Another 3rd part dev dismisses Switch

Wii U all over again Lmfao

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=niSLZDVApdQ
gematsu.com/2017/06/arc-system-works-developed-dragon-ball-fighters-announced-ps4-xbox-one-pc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did you expect anything different when the Switch specs were announced?
Only the games with lower specs are gonna get on Switch but there is nothing that bad about it, what you'll miss in multiplatforms you'll gain in 1st party developers and portable ports from the last gen.

Switch is not a console you should get as your first, it's something you should get on the side of a PC or PS4 or XBOX to complement those console, just as you would do with any other portable console.

>Buying a Nintendo system for third party games

Nintedo 1st party games >>> dog shit >>>>>>>>>> getting aids >>> multiplat third parties.

Nothing of value was lost.

Yea who needs third party titles when we have first party exclusives like... ummm...

SAY IT WITH ME:

DAMAGE CONTROL

Wew lad they ran out of retarded names already?

Who the fuck cares? we have...that Street Fighter 2 something.

Kek Kek kek
>No Dragon Ball
>No real Fifa, Fifa for Switch isn't Fifa 18
>No call of duty
>No assassin's creed
Good luck selling your weak tablet without third party games
>But but muh Mario
BING BING WAHOO BOING 1-UP HERE WE GO BOUNCY CHILDREN FUNLAND BACKYARD ADVENTURE

Nintendo's e3 presentation this year:
Developer story about why Miyamoto was inspired to make another mario rehashe
-Mario vs Rabbids
-Developer story about why Nintendo thought the rabbids were so cool and funny and charming when they first came to the Wii and wanted them back
-Zelda DLC
-Developer story about Aounma laughing and trying on different costumes
-Splatoon 2
-Developer story about why the team wanted another game but didnt want to change anything about the first
-Arms amiibo reveal
-Developer story about why they wanted to make Arms amiibos
-Xenoblade Chronicles 2 trailer, delayed to 2018
-Nindies
-Everyone has given up hope but Reggie comes out to say they have one last surprise but it ends up being Switch Music

Nintendo switch, more like Switch from Nintendo to Sony

Fuck your fake news, shill.

There is a reason why a real 3DS successor is on the works

Fact #1: Switch sales are bullshit, having sold less units than the PS4 at release, in the same timeframe.

Fact #2: Switch demand is bullshit. Nintendo is literally holding units back from retailers so that you purposely walk into the store, don't get one, and think it must be the next hot item that you just have to have, creating fake consumer interest and hype.

Fact #3: Zelda sales are bullshit, selling less on both WiiU + Switch combined than Horizon: Zero Dawn, a fucking new brand new IP. Even accounting for the fact that there aren't many Switch/WiiU owners, this is fucking sad.

Fact #4: The specs are bullshit. Slightly more powerful than an Xbox 360, has trouble running a fucking flagship launch title that was 6 years in development.

Fact #5: The support is bullshit. The console is too weak to receive quality ports and multiplat titles from more powerful competing consoles, yet development costs are too high to encourage handheld and mobile devs to jump on board. Don't try shilling a few solitary developers who've "pledged their support", might I remind you of the WiiU?

Fact #6: The prices are bullshit. The console is being sold at $300 + tax, which doesn't even include the cost of a much-needed SD card, all for a console with last-gen specs. Add to this the roughly $80~90 joycons and myriad other overpriced accessories.

Fact #7: The games are bullshit. One single hyped title that is also available on WiiU, and a few shovelware games and ports. Nothing on the horizon except yet another Mario game and a few sequels.

>lego city
>mario kart
>botw
>smash soon

Exclusives unlike you sony pcbro xbots

ummm.... Mario much?

is that using models like ggxrd does? looks pretty sexy

Can you even port Unreal Engine 3 games on the Switch?

tl;dr

If nintendo just had normal third party support, you wouldn't have to buy two consoles to play nintendo games and normal games. They're giving their competition money

youtube.com/watch?v=niSLZDVApdQ

Zelda Botw always blows every single game the last few years out of the water but I'll humor you

Mario Kart Deluxe
Splatoon 2
ARMS
Bomberman
Super Mario Galaxy
Monster Hunter Generations
Bit Boy! Arcade Deluxe
Fast RMX
Fire Emblem for Switch
SMT5
No More Heroes 3
GORSD
Kamiko
LUNAXXX
New Frontier Days: Founding Pioneers
Mighty Gunvolt Burst
Pokkén Tournament DX
Runner3
Seasons of Heaven
Seiken Densetsu Collection
Snipperclips
One Two Switch
Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers
Vroom in the Night Sky
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Oh my~ that's alot of games just confirmed for THE FIRST FUCKING YEAR. Knack and Killzone were a joke compared to this line-up.

This!!!
Sony always win

delete this

>kiddy shit

wow nice

Dragon Ball Fighters? What's that?

as the current least worst handheld i'm disappointed to see it won't be getting arcsys ports

Will switch have any games next year?

probably not
took 2 years for PS4 to get a game, and Xbone is still waiting for then

No no no no no this isn't happening this can't be happening the Switch was the chosen one!
It was said that it would destroy the Sonyyggers, not lose to them. Bring many games to the fans, not leave them with scraps and ports. YAMEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Another underwhelming 2D DB fighting game hipsters will jerk off to.

