Gave away Asscreed to MS, didn't even look good anyway
Maybe The Crew 2

>Sony, not quite a strong contender this year
No Death Stranding at E3
GoW is now a TLOU cinematic game, TLOU 2 is more TLOU
FF7R is horrendous and shouldn't exist
Only hope is a new Fromsoft game but that wouldn't be enough

>Nintendo
So there we have it. If Nintendo shows SM Odyssey, Xenoblade 2, Fire Emblem Switch, SMT, Smash, a new Pikmin they'd already win without even having to show Animal Crossing or Metroid

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DM2DCflkA6s
boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/reggie2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nintendo winning anything. You make me laugh.

Nintendo wins by default every year since they told E3 to fuck off

Got any actual arguments like OP or you just gonna shitpost?

Name 1 (ONE) E3 Nintendo DIDN'T win.

25 minutes

Based Nintendo always wins

>Ori 2
platformer lmao
>Metro
multiplat and will play better on PC
>Anthem
>Code Vein

That's your argument?

The last direct they had, which I'm sure you haven't seen, used their new direct style going down a table of headlines. It's very efficient, wastes next to zero time and you can squeeze a LOT of info in there.

Coupled with the fact that all gameplay will be shown off during the many hours of Treehouse following the presentation, 25 mins is more than enough to announce dozens of F-Zero and Metroid games.

all of them
sony always wins

pic related.

also I hope they announce MHXX

Of course they will be better on PC. But they were still a part of the MS conference. Ori is great by the way.

What will Sony's conference have?
Don't tell me you are looking forward to God of QTEs, TLOU 2 and The Order 1887?

youtube.com/watch?v=DM2DCflkA6s

Certainly not last year, Nintendog.

They only need to show more mario

I think we can expect it, but it would really get me giddy if they also announced the Switch version as a global launch.

Nintendo had some horrible E3s. But they also had a lot of wins. I don't think this year is gonna be great for any dev.

>Nintendo
>win
It never happened before.
But for nintenbabies yes, they always win, just show Mario on the screen.

If God of War will be more Souls like yes.
TLOU was great and 2 will be good.
Days Gone looks great.
From Software games.
Capcom stuff.
Shenmue 3

I think Nintendo won't have Animal Crossing, Metroid or F-Zero (duh), but SM Odyssey looks so good and interesting that alone will be fucking huge.

Couple it with us finally seeing some Xenoblade 2, Fire Emblem Switch and then a likely Smash Deluxe and maybe Pikmin or Kirby game or something and they should have this in the bag. Should be a solid e3 for them. Switches are still selling out as they are made so they probably don't feel like the need the biggest hammer right now.

And keep in mind, Nintendo has multiple directs throughout the year. They announce big stuff in autumn and january as well.

>GoW
>Soulslike
Are we watching the same thing?
Days Gone is a fucking zombie game. How many of those can you play before you get tired of mowing down 700 zombies? Jesus christ.
Shenmue 3 got delayed btw.

>Shenmue 3
>He wants to play another kickstarter scam disaster
Ok.

>TLOU was great
oh boy

>Capcom stuff

still believe in the "MH5 for PS4" meme huh?

boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/reggie2/
>m-maybe if I keep spamming the catalog with Nintendo won e3 threads then maybe it will happen
I don't think nintenfags could fall any lower

he's probably referring to marvel vs capcom you moron

It was you weeb faggot

it's all but guaranteed, it's the 'G' of the generation, and that's pretty much what we always got.

the only question is though, what are they gonna call it? Generations Ultimate, Generations 2, or just stick with Double Cross? it's gonna be confusing no matter what!

Not me, but nice try

who won then?
sony's "wow 2018 will be fun, hope you like waiting for greatness"

or microsoft's "oops we forgot to bring games this year"

Nintendo's game of the decade wiped the floor with everything last year. It's not even an argument

a great movie, maybe.

Well, they won't play better on Switch :-3
Get it? Because they won't even come out for the platform?

Honestly? I thought the new Ass Reed looked interesting. Microsoft had a strong showing. They're probably going to win. I don't expect many surprises from Sony or Nintendo.

It even sucked as a movie, TLOU is just garbage

Whose autocue is that?

>i-its not me I swear
>same pic and way the post is structured
Try not to cry too much when Sony wins this e3 alright sweetheart?

I thought it just looked like more Assassin's Creed. With laughable combat and bows.

I mean fuck it's the same thing over and over and over.

Sony won by offering a wide range of exclusives and a few stand out reveals that had the entire industry fall back in amazement. BotW is a great game and probably saved Nintendo's E3 last year, but it was by far not enough to save their abysmal line-up of nothing else.

I agree that what they showed won at the time.

It's funny though because what they were showing was basically the full game and I can remember at the time thinking "man, if they take these mechanics and world and fill it with shit to do and a decent story, it'll be great."
The game was shit. It made a great showing however.

>BotW was shit

I'd be down if they flipped it and went with Ultimate Generations, but either way works. Doubt they're going with Generations 2, because that would imply a sequel. Double Cross is a much smoother name, but it would only really fly if the west had gotten the previous game as Cross in the first place.

>caring about who "wins" when there has never been a clear winner and its all based on personal bias and taste in games

These threads are dumb. This whole meme of a company winning a fucking trade show is dumb. e3 is dumb. Ya'll are dumb

western releases have always gone with ultimate, so probably generations ultimate.

>F-Zero and Metroid games
>Ever being announced again

>Nintendo's game of the decade wiped the floor with everything last year.
Didn't the GOW trailer had more views than the BOTW one?

>missing the point
woosh

>they won't play better on Switch

As if anyone cares, consoles are always secondary gaming devices.
It's all about PC + console and Nintendo seems to be the best deal.

