Dead or Alive

Find a flaw please, i tried so hard but i cant.

Not in DOAX3

Man jaw, man chin, man shoulders, no thighs. 4/10, would not even look in the general direction of.

Not being in a fraud game is a good thing.

she's hot af

the boobs are too big

She isn't Hitomi

Wasn't she super-evil?

No juicy bunda and thighs

Not Nyo

Her elbow is clipping.

Red nail paint 9/10 would not bang

/thread

i want to be nyo so bad

Oh jeez...

most of the worst and wantonly shilled piece of garbage on Sup Forums once upon a time

>shilled
Kek, you don't even know what it means

stop reminding me

Why not just play an illusion game? They make identical copies of all your vidya waifus

>Find a flaw
Dead or Alive will never again be a real fighting game series.

She's not real.

I cant wait for their bikinis in 2 days.

Well, she's dead for one thing. That's a pretty big flaw right there. You don't even have a viable corpse to defile.

I'd fuck her cremated remains if that's all there was.

Nope

They're not accessible iirc. Unless Kasumi, spineless jellyfish that she is, teleported back in at the last second and got her out.

MILA IS BEST GIRL

But you didn't do anything

she just needs bigger implants

She's 3rd best

That double-sided tape is going to be a bitch to rip off from her nipples.

Looks too much like a dyke.

DOA6 when?

>video game character
>nipples

U wot?

She's has one of the more realistic bodies in the series. Being tall and slender fits her character.

[She needs more armor to protect herself!]

Is DoA just about tits?
Is it still a fighting game?
I played it a long time ago on the original X-Box, but I have to ask...
What is the fucking point of having them wear anything at all at that point?
I like lewd shit as much as the next guy, but do these characters just exclusively wear lingerie and bikinis?

>Short hair
Get the fuck out.

Anybody know if there's a doa game coming for the switch

>Queer
Get the fuck out.

Best one IMO

Yes this is a girl.

It is a fighting game, but it's very old and hasn't been updated beyond costume dlc for years. If DOA6 were to come out, there would no doubt be some discussion on the mechanics. DOA5 has been discussed to death, and the only material now is the girls and nude/costume mods.

>Lisa will never give you that look
Fuck it turns me so much

lol

People briefly played it again after Mai came out. But really, where's DOA6?

well just make a flow user

about fighting tits

That would depend on Hayashi's and TN's intentions. They tried to go a more serious route with the original DOA5, with a more cohesive, over-arching storyline, something more like Mortal Kombat. Apparently, someone complained that it wasn't all about the T&A anymore, so they started putting out lots of sexy dlc costumes and additional female characters.

Now, the question is, has TN lost it's way? Did they just have one decent idea as far as where they could go with the series and have no clue how to proceed with it now? Could it be spite, either towards the fans (we asked you not to nude mod the PC release but you did anyway so fuck you), or the higher-ups who weren't happy with the returns on DOA5 ($1000+ sexy costume dlc, fuck you happy now)? Who knows. All we've had are spin-offs with reused assets, a ton of cameo appearances by characters from other series and by DOA characters in other series. This to me screams of a team that doesn't have any ideas and are just throwing things around to make money.

The fanbase, meanwhile, amuses themselves by playing with nude mods, illusion games using the same models, and image dumping on Sup Forums and other sites, all for a lack of anything new in the series to hold their interest.

I want to impregnate Honoka

>the boobs are too big

How does it feel to be so pathetic user?

pig american, go homu. make way for best grill

I came into this thread to complain about the usual lack of Mila, imagine my absolute surprise and excitement.

Your the best Mila posting user.

I want to make Armstrong and Hamilton babies to play with each other and become best friends.

I fucking miss Tomonobu Itagaki.

