499 for a weak PC full of indies that won't even allow you to play pirated games

>499 for a weak PC full of indies that won't even allow you to play pirated games
>no exclusives whatsoever, the games will always play better on Windows 10
>most of the titles focus on diversity and stronk womyn doing the job when the weak and incapable males fail at doing it
>the presentation was so bad that even if Sony cancelled its presentation it would still win

If you support the Xbox even after this presentation you have not a single drop of self respect in your entire being.

SONY. ALWAYS. WINS.
Repeat after me

The only platform worth gaming on is PlayStation, it's been that way for over 20 years. Deal with it.

I was willing to give them a chance with maybe a new Conker or Banjo but they fucking blew it again.

Hopefully Sony & Nintendo deliver.

So are the Vita's sales "winning"?

SONY

ALWAYS

Sorry nobody likes your weaksauce exclusives and people want a system with actual fucking power this time around. 4k gaming for 500 bucks is a fucking steal.

Vita beats Wii U, 3DS, and Switch in terms of sales. Sony will never stop winning. Not now not ever.

i loved the addition of women too

because we all know women love games like Destiny and the like, right?

>this is the level xbots have to stoop to

l m a o

>4k gaming
>30 fps
>only games are indie garbage

The only things Sony will show tomorrow are games that won't be out until the PS5.

but theres no games to play. Its like owning a 8k tv but they still dont make 8k movies or shows

>EXCLUSIVE

This is probably what I lament the most about Sony entering the console market.

It became about status and "worth". It became about being cool by association. About a certian lifestyle.

And it prevails.

>4K
>It's actually upscaled 900P AT BEST
>most games won't actually run at 60FPS
>most games will be indie trash
YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

WINS

forza is 4k 60fps

>42 games;
>22 console exclusive;
>Some are already on Steam;
>Some are in Early Access;
>Some are just console LAUNCH exclusive.

This gen is a fucking joke. It's literally PS4 and PC dominating the industry. There is literally no reason to even own an XBOX now.

Legitimate question, why did they even bother making the XBONE X?

I'm actually confused right now.

$499 is absolutely rediculous

Did they learn nothing from the Pro? No one is going to buy this shit.

>persona 5 is a good game
seriously?
It's just yet another shitty jrpg

>Vita beats Wii U, 3DS, and Switch in terms of sales. Sony will never stop winning. Not now not ever.

>Bloodborne
>Persona 5

Sure

>Uncharted 4

user...

ps4 and ps3 are sony consoles, just generations apart
wiiu and switch are nintendo consoles, just generations apart

Xbox one and PC are not the same thing
not even close

Reminder to refer to the Xbox One X as its abbreviated name: XBOX

you gotta remember the "gamer" they are targeting are not PC nerds. they don't have a high end PC to play games on. they target the bros and casuals who just wanna sit down and play games with no fuss.

this is their core audience, not you fucks.

PS3/PS4 player base is literally the exact same.
Wii U player base doesn't exist, but if it did it would be largely the same as the Switch player base.
Xbox/PC player bases have little overlap, probably less than the overlap with "any other console"/PC due to the fact that every Xbox game is on PC anyway, so having a PC makes the Xbox redundant.

Hope I've cleared up the confusion!

>Legitimate question, why did they even bother making the XBONE X?
To make some more money. Most of the dev costs in terms of OS and dev stack and shit was already sunk into the original bone, so from Microsoft's point of view the BONEX (which is also a desert topping AND a floor wax!) cost very minimal R&D. They just updated the SOC and some internals basically, slapped on a new case/label, and a big fat price premium.

Remember, even though the PS4 is dominating sales by tens of millions of units, bone still sold a few tens of millions. On an absolute level that isn't nothing. There WILL be people who buy a BONEX too, and if MS is getting a decent profit margin on it and subsequent software, then it can still help make some money and keep their oar in the water so to speak.

That matters because next gen is starting to approach. Current gen is approaching 4 years old, so probably just another 2-3 years before PS5 and such. Microsoft will then have another shot so long as they don't give up entirely. They want to make sure they can react to market shifts and have backups that are non-PC.

Forza is at every conference and always looks the same.

I'd rather call it the Ebonics

What was your first clue?
Notice the ID@BOX logos everywhere?
>ID@BOX
>IDAT BOX
>IDIOT BOX

Xbox One and Windows 10 are both Microsoft platforms though.

And other PC bound platforms aren't supported.

Forza is at every conference and always looks the same.

None of these games requires a high end PC. I dont think a single PC exclusive game that actually requires such a PC has been released in the last decade.

>Xbox and PC is not the same

Funny, I thought that was like, the number one piece of critique dished out agains the Xbox.

That it's just a PC in a box.

SHUT UP!!!!!

A shittier PC in a box.

???

>using piracy as a positive argument

You are the people that have ruined gaming

>Xbox One and Windows 10 are both Microsoft platforms though
Okay, but think of it this way; do you actually care about Microsoft's shareholders' interests when you shill their product? Or do you just get off on having something that "the other guy" doesn't get? If the former, you are a corporate stool and need to reevaluate your life. If the later, you don't have something that "the other guy" isn't getting, because Master Racers are getting all your best games with better graphics and more input options.

>I dont think a single PC exclusive game that actually requires such a PC has been released in the last decade.
This is true, I haven't upgraded my PC in around 8 years. Usually I would upgrade every 5, I spend around £1,500 on my PC when I do upgrade.

How is any of that relevant to the discussion at hand?

Have fun paying for the newest AAA cowadooty corridor shooter, nerd.

The only game worth playing on the ps4 is bloodborne, now stop forcing your overused meme.

You are now aware that crysis will be 10 years old later this year.

>499 for a weak PC
This is hilarious coming from someone who probably defended $599 for the PS3.

>no exclusives
This is true, but the PS4 only has one game worth playing and that came out 3 years ago.

>>the presentation was so bad that even if Sony cancelled its presentation it would still win
Are you fucking retarded? that was one of the best conferences in a long time. The game may not interest you but the conference itself was pretty good. Minimal self fellating and just back to back announcements.

I don't even have an xbox but you're retarded OP.

Why the fuck would I pay, let or even pirate a piece of shit like COD? But still, people who pirate new games, are pieces of shit. I'm fine with pirating old games but pirating new games is harmfull for the industry.

SONY

Also sports games

Not everyone has to like exclusively japtrash, user.

The bonex is preddy gud.
Now console retards will war each other again due to the sonybro competition angst and i can filter shit threads like this again.
Thanks Microdick.