REMINDER

REMINDER

BUY THE RABBIDS GAME AND YOU'RE CONTRIBUTING TO THE DEATH OF THE INDUSTRY

>turtle shelves

Thanks for the 20th thread about this, you fucking retard.

>Faster death
I'll buy 5

This is literally just Mario Xcom.

What, Sony refusing backwards compatibility and crossplay with Xbox, PC, iPad, and Switch isn't the death of the industry?

there is no other thread about this topic mongoloid

This

I unironically like Rabbid Peach

>self-mockery is a selling point

Day One.

Good riddance, video game industry.

Already pre-ordered, where can i get a switch now?

I can't believe a Mario game says "kick-ass" in it.

Sorry I guess I'm killing the Industry.

JESUS CHRIST

Ubisoft is progressing the shit out of japan...

>Buying a game is killing the industry
>Pirate fags aren't

>turtle shelves

Is it switch only?

>mario

But it looks fun?

Based Ubisoft blue pilling the Japanese.

?

But it is.

Why else do you think there's a new Bubsy game?

Meant if it could be for wii u

I can name 5 games Sup Forums likes that are far more cancerous than a meme game.

>damsel in distress upgraded to self-defensive
kek women still aren't allowed to be tough, they can only act in self-defense

>Nintendo fans think they're above Rabbids when they buy Amiibos and play actual toddler games like 3D Land for the 3rd time and NSMB for the fucking 6th time.

I've had enough of whiny fucking pussies bitching that there are a lot of threads of discussion about one subject. That's what fucking happens with big news stories. Get over it and let it happen, fuckface. It's E3, lots of threads will pop up for every major announcement, lots of discussion will happen, and your incessant screeching will neither alter this reality nor will it add to the discussion. So sit back, shut your cocksucker, and enjoy the show.

The Rabbids game will be a success. I'm buying it.

>more rabbib bullshit

I thought we were through this. Were's my fucking 3-d rayman game you fucking hack

The game actually looks like fun. I like X-com so why wouldn't I like this?

>I've had enough of all the pussies bitching about how I'm a pussy who likes to bitch

Good for you.

>mentioned figures
>they're 6 inches and $40
>Sup Forums will still bitch about $15 Amiibos

Holy fuck.

>3D Land for the 2nd time and NSMB for the fucking 4th time.
If you're going to shitpost do it right.

Actually I have no idea what the gameplay will be like but OP image actually gives the impression that the devs are self-aware enough to treat video games like they should be treated: like video games. Enough of having everything be so serious. Let a stupid-ass Rabbid wear Peach's clothes. Let Peach shoot up some shit. Let Mario get rid of the "turtle shelves' or whatever the fuck. Who cares what the norm is? Get rid of the norm and maybe we'll actually have a good game that's enjoyable and funny. What are we actually complaining about here? I just want fun video games

It's also for the new Xbox One system

No it's not.

>New Super Mario Bros
>New Super Mario Bros 2
>New Super Mario Bros for Wii
>New Super Mario Bros U
>New Super Luigi Bros U
>Shoehorned into Super Mario Maker
If you're going to be a retarded nintenbro, dont just kill yourself

what's the point of your posts you fucking loser

user luigi was an expansion to U.
Maker isn't NSMB.

There's only four of them.

>Took the lazy b8

Wow

>turtle shelves
W-what?

>A physical release that doesnt require the original game that costs the exact same as the original is an "expansion"
You're actually fucking retarded, then again you're defending Nintendo so that was always the case.

hey man i don't support the mario rehashes but i still like nintendo and i still like mario
>above rabbids
i mean i don't like rabbids either but i'm not going to let rabbids stop me from playing a game if it's actually good. most of the retards here already wrote this game off just because it has rabbids in it. i guess i can't blame them, they're pretty kiddy. but so is the rest of nintendo so i'm not sure what they expect. maybe space marine mario is what Sup Forumsirgins want

I'll buy it if it genuinely seems fun, if not it can fuck off.

REMINDER

IF YOU PIRATE GAMES YOU'RE CONTRIBUTING TO THE DEATH OF THE INDUSTRY

Who is even the target audience for this.

>A Distressed Princess? So cliche

This very a big problem for you red pill memers, she has been relatively independent since the Paper Mario games and Mario RPG.

What am I looking at here?

what does this mean?

I can't wait for the paid reviews to roll in. They admitted in the slides they'll be buying some good press/reviews after all.

Lmao that fucking picture holy shit that's great.

>same game as NSMB
>included with the selects version
>called an add on by nintendo
Son.
There's literally nothing that can change the fact that it was an expansion to U.

