Holy shit, the nintendo switch is destroying the PS4

Holy shit, the nintendo switch is destroying the PS4...

Is this the end?

Unfortunately not, we have hoped for don't bankruptcy since ps1

*Sony
Stupid phone

I thought Europe was Sony territory

>Those Vita sales in North America

Kek!

>Sonybros WILL ignore this

>n-no its s-suppossed to FLOPPPP!!

I'm OK with this, we'll see how far it gets by the end of the year. I prefer to have a Sony Vs Ninendo generation anyway, fuck Xbone.

t. Sonyggro

Drone containment board strikes again! Man I'm so glad I'm not a nostalgiafaggot hipster cancer and I can actually enjoy video games instead of pretending to enjoy mario and zelda my entire life.

>the week a nintendo car game releases is the same week it outsells the PS4 in yurop

Muslims must be practicing for their peace truck rallies

>29 April
This is now a Deadpool thread

>A console released this year is outselling a console released three years ago
Not much of an achievement

After weeks of posting Sony domination in Europe only surely they won't complain about this?

At this point anyone who wants a PS4 most likely already has it. I think we're at the point where if it isn't on a sale the PS4 sales will slow down. Die hard people already have it for the exclusives and the pro isn't good enough to justify the purchase with Scorpio looming over it for better multiplayer gaming

>7,000,000,000people
>364,625consoles
Whatevre.

Why not just call everybody a Sonybro like you guys have always done? I like everysystem except Xbone, that includes PC.

What? They blocked Son-nygger? Cuck-chen really is halfchen now.

>7,000,000,000 people
>6,500,000,000 are poor subhuman third worlders who cannot afford games

So we're down to 500 million actual people, 350 million of whom are normies, woman, toddlers and seniles who don't play games.

>Europe
Kek good luck keeping that market without a real Fifa, they love playing that game during Ramadan and Eid

Stop overblowing the Switch's success. You look foolish.

The PS4 selling like that at this time of year is much more of an achievement.

Someone post the one showing software sales

>is this the end?

Wait what? Switch sold 60 mln copies already?

Never forget to account for the growing and unfortunate influence of the chinese middle class

>it's a Sup Forums is too stupid to notice a date episode

>vgchartz

Top kek

>I can actually enjoy movies and cinematic experiences instead of actual games
FTFY

So this is the power of 60 million consoles

>I can actually enjoy cartoons and rehashes instead of actual games
FIFTY

Any reason yurocucks prefer the PS4 so much to the Bone? They're basically the same thing.

I dunerstand Japs since the PS4 is /theirguy/, but yuropoors don't even have a dog in this race.

FIFA and the Xbone shit the bed. That's literally it

>that PC
>that WiiU

Jesus Christ

>the average wii u owner has 8 games for it
genuinely hard to believe

>Any reason yurocucks prefer the PS4 so much to the Bone? They're basically the same thing.

>PS4 is stronger, has exclusives.
>the same thing

Are you retarded?

Physical sales only. Nobody buys boxed PC games.

I wonder how the switch sells after the first few mounts of release stand up the ps4 first few months sell numbers.
could be that I´m wrong but haven´t the sell numbers of all new consoles dropped harder in the following months percentage wise speaking then the previous generation consoles?

I know, the PS4 has nothing but remasters and multiplats, don't know why you call them cartoons though, maybe you mean weebshit?

PS4 is selling much better than PS3. Only Nintendo truly fucked up compared to last gen.

>>that WiiU
>average WiiU owner own more games than the average PS4 owner

>I know, the PS4 has nothing but remasters and multiplats

No, that's actually Switch. By cartoons I meant your kiddy shit. Call me when you will get actual games like PS4.

>New console is selling more than an old console
In other news, the sky is blue and OP is a faggot.

>WiiU is so shit that 5 times less games than PS4 despite being longer on market

This is just pathethic at this point.

>actual games
>souls rehash 50304827
>generic weebshit jrpg 582950274
>generic waifubfapbait action rpg 10486275920
loving every laugh

Sonygers damage control bring an smile to my face every time

>vgchartz
fake, unless the PS4 is winning, then its the only real chart

>new console gets more weekly sales than a console that's been out for a while
>somehow this is a surprise
s-sony btfo!!

Let them have this, Nintendofags have suffered too much already

Please explain this to me:

>sonybros damage control
>in a drone damage control thread
>on a drone damage control board
roflcopter

>4th game is rehash
>but 60th Mario is not
>generic kiddy shit for manchild

My sides are moving on their own

There's still way more total PS4s? The weekly change in the Nintendo Switch is higher because it's newer and people are just able to get their hands on them

>Selling 55 million less units than the PS4 is somehow "destroying" the PS4
Whatever you say OP. Go play your Mario game. I'm sure someone besides Nintendo will eventually make some shovelware for your tablet.

Explain what? All the people buying their new console that doesn't come bundled with anything are forced to buy software for it.