>calling that kiddy shit when you want to play fucking dragonball z games

I want to marry Vignette and raise a happy family of half demon abominations together!

>Mario kart
Port
>Splatoon 2
Port
>Arms
Shovelware
>Bomberman
Shovelware
>Super Maro Galaxy
Wii game
>monster hunter gen
Port
>Bit boy
sHOVELWARE
>Fire emblem
Modern fire emblem is cancer
>No more heroes 3
Meme game
>Gorsd
Shovelware
>Kamiko
Overpriced Shovelware
>Pokken
Port
>Seiken
Port
>Snipperclips
Shovelware
>One two switch
Shit game
>Ultra street fighter 2
Shovelware
>Vroom
Worst game since E.T
>Xenoblade 2
Can be okay

>its another sonygro circlejerk thread

I'm curious about what you are trying to achieve here, do you have any actual vested interest in Sony's success? Do you own a significant amount of stock? Do you work for them? If not, why do you care so about how well they are performing against their competition? If you're just a fan you should be excited about what games or hardware Sony is making and not mad about what their competition is up too. Relax buddy, go play some videogames. You have nothing to gain from this.

settle down child and go play your babby games

JESUS CHRIST FUCK OFF ALREADY YOU ASSHOLES
POSTING THOSE IMAGES SHOULD BE A FUCKING INSTANT BAN

what am i supposed to be looking at?

>2.5D
Fucking dropped. DB is made for large scale combat, not GG fight tier narrow arenas.

I can't wait to buy a switch when it gets liquidated like the Wii U did.

Oh boy compared to

>Fifa shit
>CoD shit
>Battlefield shit
>Souls shit
>Halo shit
>Gears of war shit
>Little big fucking planet shit

WOW AMAZING I'M SO SAD I MISS OUT THOSE AMAZING GAMES WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

benis :----DDD

*WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOS internally

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THESE GAMES JESUS CHRIST AHAHAHAHAH YOU SHOULD BE EMBARRASED WHO GIVES AF ABOTU THIS SHIT...JESUS CHRIST AHAHAHAH FUCKING NINTODDLERS

>what am i supposed to be looking at?
Exactly!

How is it damage control? If you buy a Nintendo console for 3rd party support you are a moron.

Yeah, who needs a Dragon Ball game that actually plays well, as long as I have to chase someone down for 500 miles in a big fucking empty planet every time I do a combo because every combo ender does the same slam blowback even though the rest of the fights take place at point blank anyways, I'm more than happy to mash buttons in the most shallow uninteresting combat engines ever made by game developers. That's what a REAL Dragon Ball game is.

Go back to CoD and Fifa already, chad.

Airtight, where's my Advance Wars then?

even though I used to enjoy DBZ games this shit is the absolute truth

>Switch is not a console you should get as your first, it's something you should get on the side of a PC or PS4 or XBOX

Except the Switch and it's marketing machine is targeting teens at home, college kids, women, and casual players who don't want/can't afford 2 consoles.

>Spla2n
>port
Why do you retards keep saying this? Do you count ANY sequel as a port, or are you just the dumbest of all the console warriors?

This.

Nintendo fans don't give a shit about anything beyond Nintendo. And everyone else uses the Switch as a secondary and games primarily on PS4/PC.

If you unironically bought a Switch for 3rd party support you did it wrong.

Did you expect anything else? Third party developers dont like developing games for Nintendo because they have to compete against their first party games. Any shooters will have to be compared to Splatoon, 3D platformers to Mario, action-adventure to Zelda, and so forth. They rather take their chances against other third party games and hide their flaws with buzzword like 'cinematic experience' and such.

wow, those SNES graphics are top knotch.

Fact #1: you are humiliating yourself

Fact #2: the reason sony sold more units is because they manufactured more

Fact #3: the reason they produced way more units than Nintendo is because of different business strategies (debt financing for the first few years of any console release)

Fact #4: nintendo always operates at what is profitable to limit risk

Enjoy your GG clone with kamehameha thrown 2ft from the opponent

Zelda does blow. I agree.

Also that list is like some shit you find on Steam Greenlight.

I will, because it will have an actual amount of depth involved and probably require some level of execution and thus be a more engaging experience than mash the X button and watch the fanservice happen.

Thank you I will. GG is great.

>Fact #1: Switch sales are bullshit, having sold less units than the PS4 at release, in the same timeframe.

Calling any console's sales "shit" for not beating Sony is retarded and you know why. I stopped reading there, and I'm not even a Nintendo fanboy.

>gematsu.com/2017/06/arc-system-works-developed-dragon-ball-fighters-announced-ps4-xbox-one-pc

>Bandai Namco has announced Dragon Ball Fighters, a new 2.5D fighting game for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC developed by Arc System Works and due out worldwide in early 2018.