DOA/NG RIP

DOA is to tits as MK is to gore, in a sense. Its the game that popularized breast physics back on PS1. That said, its a fun fighting game as well, and I honestly really enjoy it. Its fast and the controls are tight, and its honestly a very fun fighter to play. Make no mistake, I play it for the ridiculously hot girls and the revealing outfits for sure, but I also play it because I really enjoy playing it. DOA5 is just a very nice game overall that's very enjoyable in most every aspect. There's a great and varied cast of characters, the graphics are very nice, the stages are varied and their interactivity is exciting a lot of fun, the fighting itself feels very tight, responsive and fat-paced, the girls are literally some the the fucking hottest females in all of gaming as far as I'm concerned and I absolutely love gawking at them and putting them in tons of different costumes while I play, it has great fap bait and is a game I can literally jerk off to in and of itself, it also has plenty to do with modes/online/extras/costumes/stages/etc, the matchmaking is a bit janky but overall i enjoy the online and the ranking system, the fights are always exciting, varied and intense thanks to a combination of good character and stage variety, fun, fast and tight combat that has enough depth but is also accessible and keeps an exciting, fast pace.The DLC is overpriced, but it also keeps the game alive and fresh too, and I'ma sucker who like to play dress up with hot video game girls so I like that shit.

I could go on and on, but basically, its just overall lot of fun on all fronts,which is how I've felt with the series since the original. Girls are hot, the fighting is fast and fun, it has enough depth but is also accessible, the graphics are very good, the girls are fucking hot as hell, and there's a lot of fun extra stuff. So yes, its about tits, but also, its a genuinely enjoyable game overall to me, and the tits are one element of that enjoyment.

Probably when DOAX6 comes out.

HS was a mistake.

Why is Lei Fang so underappreciated? She's fucking top-tier. Its fucking reprehensible that Helena made it into DOAX3 but not her.

She's Chinese and the Japanese are racists.

I do too although I thought DOA5 was good.

the girls are the only reason i even give these games a go. i'd rather play street fighter ii: special championship edition, dbz:budokai tenkaichi 3 or virtua fighter 4 if i want to play a fighting game for the fighting.

card for the left one

I've been a fan of DOA from the start, and I honestly don't miss Itagaki much. I love DOA5 and its one of my favorite entries in the series, and I feel like he was kind of an annoying prick as a person. Listening to him constantly complain about DMC and Tekken basically because he was ass-sensitive since he had his own series' similar to them was irritating.

That's probably completely true. Even Nioh is very derivative.

I guess it's one of those cases where a studio is built around a director and then the director leaves or gets fired. They just flounder around, the IP gets whored out, and without a strong central vision people do what's popular, like ape off Souls. Or make a survival zombie game.

Man. If only Valhalla Studios hadn't turned out to be complete shit.

A big mistake.

her face is too squared and harsh

otherwise, delicious

Literally no such thing.

DOA6 when? I'm enjoying Tekken but it's not the same.

Wasn't there supposed to be some DOA event this year?

Surprise announcement at E3? Man, give me something.

One thing that irks me is that most of DOA5's OST is literally recycled from DOA4. The only completely new tracks are from the few new characters.

i need good webms and videos of DOAX butt jiggle

hows DoA 5(the ifghting game) for PC?

Same as the console version plus modding minus online lobbies.

It's a port of the ps3 version, not the ps4 version.

She's african american

No

But you have to pirate it to mod it.

Her boyfriend is an african american though

Pretty handsome actually

Correcting myself, zack is Niki's boyfriend

Having kids with Kokoro!

Vanilla 5 music was just stage based rap or hip hop (something lika that,can't remember), it was so shit they actually heard the fans and took back the old OST's

Mistress demands attention

Am I the only one expecting to see DoA 6 at Microsoft's conference in two hours?

Nioh is done, and has been for some time. Team Ninja have two teams. One should be ready to show something. I believe I read that Ninja Gaiden is still on haiatus. The constant DLC for DoA 5 implies that it keeps making money - and therefore was profitable enough to warrant a sequel.

Consider that DoA 4 was a launch exclusive for the 360 and that being in the MS conference would be a huge boost of free exposure and honestly I can see it. Here's hoping.

I personally believe that the whole "I'm a fighter" serious route was always a pre-planned twist. Sell it as a serious fighter so it attracts casuals and gets good reviews, then double down on your hardcore fans with DLC fanservice once those people have moved on. The preorder swimsuits showed that they were thinking about fanservice long before launch, after all.

As for all the DLC and cameo appearances, this is standard stuff for a team that has only one IP currently making money. This stuff bodes WELL for DoA, not poorly.

Radioactive eyes. It's one of those little things that make the HS models seem just slightly off.

I don't know, the relationship with MS was more Itagaki's thing.

It is all a matter of lighting.
The ports are pretty well done.

Please guys, I fapped 3 times this morning to prevent this and the house is very busy today.

No she's not. She's hispanic.