How the FUCK.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jum0LImABLI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>XCOM for babies with fucking Rabbids in it
No it isn't.

GOTY.
Am I right, fellow nintenshills?

Fuck off Sonygro. Not a single person wanted this not even the Drones.

Literally all it took was Nintendo and Sup Forums loves rabbids now.

Also AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Rabbids sometimes get unfairly good games, so I'm not surprised

Rayman Raving Rabbids was the best Minigame collection on Wii.

How fucking bitter are you people?

The drones want everything when Nintendo tells them that they want it, especially when they include amiibos

I wonder. It doesn't look horrible but Ubicuck can make everything look alright, but when the actual game is released it's hot garbage.

I didn't want it but now I do.

Good day, Senor Mature Gamer.

Tell that to Starfox and FedFarce

It's not actually good, it's just that you're a mindless drone for nintendo products who would defend an empty box being sold for $5 if it had a logo on.

This. Seriously, people- what the fuck?

Yeah that game was decent
Rabbids are still fucking stupid though

The drones damage controlled the fuck out of those games

Maybe if you have really shitty taste then go ahead and eat this garbage.

feels weird seeing Mario with toy guns
i guess its a rabbids thing?

Sup Forums proving that they'll slurp anything with mario in it even if it has rabbids.

It's always okay when Nintendo does it. We have regular mobile game(with microtransactions and stamina meters of course) threads now because Nintendo made a mobile game.

>minions the game

Not even Sup Forums would like it and its an SJW infested shithole

You mean the games that not even they bought?
Tell me more user.

XCOM in mario universe.
How is this bad?
Literally who are the characters in XCOM? Do they even have names or do they just not bother giving names to the generic bro soldiers?
Where does XCOM take place? On earth? In New York?

>replaced Bowser Jr fighterpilot shark-nosegun with generic egg gun
Dropped.

Who do you think the bought those piece of shit games in the first place? only drones would

>who are the characters?
>where does xcom take place?

All those questions get answered in like the first 10 minutes of any of the xcom games. You haven't played any of them at all?

>I'm not a drone YOU are!

Shouldn't you be using your PC as a gaming device, and not a shitposting device

Did Nintendo hire Jake while we weren't looking?

Does anyone else kinda wish the XCOM style gameplay were used for a new Nintendo IP?

>since it has Mario in it, it must be good.

Like codename Steam

Of course not. There is nothing compelling about them.
Generic soldier bros
Generic grey bombed out city (on Earth?)
Generic assault rifles and probably laser rifles and C4 and grenades and med packs and rocket launchers
Generic alien race

>>It's actually good
Its not.

>people actually saying it looks good
Are Nintendofags this desperate for games?

It doesn't look like the worst thing ever like I feared.

I'm still not buying it

>Who do you think the bought those piece of shit games in the first place?
No one.
Which is why it flopped.

Hilarious how you're trying to imply it was a success.

It looks enjoyable. Not a masterpiece, but something that's actually a fun game instead of another video game trying way too hard to be a movie.

Considering they are only getting WiiU ports, yes

Hahahaha another blunder to the list

They weren't a success but the few sales were by the nintenbros who will buy anything that has the nintendo logo slapped on the cover or has a Mario/Zelda reference

Zactly!

>Zactly
Where the fuck are you people coming from? Do ubisoft marketers even try to blend in?

>RAYMAN CONFIRMED FOR SMASH 5
RAYMAN CONFIRMED FOR SMASH 5
RAYMAN CONFIRMED FOR SMASH 5

I'm just a samefag

As a Nintendo fan I thought this would be shit. But I'm actually intrigued. Especially after the behind the scenes thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=jum0LImABLI

Even if this doesn't sell well, I do hope Nintendo and Ubi keep working together. They chose a weird ass combination of characters to put together.

I don't like how Nintendo is saturating Mario with stuff nobody asked for, like Sticker Star, Paper Jam and Rabbids.

Just wait a few hours and Sup Forums will go back to normal with everyone shitting on the game.

>>It's actually good

>Ubisoft marketers
Stop being paranoid, user
Now let's preorder the next Assassins Creed and sandbox#396
#Girlwood

It looks way better than I would ever have thought.

I'd be willing to buy it at maybe 20 bucks or lower, since it looks like care has actually been put into it.

I'm more excited that it's not taking up precious time in the Nintendo conference

We need Assasin's Creed: Mushroom Kingdom where you can assassinate Toads

Anyone else feel like this shit would be better if they had replaced the Rabbids with actual Mario characters and replaced the guns with Mario powerups?

Let's say you always start out as normal Mario/Luigi/Peach, etc. Say on a map you see a Fire Flower. You maneuver over to the Flower and transform into Fire Mario/Luigi/Peach, which grants you access to a projectile, giving you a ranged attack. You might be able to find other powerups too, like a Star, an Ice Flower, a Boomerang Flower, and so on.

