>core members are from persona studio
>gameplay is inspired by tabletop rpgs like D&D
>new ip not smt series

PERSONA AND SMT FAGS GOT B T F O

>>gameplay is inspired by tabletop rpgs like D&D
Crimson Shroud 2?

I want to kill that elf.

>it's gonna be turn based

In a world filled with real time garbage this is a bad thing because?

i'd rather have good turn based than bad real time combat

Elves are for _______

Alright op, you've piqued my interest. What game is this?

Sweet loving.

Re: Fantasy

>it's gonna be turn based

I'll play it if it has armets, games need more armets.

They had me when they showed the red haired elf.

That elf is actually the main antagonist and insane

>elf Makoto
FUCKING SOLD!

This, real time combat is so easy to fuck up, I'd much rather have a tried and true turn base then some generic shit.

As it should

..platform/s?

>eyepatch nigga
Best party member

>dumb frogposter

what if they did legend of the dragoon style button prompts?

How is anyone getting btfo when new IP's are always good by Atlus.

Wow a JRPG in a fantasy setting, how innovative.

Button prompt turn base combat can be cool, but it also be annoying or just boring after a while. LotD suffers from every attack being a million hours long because of these animations, and then games like Shadow Hearts are just annoying if you don't have good reflexes.

Hashino confirms new game is aimed at adults, main theme is "anxiety", seeks to explore broader questions than in Persona games in new IGN interview

>womyn in charge of anything

>if it's not turn-based

the whole point is that it's an actual old fashioned fantasy setting with that kind of aesthetic
all modern fantasy games have guns, robots, retarded huge swords, modern clothing and other dumb shit

I just want Persona not to be about da sheeple and how friendship wins over everything.

>PERSONA AND SMT FAGS GOT B T F O
Why?
Just because I'm a fan of something doesn't mean I can't like or be interested in other thing, especially when it comes from creators I trust to make good things.

Ploughing from behind while you pull their ears.

P-Please don't buy this game.

You realize this was an ironic joke, right? Nier Automata is outselling P5.

Killing. Fucking knife-ear apologists need to get gassed too.

thank god

I mean, I kind of expected it to.

As long as the random encounter rate isn't as high as FF9's overworld I'm fine with it.

love

>Nier Automata is outselling P5.
Both games are around 1.5 million worldwide
And P5 is not on PC

That's the problem with fantasy nowadays. They think that everyone is tired of Tolkeien-esque fantasy when it should be the basis of all fantasy. The more they try to be unique and try to get me to care about their oh-so original fantasy setting, the more often I just don't care.

Yeah, that's cool and all, but it's the Persona team AKA the epithome of mediocrity.
Get out pleb, burgonets or death

Real time combat kiddies need to fuck off.

>we feel creatively stifled by the modern highschool setting of our Persona franchise, so we're going to make a whole new IP
>It's going to be generic medieval fantasy

What teams does Atlus have?
There's a SMT mainline team, persona team, etrian odyssey, does careersoft still exist (growlanser and devil survivor?), and who made radiant historia?

Conceptually they were stuck in with the age and status of their characters.

Remember, the most distance you could get from the school out of the P3 cast was an elementary school student and/or his dog, or a robot... that goes to school.

source?