Ubisoft literally put the archetypal SAS operator with the iconic S10 gas mask that makes people think of the SAS...

Ubisoft literally put the archetypal SAS operator with the iconic S10 gas mask that makes people think of the SAS immediately, and said operator was there in Operation Nimrod that made the SAS known and feared

And they don't give him a fucking MP5 submachine gun

licensing issues maybe?

what the hell kind of name is "Soap" anyways

slick, slippery and smooth

Because they gave the MP5 to the GIGN. Plus no character has a sub-machine gun on offense. Only character that's close is Jackal's PDW.

do any attackers get smg?

Shotgun + '11 is way better. It's like having two primaries.

Attackers don't use SMG's as primaries (with the exception of Jackal).

Also, Mute is SAS and uses an MP5k

Why do SMGs matter? Aren't rifles better?

>SAS operator named Thatcher

cheeky

Higher fire rate means better chance of getting that bullshit headshot.

>t. cuck who got blown the fuck out and quit before level 5

I'm not complaining about them. shit I rely on that fire rate myself when I go Shotty-SMG Sledge.

not the guy you quoting,but I myself work around that.
I'm lv20 and can't use map knowledge or cross-hair placement so I mostly pray and spray whit besides death holes.
Hope some day I know how to use a 12 gauge

>nobody has an smg on offense
>who is Jackal
>who is Hibana (secondary)

Because you're not playing actual good games.

As someone who loves TF2 and put 1000s of hours into it Siege is a good game. When Overwatch was such a huge disappointment Siege is the game that gave me hope for shooters again. Lots of fun things to do and ways to experiment in the game. Like how you can mess with fun combos in TF2 loadouts.

My personal canon is his primary is the AR33. He's old as hell and hates new tech. I doubt he'd like the bullpup or prefer a sub machine gun when he could have a rifle.

Why does nobody play my boy Thatchbell? I feel like I'm the only one who goes for him anymore.

Sorry, but you saying that you didn't enjoy a shit tf2 clone and then saying you enjoyed another shit tf2 clone doesn't mean that you don't have shit taste.

You really got to work on the subtlety of your bait.

sledge gets a mac daddy for a secondary