Mario XCOM

>Mario XCOM
Say what you want - I love it. Seriously, looks fun as fuck, especially the jumping mechanic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jum0LImABLI
youtube.com/watch?v=MBj0D15FCUE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is there multiplayer?

Yeah, it was in the initial leaks.

Does xcom still kinda play like the 90 pc games? Or does this?

Looks like shit. If I wanted to play Xcom I'd play Xcom.

The only good thing about it being shown is that it will not take up any part of the direct.

I thought we'd at least be safe from droneposting until sony, but they got in early this year

If it weren't on a garbage console I would be excited. I am a sucker for tactics

>An X-com clone without Julian Gollop

Who cares?

>the jumping mechanic looks 'fun'
I don't understand how you could use that word in this situation

I'd love to play it if not for the fact that it has the fucking minions of vidya plastered all over it. Seriously, rabbids are cancer incarnate.

But this only kinda plays like XCOM, user. It's as if you said "wow, Dragon Quest looks like shit, if I wanted to play Final Fantasy I'd play Final Fantasy" - just because the basic gameplay concept is the same, the additional mechanics seem to be different. Might be a fun game.

Time to update my pic, again..

It actually looks pretty good, I'll buy it during a sale.

If it weren't tied in to Rabbids I'd like it.

If it was just Mario Xcom with Paper Mario style partners to use, I'd probably quite enjoy it.

I actively could not give less of a shit about it because of the Rabbids, though.

Yes, remove all the non-blunders from it and put this abomination on it instead.

>is that it will not take up any part of the direct
Do you sincerely believe that?

really fucking cool. i think it woulda held up without the rabbids, but i don't think its ever a game nintendo would make by themselves

Fun, as in "I like the animation, how it can make battles more dynamic and enjoyable" - hard to understand?

Also - they just posted this:

Are you autistic?
Have you been outside.

>But this only kinda plays like XCOM

>Turn based strategy
>movement action points
>half cover and full cover
>cinematic camera angles when your character takes a shot
>KINDA plays like xcom

Are you delusional? It's as much of an xcom clone as lords of the fallen is a dark souls clone.

proof that nintenbros will buy ANYTHING

I'm not going to lie, after seeing Sup Forums going all autistic with the word minions, my mind just automatically filters it out now. You guys managed to run the meme minion into the ground so hard, it loops back into 'I'm fine with this now'.

Trailer is up apparently:

youtube.com/watch?v=MBj0D15FCUE

Can't play on a PS4 outside

Of course he is autistic. In case you didn't notice, he ONLY put Nintendo games on that list, even games that absolutely weren't a blunder, completely ignoring actual blunders of 2016 like No Man's Sky or Battleborn.

>make a party with Mario Characters only
>make a plot in my mind about Mario against Ubisoft
>Mario : Rabbid Genocide

>All these stupid haters shitting on the GOTY

FUCK OFF, the game looks amazing, Nintendo always release quality fun to play games and this looks like it'll be the best one yet.

I bet you do love it you fucking mongloid.

The gameplay looks good to be honest. It's a shame they had to collab with rabbids.

>best selling games in their years by far
>blunders

I don't think you understand what you want to say user.

Not really imo. It looks stupid as fuck and an idea that should've never existed in the first place.

This. If this was a simple Mario game just with X-Com gameplay, it would be fucking GOTY material, but they had to shove fucking rabbids into it.

Meanwhile, Rayman prime is still pretty much dead.

God I fucking wish Rabbids weren't in it because the game actually looks pretty good

looks uncanny as expected

0.03 coins has been in your MyNintendo account

>It's XCOM (but not XCOM)
I'll just play XCOM?

Too bad rabbids are intolerable.

That is sincerely the most autistic picture on this entire website.
>possible candidates
Did Nintendo kill your family? What the fuck's your problem?

It looks fun but boy I wish I could remove all rabbid aspects from it and use only Mario characters and enemies. They're so unfunny and annoying, and judging from the trailer they're the focus.

Developer diary

xcom 2 is shit, this could be fresh and funny

You would say playing with literal dogshit looked like fun if it had Nintendo's logo on it

>working with ubisoft when the vivendi takeover is happening this year

hope nintendo enjoys lawsuits

Can't wait for all the rage from first timers missing their first 99% accuracy attack.

Don't forget overwatch and destroying cover

>not you

I apologize on behalf of yourself.

It's a Nintendo game, any chance above 65% will be guaranteed.

I don't get what's so bad about rabbids and minions. Kids love it, adults can enjoy it and this is a game mostly aimed at kids. The gameplay looks good too.

Can anyone explain why we are supposed to hate minions?

Oh my god, this is severely autistic, I hope you're medicated or something.