Smash n spla

smash n spla

ey
ay
aye

smash'n'snore

Im so fucking happy all you faggots are getting rustled over hbox winning. Shows the massive ignorance of Sup Forums.

Jigglypuff is a shit character, so shit that there is literally L I T E R A L L Y only one guy who can get to top 8.

Hbox SINGLE HANDEDLY flipped the fox puff matchup on his own, its still widely regarded by top pros to be 70%-30% in favor of fox. Seeing Hbox weave in and out instant death combos at 30% is a skill only few can even fathom. His character can die from one upthrow upair while he has to combo the spacies into fucking oblivion with 50 bairs or a risky rest combo that if he misses he INSTANT LOSES A STOCK.

Hbox is the hero we need, the one who consistently got out-tier'd for his entire life, but he refused to switch to 20XX he fucking pioneered his own character so much to a point that NONE OF THE GODS can replicate it and they all play top tiers pretty consistent except puff.

He fucking won it all, He beat his demons in life when the odds AND fans were always stacked against him. Sup Forums hates him because they will never craft their own negatives lives into success like him

First for FUCK HUNGRYBOX AND FUCK FAT PEOPLE

11 more games of Armada vs Hbox incoming

I thought PM grand finals sucked holy shit

I'm switching to Tekken

based

Smash n' BLACKED

/hgod/

inb4 grand finals depression

man I hate that guy

Can't wait for ARMS to replace this shit

dont hate my boy switch

It's a Nintendo party game.

>People complaining about Hungrybox exposing Melee's biggest pitfall as a competitive game for his own benefit

lul

YES GOING TO GAME 5

I'm giving Armada all my strength just to spite this puffy faggot right now

On one hand I kinda want hbox to lose, but I also didn't want to see another fucking round of this shit.

Is he calling them? What is he saying?

people that have not broken pools at their locals should not be allowed to post

y/n

Im so fucking happy all you faggots are getting rustled over hbox winning. Shows the massive ignorance of Sup Forums.

Jigglypuff is a shit character, so shit that there is literally L I T E R A L L Y only one guy who can get to top 8.

Hbox SINGLE HANDEDLY flipped the fox puff matchup on his own, its still widely regarded by top pros to be 70%-30% in favor of fox. Seeing Hbox weave in and out instant death combos at 30% is a skill only few can even fathom. His character can die from one upthrow upair while he has to combo the spacies into fucking oblivion with 50 bairs or a risky rest combo that if he misses he INSTANT LOSES A STOCK.

Hbox is the hero we need, the one who consistently got out-tier'd for his entire life, but he refused to switch to 20XX he fucking pioneered his own character so much to a point that NONE OF THE GODS can replicate it and they all play top tiers pretty consistent except puff.

He fucking won it all, He beat his demons in life when the odds AND fans were always stacked against him. Sup Forums hates him because they will never craft their own negatives lives into success like him

Is Crunch the true villain?

H fucking GOD

Staged

coach: hey if you win the next match, you continue through the tourny.

hbox: oh ok.

anyone have pics of smash gods' feet? missing ppmd, armada, and m2k.

i just think feet are hilarious haha

*post falling for the stale bait*

hbox is playing lame, but armada is playing lamer. hbox is mega ledge camping when he has the lead, but armada is ultra laser camping at all times. even when he has the lead. even when it's even.

Yes. Crunch is a massive faggot

>taking the god of dreamland to dreamland

imagine being such a faggot you are hbox's lackey. literally suicide worthy

>Someone's going to get 8 minutes of sleep

WOBBLES IS THE KING OF BANTZ

jokes on you i don't have a local here

>both streams are camping now

Armada wouldn't have to play like this if puff wasn't a lame character exclusively played by faggots

>This cancer armada/hbox set
>M2K is probably playing chu at Battle of BC
Today might be the worst day in melee history.

It's literally the only way to play against hbox
Otherwise he will fucking memerest you like he just did because jiggs is a faggot character

People bitch about wobbling but rest is the real cancer that needs to be banned

i resect him but he is just not fun to watch. he is playing especially lame right now as well. its almost as if he wants to the the meme villain of smash...

I can get 3rd at my shitty 30 person locals. Too small for pools

Mandatory sterilization for all puff mains.

In other news, ChuDat vs Prince Abu on the other stream, so it's agood time to go get a snack or something.

That's it, it's over.

>yfw the only locals close to you is tr4sh

Anyone hear Lovage impersonating camp apologists just now?

Don't let this Jigglypuff asshole win.

No most local scenes are bad at this game save the top 3/4 regions.

>JIGABOOOO
what did jigglypuff mean by this?

>my only local is tr4sh
>its a monthly

Best girl as usual

I hate hbox so much

>Hbox popping again

>that pop off

he punched that tv hardddddd

He hurt his tootsies

>hes ourguy

hbox's popoffs are unironically hilarious

GOOD. FUCK ARMADA

>DUDE, TAKE YOUR STOCK OFF AN UPTHROW 100% OF THE TIME, LMAO

This character is so fraudulent.

YYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Tekken hasn't been cracked yet. Piratefags btfo

What a fucking faggot jesus christ. Hope he broke the TV

>He hurt his foot.

lol

>literally still popping off

I got to GFs at a Sm4sh local, but that's it.

Being a newfag to Smash tourneys, I thought Jigglypuff would be a fun character to watch, but this shit right here has proven me dead wrong.

You're right, Fox is pretty fraudulent.

blur is PISSEDD

>42 Thousand people watching this crap

So you all just watch for your e-celebs, right?

>USA chants for hbox

Hungrybox went full Donkey Kong.

based

I fucking love hbox

hbox is fucking nuts

wtf was that? lmao

only got leffen but that's not what you're looking for is it?

Why hasn't PM obsoleted Melee yet?
It's so much better, mostly because Puff is a low tier.

You guys think this is bad?
Check the other tournament

ahahah his fuckin' foot

god i can't believe people like hbox

>newfag

That explains why you don't find the highest level of spacing and punish in Melee entertaining.

>Jigglypuff asshole
Someone post the pancake story please.

I fucking hate hbox but you guys need to understand that this isn't just on him and armada is equally at fault

Has Hungrybox ever missed a rest?

post!

literally fuck nintendo. the era of pm where chillin and armada were top players was fucking orgasmic.

How comfy are you, Sup Forums?
I almost fell asleep.
I'd say I'm 8/10 comfy, could be better.

Jank, no money, "illegal"

3 stocks apiece with 2 minutes left over at BC

Not him, but I wouldn't my jerking off to that. You know what I mean?

>People bitch about wobbling but rest is the real cancer
I don't particularly like watching puff matches, but a OHKO move (that isn't even guaranteed in all circumstances) with a recovery so long that you can kill your opponent and then get bodied by them after they respawn before you can move is nowhere close to "get grab, take stock"

5 minutes have passed they still have 3 stocks

Jigglypuff is the least fun character to watch. However, god blessed us by making mango the only good puff player, who'd eventually switched to spacies. Satan then played his usual tricks and brought upon us homosexuality in the form of Hungrybox however.

Abu is playing like a faggot on the other stream too

armada vs Hbox is a fucking cold war 80% of the time.