What are games who were shamelessly made to sell something else?

What are games who were shamelessly made to sell something else?

Are those Gramma Brownie's Chocolate Chunker Wunker Bunkers, now with even bigger chunks of chocolate chunks?

pretty much everything licensed
> chex quest
> anything with food mascots
> PEPSIMAN
> the European version of Biker Mice from Mars

We're not here to talk about Grandma Brownie's Chocolate Chunker Wunker Bunkers, and how ridiculously huge the chunks of chocolate chunks are.

OH SHIT i love Gramma Brownie's Chocolate Chunker Wunker Bunkers, now with even bigger chunks of chocolate chunks

ZoE2 came with the demo for MGS2 but it was a really good game.

We're probably not going to get another brain dump for a while because Max G lost his apartment and had to give up his cats for adoption because of it. Cats he had raised from kittens.

B R O W N B R I C K S

Rip

Good. People don't actually find this ponyfaggot shit funny, do they?

Those Burger King games

The animal shelter is going to have to put one of his cats, Adolf, down for being uncooperative.

>Adolf
>uncooperative
I wonder if he tried to gas the dogs.

The guy who animates this is a faggot.

marvel vs capcom infinite

never played it but it basically seems to be an energy drink commercial

Jesus, the guy just can't catch a break.
Being uncooperative? Yeah right, cause cats are well known for being the most obedient animal out there. I wonder if they're really gasing him because he's named Adolf and no family is gonna bring back a cat named that to their home, making him pretty much dead weight.

WHERE'S THE NEWEST EPISODE MAX YOU DEPRESSED FUCK!?

I rented this game once, way back when. The only things I remember about it was that there was a terrible nu-metal soundtrack for the boss fights, and that the protag was voiced by Lance Henriksen, and that I remember him doing a pretty good job. Everything else has completely slipped from my memory.

>ear gauges and a cowring

Exactly. This is a video game discussion board, made to discuss video games and NOT Grandma Brownie's Chocolate Chunky Wunker Bunkers and the sheer size of her leviathan chocolate chunks.

he is an ar teest

and he's ugly as shit so he might as well decorate his face

That's what I thought too, his name basically makes him unadoptable along with his other cat Toilet.

Why did he have to be such a fucking edgelord?

ff 13

Goddamn that was terrible. I played it once and immediately to the trash it goes. It was mario party without minigames

Besides obviously this, those Skylanders games. What is the other one in the same vein, Disney Infity or something?

Sorry that he's homeless and all, still don't like this fucker outside of WGJ4K. Yotam Perel is much better. I hate these new videos.

>he's homeless

he's what now?

He had to give away his cats too

Kingdom Hearts

It's true, I bought FFX after seeing Auron in KH2

It wasn't worth it

Think of the kitties you fuck

Are there any games about Grandma Brownie's Chocolate Chunky Wunker Bunkers and the colossal mass of the chocolate chunks?