>The game uses a three-versus-three team battle system, allowing players to determine the compatibility between characters and form a team of fighters. It will incorporate the “ultra high speed battles” and “flashy special moves” that the Dragon Ball series is known for.

>According to producer Tomoko Hiroki, while Dragon Ball titles of recent years have been 3D, they chose 2.5D this time because there were some things that can only be done in that style. While it looks like 2D animation at first glance, it has a broader range of expression as they can shift camera angles and incorporate a lot of unique production not possible in 2D alone.

Buckle up boiz, we getting Guilty Gear Xrd: DBZ Edition.

>dead game

you thought switch was going to somehow be an exception?
everyone that bought the nintendo console knew exactly what they were getting into, nintendo is going to milk those suckers for all their worth

Fact #1: Nintendo never needed 3rd party support

Fact #2: 3rd parties avoid Nintendo because they fear them for being superior and ensuring that no one would buy their shoddily built games when there are better alternatives

Fact #3: Nintendo are the only hardware company left that cares about innovating instead of rehashing the same thing except stronger. Without them, the industry is ensured to stagnate and die.

Fact #4: Sony has a force of dedicated marketers to keep you from understanding the truth about Nintendo and to paint them in a negative light.

I want a switch and I have a Wii U but come the fuck on even the wiiu had call of duty the fucking wiiu had mass effect 3 special edition, got the arcam games, but switch can't even get a single good multiplat without being a shitty port, I want FIFA I want PES I want Injustice 2, it's not fair, I had to buy a ps4 to play those games stop saying b-but multiplat doesn't count, it does fucking count I didn't wanted to buy a ps4 to play multi but it's more expensive built a gaming pc so I had to, b-but no one buys a Nintendo console for multiplat, because it doesn't have stop being naive nihilistics autists there is more people wanting to play GTA than people wanting to play Fzero or Kirby combined it's just the reality I'm a Nintendo Fan myself but Nintendo need to get the multi I want to be able to play them on Nintendo too

>>Buying a Nintendo system

>buying a switch for wii u ports
lmao

thanks for the blog

>Buying Nintendo
Kek, Nintendo hasn't made a single good game since the snes era

>had a DBZ exclusive fighting game on 3DS
>.....
>Have a DBZ fighting game not on nitnendo
>"Hahahahaha Nintendo REKT!"

Okay.

Do Fighters even sale on Nintendo consoles? Ever since the n64 the fighting game options seems a bit scarce compared to other consoles.

>fact
>fact
>fact
>fact
>fact
You keep saying that word, but I've yet to see any citations to prove you're right.

Didnt some people in this board say all of japanese games are going to go to switch cause switch sold well? what the fuck happened?

Or Nintendo should go thirdparty, Nintendo games belongs on Playstation

I'm so glad my 'bing bing wahoo' meme caught on.

>Emoji
>>/r/eddit

this is some WE WAZ KINGZ N SHEIT mentality

Nice try drone

Rate my wiiu games

>devs decide to develop for Playstation due to lower fees and friendly approach
>Nintendo sends angry letters and scares people with Yakuza

That was 20 years ago but people do not forget.

Is this like Guilty Gear meets Dragon Ball?

Holy fuck, sounds awesome.

I also have w101 and NsmU, and I want to be able to play third party on the switch I want to play but Nintendo can't do a single thing to make us Nintendo fans happy

Of course. Who DIDN'T see that coming?

>buying a nintendo console for games
Eeveryone here knows the only reason to buy one is to keep getting fucked by ninty

>Windwaker
Best Zelda, Windwaker>Botw
>Mass effect 3
Meh
>Smash bros 4
Good game, will get ported to switch
>Hyrule Warriors
Will get ported to Switch
>Mario kart 8
Has been ported

No reason for you to buy the Switch

splatoon 2 looks exactly like the first game but you can use a jetpack

>THE SPLATOON IS A PORT MEME
Jesus how dumb can you idiots be. Is it just that you don't keep up with the game so ti seems the same?

I haven't owned a Nintendo console since the Wii. That mentality is still retarded, tho.

Looks pretty alive to me.

I am LITERALLY hostage held by Nintendo's shitty systems due to Shin Megami Tensei and Monster Hunter.

I fucking pray that SMT and MH go multiplat again so I can be FREEEEE.

>Buying a Nintendo system for ports

>NEW SPECIALS
>NEW HUBWORLD
>DIFFERENT STORY MODE / SINGLE PLAYER
>NEW WEAPON LOAD OUTS
> SOME WEAPONS WORK DIFFERENTLY LIKE THE ROLLERS BEING ABLE TO SWING VERTICALLY, OR SNIPING WEAPONS BEING ABLE TO CHARGE AND GO IN INK NOW
>NEW GAME MODE
>NEW MAPS
>NEW WEAPONS
> NEW MODELS / LIGHTING GOING ON
>HAIR CUSTOMZIOATION AND PANTS CUSTOMIZATION
NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP.

This.
I feel embarrassed for you.

See And

Drone

Post your face now

>you bought a switch