>nintendorks will eat this shit up like always

Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Deal-With-Your-Paranoia
youtube.com/watch?v=nHeuHXOPSjE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>expecting a shitty shooter
>get some kind of xcom hybrid

i gotta say im impressed with ubisoft

This actually looks surprisingly deep. Going through a tunnel, hitting the enemy, returning to a teammate to get thrown behind enemy cover, and landing a finishing blow all in one turn. I like it. Skill trees, as well; this is looking like a full-blown strategy RPG.

I'll keep my eye on it. Not sold just yet, however.

>First gets leaked, "WTF, Rabbids is retarded they would never do that."
>Official reveal, " Come on guys it actually looks pretty neat, NINTENDO WON!"

Nintendo is fucking dead and you shitsuckers keep lapping it up.

This. These fucking virgins are pathetic

This actually looks really good. Great visuals and fun gameplay.

Shame about the fucking rabbids.

SONY ON FUCKING SUICIDE WATCH

HOLY KEK THE DAMAGE PATROL IS REAL

>Nintendo is fucking dead

Since 1889.

ubi shills on full force i see.

Not an argument

>Nintendo's best exclusive is a spinoff of the Rabbids spinoff
kek

I am almost certain this game will be played during Treehouse and we can more of how it actually plays. I'm actually looking forward to this.

Not an argument

>b-but sony
>defending ubisoft trash
i dont think nintendo fanbase would fall any lower yet here we are

I'm actually impressed.

>No more buddies in Paper Mario
>God Damn Rabbid Xcom
Why has God forsaken us?

>Noone mention of Sony
>"MUH SONY BOOGEYMAN KEK BTFO"

kill yourself

Ive never seen people so desperate for games before. Nintendofags are at an all time low.

>Being this fucking new/retarded
Lurk moar faggots

>IF YOU LIKE THIS GAME YOU'RE A MARKETER SHILL

More like

>What the hell, why not Rayman? What is the gameplay for this even going to be like? From the leaks it sounds like shit, following a Roomba

Then artwork leak

>Mario with Guns, what the fuck is this shit? I thought this was suppose to be an RPG, not a shooter, did they change their mind? Not that it matters, looks shit still if they are having to buy reviews and 'convince' people

E3, turns out it's Xcom but with Mario and Rabbids

>Well, this looks pretty interesting. Let's see some more gameplay and I might buy it. Xcom lite on the go sounds pretty nice.

What

I can play real Xcom on everything except the Switch. How does Nintendo win by getting a shitty version of it?

Are you implying samefag? Because 2 of those posts were made within 29 seconds of each other. Lurk more, fag.

>your allies are generic rabbits in cosplay
>your enemies are even more generic rabbits
for what purpose
why not have rayman & buddies as allies in Instead

Reminder in the leaked internal presentation they outline convincing "gamers" right after the E3 announcement.

wikihow.com/Deal-With-Your-Paranoia

>Ubisoft's new logo looks even more like poop when animated
What did they mean by this

It looks fun, but those fucking Rabbids man...

no weakness

Who asked for this game? Like honestly. WTF is even a rabbid? Was it some Wii U flop?

I don't think they got Charles Martinet to do the trailer, I think they're just samples

>ubisoft in involved.

sorry, nintendo lost.

/thread

WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS

JUST

WHY

This is a disgrace. Nobody asked for this, needed this, nobody even wanted it. This will be a terrible game.

XCom 2 is actually on PS4, Xbone and PC. All Nintendo is getting is some shitty Mario and Rabbids knockoff of the game.

>Mario Tactics game
Sounds like a good idea.
>Mario Tactics game featuring stupid Rabbids bullshit heavily mixed in
No thanks.
It does look kinda fun tho, so I'll keep an eye out for it if it turns out trash or not.

Well it's a good idea, a lot of Nintendo fans aren't actually the biggest fans of really Japanese games, so taking the Mario series and mixing it up with some western studio influence will probably go well for those people.

actually it is

They were introduced in the cancelled Rayman 4 on the Wii. They were then reuse from main antagonist of R4 and used for party game spinoffs afterwards. They are known as the "minions" of games on the basis of having so many games and content dispite many people hating them, solely for almost killing off Rayman and the likelihood of a proper Rayman 4

God only knows who seriously asked for this instead of a game with Rayman, but oh well.

This is an ubisoft shill thread, don't reply to it

>It's Mario + Rabbids + XCOM

Even just a year ago could anyone have predicted we'd be getting a game like this? I'm really at a loss of what to say.

THE RABBITS WERE NEVER FUNNY

I always wanted a more self-aware Mario game that gets rid of some of the more boring tropes from the series, but this is disgusting Ubisoft trash. Literally worse than Minions.

