ANOTHER assassin's creed

>ANOTHER assassin's creed
>ANOTHER call of duty
>ANOTHER forza
>ANOTHER far cry
>MORE pandering gameplay with "grrl gamers" and people cringely roleplaying while they play (Anthem)

How the fuck do people still like video games?

stay mad you fucking virgin

The question is why do YOU still like videogames?

Now suck it the fuck up or just gtfo and stop being a whiny little faggot

>ANOTHER shitposter

Triggered. Sorry for making fun of your toy :(

Triggered

>play what you like and enjoy
>don't pay attention to the rest

It sounds like you only play video games because you never developed any other hobbies, OP.
Good games come out all the time and are announced all the time, just because you only pay attention to ones that everyone else talks about doesn't mean games are dead.

Triggered

Hang all Sup Forumstards

Triggered

They don't. That's why they come here.

How the fuck are you still complaining about Nornalfag3 like this is news for your kind? Either be a normalfag, too, or stop watching normalfag things expecting anything different.

It's like you're watching MLB and wondering why there's no little boys for you to jerk off to.

Triggered

Remember the time when Sega, Sony, Nintendo and Microsoft made so many new IPs each new generation?
Now it's a complete rehash after rehash, especially with UbiSoft, EA, Sony and Nintendo.

>being loyal to any brand despite them fucking you in the ass constantly
>B-BBBUT ATLEAST ITS NOT [company]

You all contribute to this shit

It just bottles my mind how people still expect E3 to be about neckbeard games.

Triggered

What a shock companies are announcing new games in their million dollar franchises at the million dollar advertising event

>Nintendo
another Mario
another Splatoon
another Animal Crossing
Etc

Amazing how Nintendo fags are hyped about this.

Well memed. Tell me more how donald tremp isnt a jew puppet

Tell me more about how Jews are an evil shadow organization, my fellow Sup Forumstard. Praise Kek.

>Nintendo
another Mario
another Splatoon
another Animal Crossing
Etc

Amazing how Nintendo fags are hyped about this. That's because Nintendo actually puts effort into their games

yes yes well done op well done

HOWEVER

Triggered

>another mario
because all mario games are the same because theres "mario" in the title, right? there hasnt been an open mario game like this since sunshine which was in 2002

>another splatoon
wii u is a dead console, they could just do a port of the original like theyre doing with other games, but instead they made a new game with more stuff in it. dont see the problem.

>another animal crossing
last one was in 2013

>ANOTHER DISGAEA MARIO