Normies

Normies don't want this
Nintendorks don't want this
Potential Switch owners don't want this
What audience is there.

I guess you would know because you're a normie?

I'm neither, obvious shill.

Who said I'm a shill? I'm not saying you should buy the game, you fucking loser. I'm just telling you what audience it's aiming for.

meant for

>I'm just telling you what audience it's aiming for.
Except it's not appealing to them at all. The normies fell out of the rabbids years ago.

Good, the industry needs a good reset.

How would you know if you're not a normie? You can't know. What audience do YOU think it's aiming for?

>Turtle shelves
wut

>THIS is what Grant Kirkhope was working on
>Live in a world where Beyond Good and Evil 2 can happen, but not Banjo-Threeie

There are no actual Nintendo fans here hyped for this. Ubisoft is shilling hard right now.

I don't understand what they could have meant by this. Is it intentionally inflammatory or did they just not know what they were saying either? Is it bad verbiage?

>How would you know if you're not a normie?
Believe it or not you can intermingle with the various groups through various mediums. One in particular being the Internet.

>What audience do YOU think it's aiming for?
There is no audience for this.

>12 year old kids
>The same kind of women who find minions funny

I'm not hyped for it but if I know someone else that owns it I'll try it.
Shit like this makes me miss Blockbuster, then I could rent it, see if it's good, and then buy it if I liked it. There's no way in Hell I'll buy this, or goddamn anything else anyone showed at E3 unless companies start releasing full fucking demos.

Yeah because buying EA games and Assassin niggers totally saves the industry, fuck off sonybro.

It's a bad translation. It's engrish. Pic related.

>Believe it or not you can intermingle with the various groups through various mediums. One in particular being the Internet.

Believe it or not you're not the only one on the Internet. Other people are capable of using it and making their own assessments. Like me. I told you what I think they're going for but you're the type of retard that thinks he's always right and everyone else is wrong. So it doesn't matter what I tell you.

>there's no audience for this

Keep saying that when it sells like hotcakes, retard.

Rabbids just piss me off. They're just white minions from that shitty kids movie that became a meme for some reason. I don't care who came first, that's what they are. Just looking at OP's picture makes me feel genuinely homicidal

that's not normal user. maybe you should get yourself checked out

>Keep saying that when it sells like hotcakes, retard.
>hotcakes
>when everyone hates it

Look at the fucking face the peach minion is making. How does that not infuriate you?

it does. but why do meaningless cartoon rabbits infuriate us, user? that's probably not normal

Maybe because that's the face that young normie girls make for selfies, and it's insulting that Nintendo/Ubisoft think that behavior appeals to anyone else on earth

>I can't have this on my console so you shouldn't buy it!

Here's what you do.

You get a PS4 and a Switch, or a PC and a Switch.

Most, if not all things that come out on the Xbone will be on PC. The majority of what comes out on PS4 will likely be multiplats that you could also get on PC, or if not you'll have the PS4 for what little exclusives Sony gets. You have the Switch for whatever Nintendo brings out that you want to play.

Bam! YOU win E3 every year!

>that costs the exact same as the original
No, the original was $60, Luigi U was $20. Learn to shitpost.

>I can't have this on my console so you shouldn't buy it!
Not that anyone wants it anyway.

A CONSERVATIVE UNIVERSE
>NO MORE

>CONTRIBUTING TO THE DEATH OF THE INDUSTRY
I'm going to be 100 copies.

Seeing the stuff coming from this e3. It sounds like the industry needs to die.

For you.

We need another video game crash

>humor & self-mockery

I think that game can be a good one, mecanically at least.
PD: I hate rabbids

who said it was supposed to appeal to anyone besides young normie girls?

>turtle shelves

what?

I think so. Its Nintendo and there is Mario, what do you think?

No, it isn't, and you don't need to tell me how i feel
Further proof we're being milked for outrage points by both marketers and progressives

>Refreshing experience
>Implying that no Mario game has ever been self mocking, had weapons, or "ass licking" Peach in it.

>i guess i can't blame them, they're pretty kiddy. but so is the rest of nintendo so i'm not sure what they expect.

Stuff that's appropriate for kids is fine, but not stuff that's meant for tryhard edgy 12 years olds like who the Rabbids are for.

Yeah, it looks like a tactic rpg like xcom with mario theme and horrible beings dancing and doing selfies.

The game looks fun as fuck.

I'm surprised Nintendo is actually letting Ubisoft damage the Mario brand like this.

please focus on the politics. Sup Forums does't want to save vidya, you are just another pawn into this retarded war with the sjw