You've misunderstood that chart. That's a software chart. Explain to me how the Switch, with its 3 million consoles, sold more games than the PS4 with its 60 million. Seems sad, doesn't it?

>Nintendo lost gen and have to release next console to even compete
>WiiU lost in every number possible
>Hahaha you are mad

I don't even care that much just wanted to laugh at Nintendo cucks.

PS4........... YER DONE, BUD

These charts consider games that come with consoles as sales, as well. Sorry to burst your bubble.

>those WiiU sales
>people expect the NS to do better

>Nintendo selling less and selling less game is sad

For Nintendo drone yes, especially.

Because the Switch is new and getting new releases dumbass. If you're going to buy a Switch you're not going to just not get any games for it

>5 times as many games sold that week as consoles
>i-it's just the people buying their console
lol

>Half of the top 10 belongs to the PS4
>Other half belongs to Nintendo sprinkled over 3 consoles
>Only two Switch games in the top 10
>Two are the same game on different systems

Wait, are you saying that the PS4 isn't getting any worthwhile games to buy?

>. Explain to me how the Switch, with its 3 million consoles, sold more games

It sold more in one week you idiot, not month. What's next? Hour peak sales?

>Is this the end?
No. This is just the beginning of a new wave of shitposting.

I enjoy my PS4 and Switch, but fags seem to have it in their heads that you're only allowed to enjoy one thing. Or at the very least make low-quality posts to reflect your opinions on the topic. This isn't anything new though; every console release we go through the same six month period of shitflinging before preparing for the next one.

This board really has gone to the dogs

How the fuck did Vita beat the WiiU?

There are 20 times as many PS4 owners, why is it even close?

It's the fact that normal consumers buy consoles when they see games they want. The PS4 has been out for a while so there's going to be less digital sales because consumers are content
Nintendo Switch has a much larger amount of sales because the console recently came out and people are stocking up their library with all of the new content
The amount of digital sales will decline when the console ages, like it always does. The PS4 had much much higher digital sales when it came out originally too

These aren't digital sales

I do, provided they don't have a voucher with a code on it.

I love having physical copies of things.

Could someone please delete this?

The WiiU was complete garbage on every front

Learn some fucking accounting, Nintendo has a lot of sales but it's not taking them from a competitor.

It's not actually. You can only compete while posting really short time comparison.

Sony is truly fucked. They will have to chose between strong harming with MS for power or thinking out of the box to compete with Nintendo.

And unlike MS they can't use PC gaming to boost up their userbase. I feel sorry for the guys

>global software by platform
>reading comprehension

WiiU don't exist, now fuck off.

They only count physical copies sold. What, you really think there were only 100,000 PC games sold that week?

>Sony is truly fucked.
>there are people who actually believe this

I don't really understand the Switch's success.

Is it mostly due to the failure of the WiiU & Zelda?
I'm guessing most of the sales are for Zelda since most people just didn't have WiiUs in the first place.

There isn't a large at all catalog to support that many sales, so it can only be that.

I own a Switch, but have only used it for Zelda and the Arms beta so far

Everyone in these threads are hypocrites. There's just no shame. You'll gladly contradict what you say a couple weeks ago so long as it can score you points in some imaginary war

Delusion.

PS4 owners already have many games to play they bought for years. They don't have to buy shitton of them every week. Switch owners have to buy anything now to have something to play.

It's because it's cool conceptually. Talk to any average consumer about video game consoles. Then tell them there's one on the market that you can use either as a handheld, or in the dock as a normal console. Then explain how customizable the controllers are. Then tell them about how Sup Forums's much reviled wagglan controls actually work within games. The sheer innovation of the technology always gets people interested, and inevitably, some fraction of those people go off and buy one.

>I don't really understand the Switch's success.

What sucess?

Hardware sales are always frontloaded as hell, come back in a year and then you can get a clear picture of what's happening

>Sony is truly fucked.

Hahahahaha

It is pretty fucking cool honestly. I'm looking forward to playing Monster Hunter on it.

You know that the average console owner buys maybe ten games over the console's lifetime, right? You don't need 15 MUST HAVE EXCLUSIVES BUY NOW right off the bat.

>w-we don't need new games! see, i can play bloodborne for the 3rd time!

Oh right my bad. I didn't actually see PC on there at all, I was mistaken

This desu, /thread

Unllike Nintendo I got many games this year, Persona 5, Yakuza 0, Nioh, Horizon, GR2. I don't even had time to finish them all. Why should I buy new games this month? Are you retarded?

I guess no one felt the need to buy any of those games for a week, is all

>Unllike Nintendo I got many games this year
Hmm

>vgchartz never mattered but matter now when it's in favor of Nintendo

This

territory or not, ps4 is having a hard drought. Nothing noticeable since Horizon

It's fun to turn it around, since sonyfags spent so long defending it

Are we going to have those threads again?

well it is the only region the switch is outselling the PS4 by less than 3:1

>games that don't exist and you can't play them

Can I laugh now or I have to wait like you for games?