Maybe to compensate for this, thanks to your jump, you can take out certain enemies from 3-4 squares away normally.

It's still on the announcment poster, so it's probably just the stronger form of the egg gun.

You KNOW they'll show the exact same trailer, user.

You fucking know they'll waste time showing it.

>but the few sales were by the nintenbros who will buy anything that has the nintendo logo slapped on the cover or has a Mario/Zelda reference
What sales?
From all five people who said "it's not that bad" but didn't buy it?

Zactly! Zactomundo, my dude! Don't forget to buy every Ubisoft game!

Just like Mario RPG and Paper Mario were jRPGs for babies, what's new? Are you autistic and somehow think Mario is only for mature gamers and no one else?

XCOM is suddenly bad. Nintenbros have gone full retard

Without rabbids it would be 9/10.
If you can have a team of only Mario characters it'll be 8/10
As is from what we know, it's 7/10

Gameplay, music, and art style are the MOST important parts of a game. The game absolutely nailed all 3, even if the gameplay is stolen from xcom.
Music is Kirkhope for fuck's sake. I'm kind of pissed that it has to be from this game, but I've been waiting for kirkhope's take on Mario music since fucking Banjo Kazooie.

Probably for like five seconds in the wrap up

Oh no, it's going to take Nintendo's precious time away from Pokemon Ultra Sun, Smash Switch and......

Reminder that there are literally unironic shills on Sup Forums right now.

This is part of Ubisoft's marketing that was outright given away in those leaked slides.

>mario xcom
day one pirate

>babies first fighter = Arms
>babies first open world = BotW
>babies first shooter = splatoon
>babies first turn based = this
kek

As opposed to suddenly being good when rabbids were added.
Remember when people were shitting on CNS for just being an Xcom clone? What happened to that?

>People who were clamoring for the game being shit have suddenly 180'd and are saying Xcom gameplay is bad
Lol
I thought the game would be total ass. There has not been a single good rabbids game to date, but using the Xcom gameplay was a good choice, the art style is handheld well, and they got kirkhope for music.
The rabbids are still dogshit that holds the game back, but they don't prevent the game from being good.

It really looks bad. Mario is all about the items and diverse effect they cause, yet they use nothing but boring guns?

>he says this while posting alt-right minion

>Xcom for babbies

Are you implying Xcom was mature/hardcore to begin with? Lel

stfu sjw pepe is fucking based praise kek XD

Xd ya salty libtard you got btfo lefty

i will buy it and enjoy it with my friends on the go

>72 posts
>45 IPs
hello ubisoft

Yes. I'd even trust Ubisoft to make it even if it had simplified maps and gameplay because they still have a good history making tactical games.

The rabbids and guns are really the worst thing about it.

Agreed. The game could be good, but the choice of Rabbids is just terrible.

The entire game looks like it is based around items. There are different weapons and gear that do different things in combat.

>Rayman
You mean Rabbids, Sup Forums's favorite new video game character.

looks awesome

>The entire game looks like it is based around items. There are different weapons and gear that do different things in combat.

Yeah you have guns and a couple of grenades or something with different effects. That's boring.

>it's another..LETS OVER HYPE A NINTENDO GAME, thread

Basically just dealt with this and Arms. The game looks painfully mediocre, which it more than likely will be. But Nintendo fags will claim it's the greatest game ever made. Nothing new here.

>If you can have a team of only Mario characters it'll be 8/10
Pretty sure you can.

>ninetntoddlers already in denial

Yeah, it looks pretty good actually but the Rabbids and guns stuff just feels forced and just 'not-Mario'.

>But Nintendo fags
What Nintendofags?
None of them want this.

We'll see, need to see more details first.

I always wanted a Mario-Rabbid crossover.

Sure and I'm Mike Matei.

Nintendofag here, can conferm that I want nothing to do with this.

When it was announced we suddenly exploded with shill posts in the sticky.
Ubisoft is here.

This game could be great and I still wouldn't buy it because fuck the Rabbids.

>strat a mario hat to a turd
>its actually good

Nintenbros everyone.

>there are people taking literal shill posts that just so happened to explode all at once seriously
Sony-ggers can't be this stupid

>Implying video games in general are not for babies

Nice dick.

FPBP, zero fucking interest. I don't give a shit about the rabbid involvement either the game just looks fucking boring.

>when no one replies to your bait
man i feel bad desu (You) deserve at least something.

Try reading thus thread, or any other Mario x Rabbid thread. Almost all of them are saying how great the game looks. Not good...not okay, but fucking great. It is literally Xcom with Mario and some annoying Minion wannabes.

There's something cute on the side of that box. Where are the arts dumps

I was going to give the game shit, but after seeing the dev almost crying while miyamoto was congratulating him I expect it to be made with a lot of love.