Game has hidden highly advanced civilization

>game has hidden highly advanced civilization

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ny8EjEPhVgQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can't be advanced when they're too retarded to realize that those mouth plates are disgusting and backwards.

AYO AYO HOOOL UP

pretty sure only the women do the lip plate thing, and they started doing it to make themselves ugly enough they wouldn't get raped by the neighboring tribes...

but eh, whatevs, if they wanna culturally appropriate african culture and use it in a way that doesn't make any sense... that's their business

You realize that is what your culture has led you to believe and is not an objective truth?

Women regularly mutilate their earlobes with holes on which to adorn precious metals and stones but no one bats an eye at that shit

WE

Sorry nigger but you're wrong

do earrings stop you talking though

maybe because they can still speak properly without looking like mouth drooling retards when it's not in

Rather have my lower lip look like that than part of my dick cut off like they do in the US.

Luckily, I have neither.

>game takes you from a quiet town to fighting the a creature in an underwater temple

>somehow a tiny hole that doesn't affect you in any way is the same as widening your lower lip to extreme proportions, affecting body functions such as food consumption and speech
Hurr durr
Also
>inb4 i-i was talking about those stretching their ears
No you weren't. And even if, people do bat their eyes at that shit.

So since I never read cape shit
Whats the deal with african vallhala going on in black panther?

>mfw neofags were cumming over this guy saying he had "style" while shouting "YAAAAAAS KING)

It's like a bizarro version of a Sup Forums-Sup Forums hybrid

if you made that argument about tongue rings or w/e maybe I'd be able to see it. But ear piercings are nowhere near the level of something like in the picture. Ear piercings don't inconvenience you when doing things such as eating and drinking, for example.

nigger with big ear holes detected

yeah, but westerners should be offended that he is culturally appropriating the suit.

AYOOOOOOO, finally a movie about us being KANGZ and revealing our HIDDEN STAR GATES shiet

Is this another movie about muh slavery somehow

No, you dumb nigger.
It's a comic movie.

>going to neogag
>ever
But why

Will Yakub finally make his theatrical appearance?

no one has ever said "stop the hate, statistically more people die from disease than by black people"

>capeshit

WE WUZ KANGZ AN SHEEEIT

WE?

Well I can't go to Sup Forums at work can I?

WE

Comic movie about muh slavery

WE

>mfw this flops while WW succeeds and niggers realize they are less respected than women.

they do make up other bull shit comparisons though, which is the point of that meme retard. it's taking using bull shit analogies libcucks use but putting it in a fantasy setting. now back to le red d i tt with you so you can spread this meme to the normies

WE

But wakandans never got taken as slaves.

On what planet is that a relevant comparison?

Earring piercings can heal up. Dis silly nigger is stuck with floppy lip.

EXCISION IS BEAUTIFULL OKAY ?
CUT MY CLIT INTO PIECES THIS IS MY LAST RESORT

WUZ

No its not.

you used the meme in a way it doesn't make sense, so no I won't go back to redchanit because they only appreciate the highest quality memes

But that mouth plate is unhealthy and is gonna make eating harder.

they'll usually bring up some other statistics like how many people white supremacists have killed or accidental deaths by guns

Or that shaving your head or forcefully slspping your chest is a sign of racial purity.

Well, China certainly isn't gonna bail them out on this one but I expect it to be a hit in Burgerland. Blacks there watch any kind of shit with blacks in it. Especially when it got them being KANGZ.

>Africa is a shithole
>he thats just what they WANT you to think
>they are actually the most advanced society on the planet
What did they mean by this?

I don't think in Africa men worn those. In Brazil yeah, but that is a whole other continent...

this some of them can't even eat or drink with that shit

yeah i agree with you that culture is different and each society has good and bad but the black culture and the black culture in africa all seem to be obsesed with welth and showing up hence they do that shit in the lip just like black folks in the west all have expensive shit but can't aford to eat or pay rent

not saying all blacks are like that but most seem to be obsesed with shit like that

Can he even talk with that shit on his mouth?

WE WUBZ AANZ IN SHH

WE

Is that the Grinch?

>reddit appreciates the highest quality memes
go back there then you little faggot and stay out of here

Men do it to

>tattoo needles spread disease
>piercing your flesh to put crystals in to look more attractive to the same sex
>drinking alcohol, a known poison to work up the courage to ask that cute bear out
>smoking cigarettes even though they are bad for you
>Eating ultra fatty food
>Having unprotected anal sex with OP

Neo-Conservatives are really retarded.

>Joke's on you we were only pretending to be retarded - the movie

>They're fanatics

>ask that cute bear out
gays are not welcome

Doesn't matter, the white people will be evil and invade and there will be muh slavery undertones

youtube.com/watch?v=ny8EjEPhVgQ

TREE SNAKES

grow the fuck up

So does this make them utter cunts for allowing fellow africans to get Hunt, captured then used as commodities?

Reverse fox and the sour grapes.

Don't mind me, just posting kino. None of this WE WUZ capeshit.

I was making a joke on your expense faggot.

>The grapes really don't want that fox

>calling someone else a faggout when you ask out big hairy dudes

Really makes you think...

>fag got called out and trying to hide it
kek

Man western society has really gone downhill

No the fox cant really get the shitty grapes so it sits there thinking "must be some hella good grapes if I cant reach thrm".

But yours works too I guess.

use to go to school with this african guy

was built well every one liked him but stank like hell

that guy reminds me off him

Samefag OP.

>that guy reminds me off him
Of course he does, all blacks look the same

Nice try fag

according to wikipedia only the women of the african tribes do it:

Among the Surma (own name Suri) and Mursi people of the lower Omo River valley in Ethiopia,[2] about 6 to 12 months before marriage, a young woman has her lip pierced by her mother or one of her kinswomen, usually at around the age of 15 to 18.

In contemporary culture, most girls of age 13 to 18 appear to decide whether or not to wear a lip plate. This adornment has attracted tourists to view the Mursi and Surma women, with mixed consequences for these tribes.[7]

OP here, I just wanted to make a bait OP and earn a 3 day vacation. I don't know what the fuck he's on about.

Let me guess, the bad guys are white and everyone else are black. Oh wait, the love interest is white as well and probably the villain's ex wife or something

Is anyone else looking forward to the Black Panther movie? I really liked him in Civil War - he was like the straight man when everyone else was being a dumb fuck for no reason.

We

Wouldn't it be weirder if a Black Panther movie set in Wakanda wasn't mostly black though? I feel like this is the one time this stuff about double standards and so on doesn't apply, in general the casting should fit the logic of the setting as much as possible

no

But, isn't Wakanda a black country? It would be weird if it were mostly white.

I thought he was really cool, I like how quiet he is in his suit. I'm looking forward to it