m
A
S
S
I
V
E

THICC

You want to bang your little stepsister?

shes's over 18 and not blood-related. wouldn't you?

MILKY

I want to have vaginal sex with Ashley without using any sort of contraceptive!

Ribbed sweaters are an international treasure.

OOTER

Holy shit she's fucking stacked

Every time i see or hear the name Ashley i end up masturbating to Ashley Brookes

Where the fuck is RE2 REMAKE

>SONY

Pics please

you're not me faggot, don't reply on my behalf

Hey chill out man, I meant "if she's over 18..." My bad.

R A C C O O N C I T Y

no way fag

You mean Ashlynn Brooks?
Yeah.... she's fucking bad af.

Well... now I know what I'm doing after work. Thanks annon

>not blood-related

Right from the get-go I knew that fucker was going to die, he was too likeable not to.

LOOK AT THOSE MISSILES

It's a stuffed bra, like the majority of giant cosplay tits

Not kidding at all, I actually had a relationship with a stepsister (not blood related) ahah.

How did you explain that to your parents?

Why in the world would he need to explain that to his parents?

Idk. But I hope it gets shown tonight.

Hello Jacob

The brother, sister is still perceived as blood related even if not factual.

Isn't that illegal?

did you fuck her stepsister pusy hard brother

But will you impregnate her or not?

No way fag

I already knew her father since my mom was dating him for a while. Then I met his kids during a christmas diner, he had 2 daughters (one of my age at the time (15) and a older one (like 20) and a son. We got along pretty fast together, we talked about a lot of things, did fireworks together and we texted for a week, and 2 dates after that we were together. It was not a big deal, my mom was ok with it because she liked her, and her father was totally ok with it. I have to say that it was a bit odd at first but it was kind of easier to start the relationship like this because everybody knew everybody from the beginning.

We dated for a year, then we broke up for no reason. I've never seen her again. My mom left the guy because he was unfaithful.

Who was in the wrong here?

>dat schoolgirl uniform

Do you think she kept in touch with leon after the game? With how much he jerks off over ada i doubt it, i bet she kept saying hello to him and try to be friendly while leon just brushed her off every time.

>No way fag

Leon

>inb4 the ganado cursed and went for his axe

That's what everyone would do with intruders and his speech is just how spaniards talk, they're like bogans, argentinians are even worse, they legitimately can't talk without using at least 4 curse words in every sentence.

>leon turns to leave
>BETTER AXE MURDER HIM LOL

leon is looking for the president of the united state's daughter, the spanniard should shut the fuck up and comply

based pusyposter!

How soft is this girl?

I think I'm gonna play some RE4 while waiting for Sony's conference.

WE JUST WANT CLOSURE!

those milkies got me excited but then i saw her face.

what a damn shame.