Have you ever fallen in love with video game character?

Have you ever fallen in love with video game character?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HEXWRTEbj1I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes

what is love ?

baby don't hurt me

Faped to, yes
in love, hell no. how is that even possible.

Yes

No, I'm not a degenerate

Can you repeat the question

When I first met her I was hooked, it's been so long and I wouldn't change it for the world.

The same way girls fall in love with book characters.

The brain isn't perfect.

Soldier-kun pls

:)
youtube.com/watch?v=HEXWRTEbj1I

MORE LIKE KEKO

love and lust are two totally different things.

Yes, but I wouldn't fall for a noble confidant though

You're not the boss of me now

You need some Jesus in your life boy.

I'm not talking about them wanting to fuck the characters. I'm talking about how they wish they could live in that universe as the love interest of that character because they're the perfect man to them.

It's really not that odd, either. People cry when characters are killed off because they form an attachment with them. The brain stops distinguishing from reality pretty often. Depending on your exposure to that content, you could feel like game characters are more real than an actual person. You'll know objectively that the character is fake, but emotionally you may not make that distinction.

It's part of why it's healthier to get out and socialize every now and then.

Yes. Meet my wife.

STOP

yes

>healthier

There's a breed of people for which it's the best they'll ever have.

Sorry

Have you ever considered masturbating to video game character?

dude, they aren't even fucking reall.......

Yes

i took the time to search through hundreds of videogames to find a waifu if that's what you mean.
she's even pretty pure as far as fan content goes.

I love Fuuka with every fiber of my being.

>wife from a FOTM nintendo game

It's okay when women do it though. With men it's just pathetic

Meiya is so fucking good
puto

grosero

Never. I've tried but I just can't do it.
>tfw fail in 2D and 3D worlds
Anyone else know this feeling?

What's your point?

Yes

Do not hate me for what I love

I have already lost

Love just happens, it's not something you control

Akuma is the ugliest motherfucker. And I'm in love with him.

Yes

where ya from fuukaputo?

It's pretty hard to actually get emotionally attached to shallow, flat characters. Even if they're very well developed, it's still hard to do that. Liking or fapping to a character is one thing, but loving is a very extreme reaction to have.

She made me feel safe during missions
Knowing that I had someone watching over me

She will never hum me to sleep, Sup Forums

De la casa de tu madre

>posting inferior Meiya

>healthier to get out and socialize
it's just not for me, I cant connect with people and prefer to be alone, a vidya waifu fits me well

No, it's pretty pathetic for women too. I'd argue its even more pathetic since the woman is choosing a book character over real world suitor, which every woman should experience on some level in their lifetime.

Still do

>I've tried
its not something you do, it just happens

Love ya too, pendejo

My friendo

What are you talking about user

Authors write characters with the intent of getting the audience emotionally invested in them

Fucking Meryl Silverburgh.

Kojima can die in a fire for how much he fucked her character up in mgs4. Even the voice actress knew it was retarded.

best girl coming through

Love is a meme

*CRUNCH*

Is that Jun from Persona 2?

emotionally invested =/= love

Liking a character or believing in their motivation is totally different from believing you are in love with a character.

I love Reisen!

>believing you are in love with a character
>believing
>which every woman should experience on some level in their lifetime
No way fag

What if you find yourself constantly thinking about her?
What if you suddenly care about doing everything you can to make her happy or see her smile?
What if you begin thinking about how a life together would be, and start improving your person with her in mind?

YES! YES! YES!

This whore kept getting sick and dying on me.

I was really looking forward to her and Junpei's reuinion in VLR, 45 years of no contact and they just sort of stared at each other and said nothing then just continued with other stuff. What a disappointment that was.

you need to work on your headpatting skills

I LOVE TAMAMO!!!!

>waifuing You

Is that one Youbiseiharukana or Youbiseiakikana? How do I even remember their full name?

>Even if they're very well developed, it's still hard to do that
If they're fleshed out enough to make them feel somewhat real I don't see why it would be hard

I just lewded her the entire time.

No, only fapped to

>love

Stop being bunch of faggots

I wan to draw my waifu poledancing

Meiya is perfect

Noble confident lmao

Yes

>he doesn't take care of his sylvie

Alternative in Steam when?

This is my wife, back the fuck off???

Don't hurt me

The game took me an extra 2 hours or so because I had to keep stopping to fap to her.

Also hnngggg bathing suit outfit,

yes

si

I love you

Nope. I have sociopathic tendencies that make it difficult to even love a real person, let alone a video game character.

Yep

I've heard this for years.
I just wish it would happen already.

>allied fighter pilot is awed by player character's skills, frequently abandons the present mission to sneak in a quick duel
>as a conspiracy reveals itself and the rest of the squad is broiling with turmoil, she defects to the enemy
>actually doesn't give a shit about the conspiracy, defected with the sole purpose of dogfighting the player character without pretense
>frequently shows up at the end of a mission when you're supposed to be getting home, so now the player character is the one abandoning mission to dogfight her
>final mission is both pilots abandoning their airforces so they can dogfight over an island castle riddled with AA, while hundreds of fighter planes from both sides collide overhead

This is the greatest vidya romance ever published.

tama da best, mcfuckin deal w/it

Yes.

Yes.

Perhaps she doesn't exist yet.
Perhaps you've yet to touch the series where she is from.

>Jaheira
low tier waifu desu user

I believe this one is Yubiseiakikana. Though Yubiseiharukana is objectively best.

Yes.
Tali, or any female quarian.
Something about the suit, the big hips and cute little tits and the accent make something very appealing.

Yes.

This

No, because I'm not autistic and understand that video game characters a pixels on a screen made to entice you into escaping your shitty reality.