XCOM 3

XCOM 3

At least they didn't went for the dumbest turn base combat possible, which is surprising considering it's the fucking rabbids

This couldn't possibly be a bigger blunder.

Now the -ONLY- market this game could have possibly cornered is now completely disinterested.

Mario+Rabbids was ONLY going to succeed based on Moms and children. But with gameplay like this? It's fuckin' game over.

That looks better than I thought it would.

Just fucking kill ubisoft already
Hopefully now that this turd is out of the way nintendo wont talk about it

Holy shit. Xcom gameplay?

Damn i want it now.

I love it already fuck u

Good for you. There's always shiteaters who buy stuff because Mario's involved.

Looks pretty fun actually.

I thought it looked good, certainly not the monstrosity you guys were hyping it up to be.

>Mario Xcom
my sides, when the fuck does it release?

It actually looks decent, Rabbids need to fucking die though

August

This game honestly looks very fun and cute.

Fuck off this looks great.

Honestly looks fun an cute.

Actually looks good. And Shiggy looks proud of it so it should be good

Idea is brilliant, but I wish they didn't just cop out and give them all guns. You could've been a bit more creative than that.

>tfw Ubisoft marketers invade in force.

Well good thing, this entire game is about shooting them in the face!

Do those things have Down Syndrome?

I hope there are rabbids in Wolfenstein. I hope there are rabbids in bannerlord.
Rabbids are the future.

Switch only??

Fuck off nigger it looks rad

No, I like it because it's colorful, I love turn based tactical games AND mario is involved

Wasn't this guy also proud of the last Starfox game?

How'd that go?

Shiggy was "proud" of Starfox Zero user.

I literally just answered his question. How am I a marketer?

>trusting miyacuck after color splash

shit looks like baby garbage

Fuck man, the Rabbids mean that the Mario content will be cut in half. No using Dry Bones in your party...

Mario: Rabids unknown
FTFY

The mechanics looked good, but knowing the target audience the game will be way too easy.

if the gameplay is good I'm in.

>Mario has turned to fucking a rabbid with a wig on due to peach being so hard to get

Damn my nigga

>Sup Forums shits on the game when it got leaked
>gameplay gets shown and suddenly it's a good game
Never change, Sup Forums.

>I literally just answered his question. How am I a marketer?
You replied to one. He could have been talking to himself there.

Implying dumbass families won't buy it for their kids to play once and then let it sit on a shelf forever

Just because I'm not some mouth-breathing autist that hates fun, doesn't mean I'm a marketer.

It's not Sup Forums.

It's marketers. Ubisoft is trying to convince us.

>Sup Forums is actually arguing against more xcom gameplay
what the fuck is happening in 2017

Nah, Nintendo will still waste a third of their direct on it.

Looks really cool. Yes, very much like XCom series.

>implying this game doesn't look fun as fuck

Ubisoft off to a great start

Looks good actually

Whatever you say user, I'm not getting a check and I want to try it.

Fuck I forgot.

How much are you shills getting paid?

And don't try and bullshit. You're in total damage control-mode due to that leak causing a PR blunder.

Are current Nintendo fans even interested in turn based strategy games?

Ubisoft just torpedoed not only their show, but Nintendo's, right out the gate.

This is hilarious. I've never seen people like you this btfo.

Stay mad little bitch.

>Implying dumbass families won't buy it for their kids to play once and then let it sit on a shelf forever
This. Its genius.

Yep, reminder in their leak they outline having to shill and convince people it's good.

>Are current Nintendo fans even interested in turn based strategy games?

>there are people that genuinely still think the "Nintendo fans only play cutesy platformers" thing is true

Leak got me interested but the trailer got me hyped.

Stay mad Sony Pony

I'm getting paid 3 marios per every (Wahoo).

Your leaked slides literally covered a need to convince consumers that the product is good.

Notice also how both of these are new IPs?

No, what is Fire Emblem again?

X-COM with Mario characters, can't really complain about that.

We already no stage 2 of your marketing is convince gamers, you're not fooling anyone.

How pathetic is your life where you can't fathom a world where people enjoy video games?

You are seriously underestimating the nintendo playerbase's ability to overlook things

I hate Miyamoto more than ever.

Preordered thanks.

You're literally using canned responses in a multitude of threads. It's embarrassing.

I hope you're getting more than minimum wage.

A 100/10 best game ever would be a 7/10 at best if i have to put up with the rabbids for the duration. That's the best they can hope for.

The only time I see a Nintendo console is when it's unplugged, collecting dust somewhere. Meanwhile the kids that are supposed to be enjoying it are fucking off with some iPhone game instead.

Nintendo is dead.

Looks like shit

No I'm not.

There's a shitload of better/more appealing games out there this summer and fall. This will sell weak numbers. How can it compete against

>Mario Odyssey
>Zelda Breath of the Critical Acclaim
>Mariokart 8 Deluxe
>Pokken DX
>Splatoon 2
>ARMS

This will fall by the wayside.

>Mario game on a popular system
>selling badly

pick one

Tons of these idiotic crossovers and spinoffs sell poorly. Unless you really think Triforce Heroes was a mega-hit.

Honestly, if you can make a team of only Mario characters and while shooting rabbids, this might be good.
If we have a stage where we fight Bowser and the Koopalings, this is a must buy imo.

Or any of the other recent Mario Party games.
Or any of the various sports games.
Most Mario spin-offs in general, really.

Half of Sup Forums is Rabbid threads with similar images

So who is shilling it?

seeTheir planning document literally has an outline of going out and convincing "gamers" it's good.

>tfw the 'anti-shills' act more like shills than shills do

No one expected shit and it was good, people are surprised.

Another new IP.

Fuck off shill.

They showed gameplay unlike the other games.

We have a literal document showing they're doing this, of course it's going to be brought up.

nani

Within minutes there were dozens of identical posts spouting about "it looking good," and talking about XCom, like a series of botposts.

In the leaked internal presentation documents it says Stage 1 is Surprise E3 reveal, Stage 2 is immediately following up to "convince gamers".

That also happened in the sticky thread. At most it would just be riding the initial reactions.

Maybe because it somehow looks good, like really good.
It is also a XCOM upgrade, and no one denies it.

it looks good but not nearly as good as Xcom,you need to turn down the shilling.

and Banjo Kazooie composer

It plays like Xcom which is great. I'll play it, but with the volume off. I really can't stand the rabbid 'wahs'.