Persona

>Orpheus
>Izanagi
>Arsene
Which one was the most powerful Initial Persona?

Honestly dont know, they all didnt start the same, maybe a tie between latest protag and p3 protag? p4 persona felt a little weak but looked nice

Probably Arsene or Izanagi.

neat

yeah

>Curse
>lightning
>fire
What does it mean?

eiha/mudo
zio
agi

Shooting yourself in the head>tearing your face off>crushing cards

Trick question, it's Amen-Ra.

>putting Izanagi on ANY type of tier list
>Not being shit tier
Izanagi is the worst Persona I've ever seen. He's not good at anything and he just looks like some autistic power ranger. He was a fucking mistake.
Izanagi fags should be burned at the fucking stake.

Orpheus could at least remain relevant for the first block of tartar sauce and the boss fights in it. I forget how fast I dumpstered Izanagi, but Arsene was fused into with pixie as soon as possible.

edgy
Quick wit
Roasts
I agree

>Orpheus
>Balanced fags

I kept orpheus for a long time just to use duet with apsaras, smooth sailing for the beginning floors

Tearing your face off is goddamn retarded, especially when they only do it once and never again

same

this, after their awakenings they just cover their faces and pose. At least crushing cards was more dynamic.

Yeah that's ironically more edgy than shooting yoruself with a magic gun

Yusuke's awakening was "crawling in my skin tier"

I'd rather crush pussy than crush cards

Arsene is Satanael with limiter so he is strongest. As for another two, dlc orpheus>dlc izanagi so it's probably like that.

yeah, Morgana was pissing me off too

Cadenza was so fucking useful. Just that skill makes Orpheus far ahead of the other two.

It's a fusion skill does not count when talking about the base forms. Objectively Izanagi is the strongest of the 3 with the least weakness and also canonically the strongest.

Depends on the incarnation. Door-kun and Brotag's initial personas are much more powerful in Q and the animated stuff.

I don't know what's the most powerful but I do know which is the coolest
>combining the Persona you got at the start with a 5 fusion Persona that is heavily related to the plot to create Messiah
>cutscene against final boss
>cutscene against final boss again

Objectively its Izanagi he has the least weaknesses and has a higher pantheon status

Gigantic Satanael descending from the heavens to shoot """""God"""" in the face while all of the country cheers you on > becoming a door > don't remember izanagi lel

Izanagi's crotch zipper really knocks him down a peg.

at level 1 with no other personas izanagi would win with how i see it. has both phys damage and magic spell plus defense buff right off t he bat

Man, fusion with a powerful and busted persona with your starting persona to make the most powerful persona was great. Made the final boss a breeze

He has the best set up from the start objectively But P3s persona is probably the best fusion mat.

>not knowing what that crotch zipper is for. how innocent user

I did not bother I was too burnt out with the 200 floor dungeon

Orpheus looks like shit

>Implying the status matters for Persona's.

Unless the real Izanagi contributed to the power of Izanagi no Okami. It don't mean shit.

Izanagi no Okami looks badass a fuck

Imagine what Elizabeth will pull once she gets her friendship power.

That was the implication during the final boss yes. I think P4 also had the easiest final boss out of the 3.

Izanagi kills Izanami. Wipes her from existence, and it's something Yu can still summon even.

>Satanael
>A bullet made from the Seven Deadly Sins that can pierce even a god
>Messiah
>Absorb Pierce

Hard countered.

i like his design except for the foot blades. they are somewhat of a put off of his design for me

Im pretty patient, that and I skipped and rushed all the way to the bosses the first day you can enter a new block and exploit weakness, so 200 levels felt like, 50, maybe 60?
prob team up with aigis and help door kun

Jaldaboath is fodder though. Nyarlthotep solos them all

It got almighty icon though. Sorry Jesus

>Myriad Truths
>advances story

IZANAGI WINS

>Persona turned Picaro when used by Trickster

>Picaro is stronger version

>Nyarlthotep
I'd say Nyx was slightly difficult due to how long it took if you did not really try to level or anything. I also was one of the unlucky few who got charmed and healed Nyx back to full health literally one turn before it was over.

