video games for another year

my death

Some actual video games in the second half of the year. There's basically nothing.

That ubisoft chick studdering for five minutes after interacting with the turboautists in the audience for five minutes again.

Only three things are certain in life. Death, taxes, and that statement

Metal Gear Solid 5 and Silent Hills.

Far Cry 3 Remaster

Proof that the new Mario won't be the shit I think it will be.

New IPs that look good.

A trailer of the new PS zombie game that shows it being something other than generic as fuck.

That From Aztec WWE bullshit rumor to actually be true.

Microsoft to commit seppuku on stage.

You mean Metal Gear Solid 5?

I've just noticed something about the past like 4 e3's. They've been showing the same exact games till now. Not remakes, sequels, etc. but like kingdom hearts 3, crackdown 3, just fucking release them already so we can hear about new shit. I hate it now, I keep thinking something new is being announced but all it is is gameplay finally for a game announced 4 years ago.

where's the template?

d
m
c

A half an hour of shitty sports games at Sony and Microsoft.

Don't forget baby games and mobile games at nintendo.

THE WINNER TAKES ALL........... IT'S THE THRILL OF ONE MORE KILL!

Halo:Reach 2.

the memes
the cringe
the butthurt from consolewar faggots

something from sucker punch

What would it be about? Grunts playing hockey on the glass surface of Reach?

you dont like fun do tyou

Fallout 4 VR and DOOM VR release dates, hopefully soon.
Hopefully some cool new VRR games from Microsoft show (hopefully not exclusive).
Orange Box 2 with Half-Life 3 (partial VR support), Portal 3 (VR only), and Left4Dead 3 (features VR/2D asymmetrical crossplay)
Endless Sup Forums salt over VR failing to just disappear, like many here have convinced themselves has already happened.

Nintendo trying and failing to repeat the one-game gimmick from last year.

I feel like you folks genuinely don't know the difference between third party and multiplat. The switch has plenty of 3rd party games in the pipeline.

Not that they're anything other than weebshit. My point is just that they're not the CoD people want.

cyberpunk horror action game

Nintendo. If anything else catches my interest, cool!

This year's disappointment, so I could flood Sup Forums.

I'm actually very much looking forward to the xbox and ps fans going "X BTFO!!!!" "bros,,, it's over, X won" "how will we comeback from this bros???", etc. those threads are pure gold and really actually funny imo. Then nintendo will show phone games and shovelware and it's also funny watching them damage control. Call me a pathetic loser, but it brings me tons of laughs.

Metal Gear Solid 5

please let ninja gaiden be real