Why are 4-5 stacks so cancerous as a solo player whenever they don't answer me in voice or chat I just throw so they...

Why are 4-5 stacks so cancerous as a solo player whenever they don't answer me in voice or chat I just throw so they lose.

You have 0 friends and I can see why

i dont understand why people throw, at least try so you either have a chance of winning or u lose less sr cause you perform better than nothing

your an ass for throwing

Sore loser liberal bitch

consider killing yourself

Why are solo players so cancerous?
I always queue with my 3/4 friends and we get a hanzo or genji main every single time.

I had a comp game where some guy was like I was going to throw but I decided to play good. We were like what the hell why? He says because he just wants to have an account at 0 points.

I don't throw unless they are cunts, which is most of the time.
But when 3+ friends get together for a game they start to fuck around. Trying to make each other laugh or try and get stupid combos off. You better not say anything though because they will draw strength off each other and continue to be massive cunts.

I barely win when there is a 3 stack but always win when everyone is solo.

fuck you pieces of shit

NO U

I'm with you friend. If anything you should throw more games. Its the only thing fun about Overwatch, don't let these faggots take that away from us.

How do I get better in this game

Don't worry, if you are getting grouped with my 5stack we are good enough to carry a thrower :^)

They're not responding because they're all in voice together, dumbass. Use your fucking brain.

I basically throw games as is I have 30 hours on symmetra this season next most played soldier with 40 minutes.

>decide to go Torb because team goes the whole "dude it's just QP lmao who cares if I'm basically afk xDD" routine
>still get 4 golds and carry the team

Nice community you got there.

Doing god's work m8

I did the same with widow and tracer last season

>my team: 1+5
>they lock in genji, hanzo, widowmaker, bastion or mei or reaper, roadhog
>pick a healer
>die the whole time because the only people who know I exist is the other team
>i get blamed for the loss

What is so amazing about hanzo and genji? Why do people always instantly lock in these two heros? They are boring and unfun to play. Are there really that many weebs?

>2017
>STILL falling for the team-based, class-based, online game with matchmaking meme

>2017
>playing games with game elements in them

Nah it's because they have many chances for outplays and high mobility with high risk/reward gameplay.
Basically they exemplify the attitude you find with DOTA 2/COD players that they should be able to win the game single handedly and having to work with their team is a sign of bad game design.

>playing LeL, Doturd, Overcuck, etc.

>Why would anyone want to play genji
>Second most played dps in pro scene
>One of the higest skillcap characters in the game

>one of
which hero has a higher skillcap?

I tried to just main widow in my placement matches for the keks but I couldn't do it. I guess I do feel shame.

>implying I play them and im not just memeing

Hanzo is good
Genji is good

the thing is the people that play them are bad, either people who normally play something else and want to have "fun".

I don't mind good genji or good hanzo but you barely see them.

Widow, maybe tracer... maybe.

>giving a single fuck how the pros play

He also has one of the lowest skill floors. Most players who instalock him completely useless

dont wanna talk to strangers and imo there is hardly anything to say in a ow match

you either get a good team that acts like a team or you get those 1-3 jackoffs who suck and want to play genji or widow or something else completely useless when you suck

Genji is harder than Tracer.

You barely see them because they aren't in your fucking bracket.

If a shitter like you throwing can cost them the game then they had no business being a 5-stack anyway.

nope fuck your temper tantrums

One thing you should learn is the SR is pretty accurate after enough games. As many times as a team tanks you is how many times a team carries you. If you win 11 out of 20 matches you will rank up. The difference between staying at a ranking versus advancing is literally just that 1-2 games you clutch out of 20.

>press deflect *skill button*
>hard

probably. I have only had the game a month now. I'm consistently going up in SR though and at 2500 now.

>mei or reaper, roadhog
what's wrong with those? also yes, widow, hanzo and genji are the most selfish shitter kiddie classes ever

Tracer's skill ceiling is higher

They are cool ninjas and 12-year-olds love em

high skillcap means it's fucking useless unless you good
fuck no, shooting is easy

>complain about a game
>use newborn generic words like "cancer" and probably "toxic"

you're a huge part of the problem, I just wanted to point that out

The same can be said about recall.

Pretty much everyone who mains tracer agrees that genji is harder.

>pros use it!!1
that means no one under their level should use it, so why do the shitter fucks use it? even when it's good played playing them they would be more useful with useful class

>high skillcap means it's fucking useless unless you good
Actually illiterate

gold faggot here, how do i deal with the enemies having a rein and another shield tank
what do i do, i cant destroy the shield and the 4 other enemies at the same time

Junkrat

play symmetra only

not really, you can climb to safety, with tracer you are fucked without full teleport

you lose or try to tell your teammates to focus fire the shields to burn them down

You actually play tracer and ignore rein until you have pulse bomb and then ult him for free team fights.

Ignore the shield, dive into the backline with Winston, Dva, Genji and Pharah and rape their supports in the mouth.

Genji operates alone but at least on the point
Hanzo operates alone and away from the point
Widowmaker operates alone and away form the point
Bastion operates away from the point
most mei players fucking run around without direction
reaper operates alone and sneaks up on people
Roadhog is a tank but doesn't offer much in protecting the team

None of the roles selected are made to get onto the point and take it and work together.

>enemy rein puts shield up
>team stops shooting

EVERY TIME

WHAT THE FUCK?

ninjas suck cock, ninjas are garbage

knights is where it's at

yeah but if they're more than 5m away it's imposible to kill anyone
also
>be me
>get hooked
>die

Nah, Genji is easier because he can go vertical.