Switch will kill the 3DS in less than four years.

The closest thing 3dsfags will get is a smaller switch with worse graphics, but the unification of handheld and home console is inevitable.

I missed Ubisoft and Sony's show? When were they?

>Battlefront 2 looked alright
Well frankly it's probably the best looking game I've ever seen. I think that's better than 'alright'

Later today

>game was shit
(you)

anything new Nintendo shows wont be coming out this year. so no, Nintendo doesn't win. sony wins again by default

I pretty much stopped playing my Wii U after their 2015 one.

in a few hours

no

>Actual arguments
>When half of it is just opinions since we haven't even seen Sony's yet

Fuck off

2 years ago
That was a fucking shitshow

I'm not fully convinced yet.
1. They don't even have droidekas. This should be illegal.
2. No multi-person vehicles.
3. We don't know yet whether they fixed the spawn system or not. In the first (new) Battlefront they fucked it up by having enemies constantly spawn behind you and your lines, it was infuriating.

>having taste this pedestrian

>Sony wins
>Because they have... uhhh... and... yeah.. that one looks amazing...

The heavy hitters of their show, namely TLOU 2 and God of War might as well be the same game. They play exactly the same, are both heavily cinematic and you wouldn't be overly excited for both if you had any taste.

yeah. 25 minutes of planned presentation. not like the shitstorm ea shown in their presentation

>not remembering 2004 and 2006

The Brawl trailer with Solid Snake still makes me feel hype, even if the game was shit

Ninteniggers would think Nintendo won if they streamed an image of Reggie's shit for 30 minutes.

they easily won 2014 and 2016, arguably 2013 as well.

>first 3D Mario since 64 and Sunshine

That alone is huge already.

Dry your tears first, not our fault Nintendo won E3 last year.

Are we supposed to be excited for a bunch of Mario wahoo bing bing rehashes?

Yeah, it's only 189th Mario game, what a day.

Their take on FarCry was pretty good. It lags quite a bit on my PC though.

It's the third.
The third 3D mario game ever made.

There have been more Uncharted games. Ratchet & Clank. Dark Souls games.

Even if that's the case, it's still better to have a PS4 right now. The exclusive 3rd party content alone make it worth it. I agree that Sony's first party shit is boring movie games, but you can't deny shit like Persona 5, Yakuza 0, Nioh, Bloodborne, Gravity Rush 2, Odin sphere remake, etc... make the PS4 more appealing than literally Wii U ports, the console.

But you named it. That's the issue. All the interesting stuff on the PS4 is already out and there is nothing good looking on the horizon other than the crash remaster maybe.

His shit may have an exclusive title in it.
More than I can say for ps4 and xxxbone

>So... did Nintendo already win, then?
Yes, but not for the reasons you think...

That's why I said dry your tears, it's affecting your PC.

There's so much Marioshit that you have to sort it by various categories. It's disgusting.

2015 was one of the worst years for Nintendo in recent memory.

Yeah who knew that a 3D Mario game plays nothing like Mario Kart?

It's amazing, really.
Sorry that "your" Sony has zero mascots or IPs people like for decades.

What did it do better than other openworld games? Certainly not in the openworld design. Xenoblade Chronicles X did it way better.
What did it do better than previous Zelda games? Certainly not game play, story, dungeon, or puzzle design.

have fun with your bobcat Sonybro.

>tfw Nintendo just needs to do a half assed job to win e3 and you're not sure they'll even pull that off
Those stubborn Japanese fucks are going to fuck something up

>I BET UR A SONY FAN UR ARGUMENT IS IRELEVENT NOW HAHA

Your emotional attachment to mascot is literally a mental illness.

BotW's combat is multiple times more enjoyable than that of XCX.
The story is better, too.

>Ori 2
>Metro
>Anthem
>Code Vein
None of these are microsoft games or exclusive to MS consoles.
That alone makes the "strongest contender" argument laughable.

Also, Nintendo always wins for Nintendo fans. And I dont say this as a negative. Nintendo got out of the console race, and most fans know exactly what they want from Nintendo. It works out for them.
For everything else though, Sony pretty much has this thing in the bag, unless they fuck it up. Because EA and MS were beyon pathetic

Now How the fuck do they play the same too? Like wtf is wrong with you people they literally just make the story and game more cinematic and then now it's shit? You guys are like actually stupid.

>Sorry that "your" Sony has zero mascots or IPs people like for decades.
>b-but Sony
OBSESSED

Have you seen gameplay of the new God of War?
It has nothing to do with actual God of War anymore.
It's TLOU in a GoW skin now.

I don't think Nintendo can top Devolver digital.

>b-but Mario Kart plays exactly like Mario Sunshine which plays exactly like Mario Party! SO MANY MARIO GAMES UGHHH ALL THE SAME!

They can't top Microsoft either.

>GoW is now a TLOU cinematic game, TLOU 2 is more TLOU

So Gow and TLoU 2 will also be one of the best games from this gen with a great online multiplayer, just like TLoU was for last gen? Count me fucking in.

Why is this being ignored?

Possible interesting shit: Deep Down, DMC5, Dragon's Dogma 2, console monhun.

To be perfectly fair, we've got about as much to look forward to for the Switch as we do the PS4 (Spiderman, Detroit, God Wife's Son, Last of Us 2, Crash vs. Mario, Fire Emblem Warriors, and Xenoblade 2)

That's why this E3 is so important for both companies.

>mario mario mario mario mario mario mario mario mario mario

Sure, if you're into cinematic experiences then the PS4 is god tier for you.

If Ubisoft announces a new 3D Rayman, they can win E3.

That's not even my post, the guy never said anything about Sony and yet you pin him as one
Your devotion to a company is legit causing harm in your brain