B-b-but my friends without social links unless I fuck them give me power!

>charmed
most frightening thing that could happen in that game, fuck

Reminder that Elizabeth wet herself when she saw Izanagi no Okami

>Aigis and Elizabeth will make humanity conquer its in-built desire to kill itself by making humanity see there's something worth living for
>Perfect waifus that learn feeling

God bless you girls.

My autism does not allow that I had to clear every single floor 100%. The tarot card lessons were fun though it got me into reading cards for awhile. It also helped me see through cold readings as soon as they start since I already know the cards and when they start lying.

Not Orpheus, his original form has the most weaknesses out of all of them

Arsene has a double weakness as well?

Joker > Door-kun > Yu

Yu is boring, especially in the spinoffs like the manga where his personality is literally just "I am the guy who bangs the girls".

Joker is the only one given actual significant personality throughout his own game.

Makoto's personality is mostly told through other characters like Junpei constantly bitching that such a loner like him gets to be leader, but is overall more interesting than Yu's. Which is a small, small, small requirement, but here we are.

It's been 8 years in universe now, she may have built up enough friendship power to slap Margaret around now and thus be second only to Igor in terms of power level. Hell, maybe even stronger.

>Joker is the only one given actual significant personality throughout his own game.
I guess we didn't play the same game. Joker is the most passive of all three self-inserts.

>Joker is the only one given actual significant personality throughout his own game.
I actually really liked Joker's characterization, especially his Bunny moments.

Do you have the screenshot of Kanji confirmed for gay?
It was in his story mode here is the context
>Junpei see's Akihiko
>"Whoa dude what did they do to you? they took your shirt and your all cut up"
>someone not sure who interrupts to say Akihko has always been that way
>Kanji tell them to be quiet
>Kanji: There are somethings you gotta let people say themselves its not like they are hiding anything but there is a time and a place

I was really surprised they all but confirmed it as Kanji is my Favorite party member.

Ra wasn't the starting Persona of Piercey. Seimon Kongo was.

How many female names are there left to take from Frankenstein? They may run out of names for Velvet room attendents.

>Junpei: "How are you so strong, all you do is walk around and talk to people"
little on the nose, pal

Arsene is the sexiest

Then there it is, Izanigga wins

Next attendant going to be an old man or a shota

>Literally no option to snitch
>Takes the fall for his friends
>Constantly pulling cocky stunts in his Joker persona
>By day, very sheepish and unassuming, takes abuse rather than fights back, to cultivate an image of passivity and through people off the scent

The differences in the visual design even tell as much, user. Daytime Joker without the glasses is doe-eyed and innocent-looking, while Cognitive Joker adjusts his gloves and sleeves compulsively and does a bunch of flashy stuff all the time. He has a personality outside just "MC". I mean he talks for fuck's sake.

I don't remember him saying that it's a pretty good line.

Izanagi > Arsene > Orpheus
Messiah > Izanagi no Okami > Satanael

Door boy has the least amount of personality

door boy is also a cuck

Agatha.

At least we can all agree that this sexy motherfucker will always be the best ultimate.

P3 and P4 only have four elemental magic types, whereas P5 has 8. I'm excluding insta-kill types, obviously, because weaknesses to those aren't real weakness. When you break it down, assuming it'll be an exactly equal chance of a random enemy having a certain elemental attack, Arsene has less chance than either of the others to have a weakness to something an enemy can use.

Just look up Kanjis story mode in Arena on YouTube.

Personally I agree.
Though I think even most people agree to that. Fucking nailed the design for me.

>Cuck

Where does his girlfriend get fucked by another dude in front of him, user?