Too bad genji has a really low skill floor.

Sorry Genji player.

Junkrat if they have a lot of hitscans on the choke.
Pharah if they have no hitscan or they are bad.

>Not knowing how to juke or bait out a hook
You deserve to be in gold

Yeah, it amazes me how people still don't understand that if everyone took a second to empty half a mag into Reins shield it would disappear the moment he pulls it out.

Same thing with ignoring mercies that are hopping around in plain view to shoot the roadhog that baiting people by the corner.

No, a good tracer never engages without an escape

No, high skillcap means that there's a lot of potential to git gud

Stand behind poles you fuckwit.

DING DING DING
Never engage without 2+ recalls AFTER YOU GET INTO THE BATTLE and Recall.
And if you can't finish off a support with that you are just missing your headshots and need to switch off tracer.

>Genji operates alone but at least on the point
not true, genji is usually on the sidelines trying to do something and dying

hanzo is useless until he gets headshot or his ult, his ult is very good for pushing

widow is just garbage cos most players arent quick and useful enough with her

mei stays on point, i have had like 5 min point times with mei

roadhog is the best tank imo but ofc it needs a shield tank with it, rein is just so god damn boring

>Casualwatch
Because you're playing a cancerous game.
Stop playing cancerous games.

sometimes you get into a situation you cant get out of

And that is the reason why you are in gold and not GM.

That means you were too greedy and made a bad call 20 seconds earlier.

Same is true for Genji.

Tracer simply has better escape ability and it's easier to make an impact as a bad tracer than as a bad genji.

Maybe you sit on the point as mei. But the Meis I play with find it better to wall off their team and run around.

I feel any of the other tanks are a better than than roadhog. Roadhog is simply a wall of HP that doesn't die until someone just focuses his head.

yeah guys, killing 5 dudes is usually done standing behind a fucking pole
>just dodge the hook durrr
nt but try going closer than 10m to the hog, he will fug you 99% of the time no matter what you do

>Hurrrr but you might die
>Have never heard of risk management
Sometimes you just have to go for it

>be Zen
>roadhog decides to huff in front of me
>ding ding ding ding death

git gud

>Roadhog is simply a wall of HP that doesn't die until someone just focuses his head.
expect he dies usually when his shield ends if the whole own team is not with him

>yeah guys, killing 5 dudes is usually done standing behind a fucking pole
With junkrat? Yes.
Look, hook is about either keeping your distance or baiting it out and which one you go for depends on which character you are.
Zarya/Mei/Genji/Rein/Winston is about baiting or juking it with shields.
Almost everyone else is about outranging it.
Also hook is 20m.
If the situation which asks you to "go for it" means you will die doing nothing in 20 seconds then no, you most likely don't have to go for it.

To be fair, before I got an upgraded internet connection I couldn't blink out of hooks on reaction as tracer.

>roadhog
>shield

>doing nothing in 20 seconds
How do you even find situations like this that aren't between team fights? There is literally always someone for you to be killing, whether its one clipping squishes or harassing tanks to feed ult. The worst I have ever seen is a mercy getting peeled by a tank comp while no one else on my team is dealing damage.

>mei, genji, winston
approximately 13dps
>junkrat
got me, i cant aim projectiles
>zarya
the 2 seconds with the barrier are fine, but then you're dead in 3 seconds
>rein
shield gets spammed and then i get spammed

it might just be impossible with 4 shitters on my team

We are talking about the situation in which you can't kill a squishy and get out with 2 blinks and recall, not any other situation.
Zarya should manage to 1v1 hog with good jukes and if you bait hook+shot into the bubble, and this is starting at 0 energy.
Mei can outrange, rmb should be your lmb.
Rein should not engage hog 1v1, that's a whole other story. As rein you should just protect your team while they deal the damage.

>low skill floor
So you mean he's easy to pick up and play?

There's no reason for a Roadhog to hook a Zarya until she's wasted her shield, though

>He also has one of the lowest skill floors. Most players who instalock him completely useless

Nice, you contradicted yourself in two sentences.

The reason most Genji players are useless is because he has a high skill floor to actually make an impact.

>solo queuing
>matched with a team of 4
>match ends and we lose
>one finally comes into voice chat
>"why didn't you fucking communicate, you fucking retard, you lost us the game"
No face.

is this bait?

if you're playing qp. just leave the game.

if you're playing comp. dont ever queue comp again until you have the mental fortitude capable of finishing an overwatch map before you crumble under the weight of your underage emotions.

Nah, that can't be real. I refuse to believe someone is stupid enough to even say that.

Pretty much this, OP is a faggot.

>protect the team while they deal damage
you havent been to gold, friendo

The worst is people thinking it's teamwork. Sometimes people are just trash players. Doesn't really matter if you go in with 6 if your soldier can't track an enemy.

People who use "low skill floor" to mean "hard to play" are generally people who do not get the concept of "floor".

Yeah they should fucking nerf genji and tracer not fucking Hog

But blizzard doesnt balance according to high level play, but according to crying gold players in the forums

>blizzard should balance game to cater to 5% of players instead of the rest
just loling at you

It's having multiple stacks that's a real near-guaranteed lose. Usually it's two two-stacks, who both go full DPS, or if you're very lucky a pharah/mercy (who MIGHT heal someone else if her pharah pocket dies).

A high skill floor means the class/role carries itself.

A low skill floor means the class doesn't reward low skill play.

Maybe you don't understand words. Maybe you are American.

>genji and tracer
>two of the most difficult heroes to play well