Cry some more, shill.

wow, Nintendo is really jumping the shark

>another post by a Ubisoft shill

NINTENGO ONE
MIMTENJO WAN
BIMBEMBO BUM

The game actually sounds really fun

it's a shame they shoehorned the Rabbids into it

Nice boogeyman

I would have prefer a literal RPG tho

honestly this

I hate Rabbids but this looked like fun. I hope they go nuts on the combo options.

Nintendo won, pussy

This is going to be a 10/10 game, easily

I agree I like xcom so inoffensive portable xcom is perfect for my lunch break at work.

Wow, they didn't even bother with showing any gameplay. People are already hyping this up, and I'm just sitting here with no clue what to expect.

>custom ban messages
those were the days

Isn't "jumping the shark" used negatively. How is that a shill post?

its literally XCOM 3
youtube.com/watch?v=nHeuHXOPSjE

It's a cool concept, but anyway that I look at this it looks stupid, the Rabbids part I mean of course. If you could play the game without seeing Rabbids (Change party members to Mario characters and the enemies being enemies from Mario games instead of all being Rabbids with different clothes) I would be more interested than I am at the moment, the whole deal with those fucking shitters having such a big presence in this game ruins it for me.

It looks cute and fun.

Looks like shit. Rabbids are the minions of videogames. SAGE.

Man, of all the leaks this is the last one I would have believed. It looked so fucking stupid, and it ends up being real. What the fuck. That said, it doesn't look half bad but I wish the Rabbid characters weren't involved. Or at the very least, it wasn't just retard Mario clones. Now I want a strategy game of a similar concept but wholly with Mario characters, and get rid of the guns. Use fireballs and bullet bills for projectiles and stuff.

>Sony and Pc don't get The biggest And best selling series of all time, Mario. they just get some shitty alien strategy mobile phone game tier knockoff.

I can do it too.

at least it's out of the way now
was worried it would eat into nintendo's 25 minute lunch break

They showed gameplay. It's xcom. With Chroma Squad built into it.

t. PCbroold

>rabbid girl with a beard
why?

Is this really Ubishit's marketing timeline?

>convince gamers

maybe if they made a good game for once they wouldn't have to.

>it sounds like shit, following a Roomba
What is with that fucking Roomba? I don't understand where the hell they're going with this game.

It's not July yet, and it says convince them with previews not Sup Forums shills.

Paranoid autists on suicide watch.

I forgot the Rabbids were even a thing.

The fact they're so much like Minions makes it even more jarring. The X-Com gameplay is also weird.

What universe are we in?

>ubisoft marketer pretending to be a Nintendo fan
lol

SONYDRONYS TRYING SO HARD

F

I'm reminded of a post some user made that basically asked, imagine a perfect, flawless game in your favourite genre - would you still play it if it was Barbie themed?
not to say this is perfect but the gameplay looks really nice, I just fucking hate Rabbids.
I think I'll get over that and get it eventually though.

>people's opinions change on a video game after they see gameplay footage
Wow. This must be the first time that this has ever happened.

if the top was your own PCdudebros it'd be correct. If the pc conference taught me anything its that you hate your own fucking games

I don't mind them as enemy's. They're so annoying, that I want to kill them.

Imagine if this had waifus instead of rabbids. Sup Forums would fucking implode and weebs would flush their shitstations by the thousands.

They are silly but so far it all seems kinda cute, I can dig it

Rabids Peach makes my dick feel weird. I think I have become a degenerate.

Post rabbid peach lewds

basically this. Gameplay looks good DESPITE the rabbid, not because of them

Peach looks so cute in this. Her animations have more personality than any Mario game in recent memory.

>Nintendofags defending this
Some user called it a while back

You post on Sup Forums, is this a surprise?

why is his switch controller wired

It looks really, genuinely solid as turn-based tactics game, but what if this game was about something actually fitting, in any fucking way?

Someone at Ubi comes up with a great gameplay idea, then some other chucklefuck slaps Mario and Rabbids on it saying "it'll sell so much with these brands on it!"

It literally subtracts from the game. Mario's been crammed into an NBA BASKETBALL game and it didn't hurt anything, this thing? This should have been its own IP with its own themes and characters.

>2 cancers meet

>finally get Mario tactical RPG game.
>it includes fucking Rabbids

It's like they are trying to make me hate something I'd love.

>wouldn't allow Mario to be in Skylanders

>agrees to this

>literally XCOM for retarded manchildren
Sounds like redundancy.

>like you wouldn't do the same for whichever console you idolize
>if you aren't already a nintendo fan, that is
>or is this bait

>Grant Kirkthrope

I value my dignity over food. He should too.

Good point actually

They have to convince people they made a good game, which is hard to believe

What was the last good game they made, Rayman Legends?