>Only MC who never made any type of sacrifice is the one who has a 'happy' ending, even though realistically he doesn't bang any of them

Selfish.
That post is also just junk in general because it makes false assumptions like Joker didn't see anyone after he got out of jail in a situation that could've been social enough to be romantic, when they have a fucking valentines day

Isn't that just a red Matador?

Not true at all but this guy is pushing it a bit too much
>Constantly pulling cocky stunts in his Joker persona
No only in the op scene and the Akachi trick other then that not much more then the others.

>By day, very sheepish and unassuming, takes abuse rather than fights back, to cultivate an image of passivity and through people off the scent

Thats way too subjective since my joker was a dick to everyone and I simply told anyone who asked that I was a phantom thief. I'd say what really sets him apart is that he chose what he believes in over societal norms and starts to reject them. While p3 and p4 protag believe in humanity to some extent Joker just straight up rebels against what he understand humans want.

Choosing personal justice over a truth. He may even become a criminal later in life due to how the story ended with fucking up his future.

door boy most cucked MC

Leave his waifus to Chad

>Yu is boring, especially in the spinoffs like the manga where his personality is literally just "I am the guy who bangs the girls".
>Makoto's personality is mostly told through other characters like Junpei constantly bitching that such a loner like him gets to be leader, but is overall more interesting than Yu's. Which is a small, small, small requirement, but here we are.

Look at these dumb fucks pretending these characters have real personalities and aren't just preset garbage which the player can choose to be, this is why no one takes nu-personafags seriously.

Joker is the most offensive, he has voiced lines when playing with game settings and saves but they still insisted on making him a blank ass bitch. Now we have to wait for an anime some they can make some fanfcition personality become canon

And that's a bad thing how?

Besides, I don't really see it.

>Morgana's Persona has a tiny face and an xbox hueg body with a tiny rapier and awkwardly long legs
>Ryuji's Persona has an inexplicably cartoony face while riding on a pirate ship
>Yusuke's persona has a ridiculous looking pipe, awkward posture, and an overly exaggerated pompadour

Why?

I'm in tibet using 9 proxies my tribe is moving in like 2 days I literally can't

Not to mention Izanagi has an amazing skill set by comparison with such easy access to tarukaja and rakunda.

They cover their face because their mask fades away when doing it and just leaves a shadow. The masks are being removed, just not in a crazy violent way like the first time.

They are all childish to some extent and a persona is basically a persons personality used as a weapon.

>persona q

Underated post.

Oh snap.
Door-kun what the fuck are you doing letting best girl get swayed.
I wish they made official art of P5 with PQ style.

?

If you don't think Goemon is the coolest motherfucker then you can get the fuck out.

>No only in the op scene and the Akachi trick other then that not much more then the others.

Remember when he awakened and he started smiling like an asshole when he realized how fucked Kamoshida was?

>Thats way too subjective since my joker was a dick to everyone and I simply told anyone who asked that I was a phantom thief

Literally not an option most of the time. There's no option to tell Akechi "Yeah I steal hearts" every time, you through him off the fucking scent.

>I'd say what really sets him apart is that he chose what he believes in over societal norms and starts to reject them.

Well yeah, he sees societal norms as the root of the problem he's trying to reform. The entire game is about the clash of new ideas being suppressed by the old because of complacency.

>Choosing personal justice over a truth. He may even become a criminal later in life due to how the story ended with fucking up his future.

His court cases were overturned thanks to Sae. Joker is a free man, though with some stigma against him.

>Chadsona steals Door-kuns girls
Why did Atlus think this was okay

Still much better than personas in 4

Why is Kanu-Susanoo such a disappointment by comparison

I need this.

fuck i want to play P:Q2

>max Yusuke
>get ultimate persona
>SUSANO-O

Don't be dumb in early levels where you actually have the persona no enemies use nuke and it is generally kept to the same elements that are present in 3 and 4. Ice is not amazingly uncommon of a trait. But regardless Arse is not even immune to his own element placing him a step under izanagi.