Anyone else tired of MUH STRONG WOMAN in every fucking game? Holy shit it's so obvious in literally every trailer

Anyone else tired of MUH STRONG WOMAN in every fucking game? Holy shit it's so obvious in literally every trailer.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yOc-MXGuKgs
youtu.be/mweWwbdUvrU
youtu.be/eW182KohdLY
youtu.be/bFa7iugfwFs
youtu.be/itDOp2rvag0
youtube.com/watch?v=t2teS30zMe8&t=13s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

b-but user, muh DIVERSITY!

Blame metriod

It is the sjw era.

I don't play western games.

who cares? don't play it if you don't like it

Women aren't your possessive objects that you can control you fucking retard. Step outside more often.

Anyone else imagine him making this sound as he beats the shit out of her?

youtube.com/watch?v=yOc-MXGuKgs

I won't but that's not the point retard.

independent stronk womyn need no man

mine is

Then what is? Nobody is forcing you to play these games.

I still prefer it over youtubers being shoved down our throat every single conference. Thanks, Sup Forums,

SQUAAAAAAAAAA

my gf likes being objectified.

Sup Forums gets triggered so easily it's hilarious!

Yeah but it's a common fetish among them

youtu.be/mweWwbdUvrU

youtu.be/eW182KohdLY

youtu.be/bFa7iugfwFs

youtu.be/itDOp2rvag0

Not saying they are gonna be fighting men anytime soon, but you be suprised that women can still fuck you up.

I would love nothing more than a strong woman protag.

I would love it even more if it wasn't to push some agenda and was an actually interesting character that didn't hinge on the fact she was a woman.

Summoning shareblue

>lying on the internet

Pathetic.

>have critical opinion
>le u are the MAD xD

yfw even south park

user I get a strong hunch you wank to these

Ok what the fuck are you talking about?

Not particularly, I am tired of it being the only thing about their character though.

neo-Sup Forums would get fucking upset at samus at this point, jesus fuck stop getting triggered by everything

Naw, i just think they are ok examples.

I'm not an underage faggot with an hair trigger so no.

Eat shit and die you worthless cocksucker.

Nah, I rather fap to this.

youtube.com/watch?v=t2teS30zMe8&t=13s

What does this have to do with video games. Stupid lefty retard.

Who in the world gets so upset over women?

It's almost like a backlash against media politicizing everything or something.

your mad as fuck lol

No. What's the problem, user?

It's obnoxious as fuck. There's nothing wrong with women but you can really see this shit in every trailer.

nope i want more now fuck off

>martial arts and being athletic
>lefty

Do you think at all before you post or??

Is there any on this board who hates women and isn't simultaneously gay or a sadist

>your mad

>underage faggot

Who in the world gets so upset over men?

Who in the world gets so upset?

The point isn't that some women are strong enough to be in a role that males otherwise would be, the point is that this isn't done for equality, but rather to pander to an audience.

Gaming has always been incredibly shitty with this. I think it's a large reason why video games aren't taken seriously as a medium.

>If your not a white knight you're Sup Forums
redditors have ruined Sup Forums and Sup Forums

>tips fedora

I don't mind MUH STRONG WOMAN as long as she's shamelessly erotic and sexualized. What I do mind is the ones that are "realistic" (=ugly) because making a thing that men like is sexist.

Women only play phone games and mario kart. They're only being pandered to because sjw whores like Anita have made a career out of being a whiny bitch.

Angry as fuck lol

>Is anyone tired of a largely misrepresented and ignored minority getting screentime

post girls so OP can fuck off

Why is it obnoxious?

more than metroid alien must be blamed for it.ripley was the strong womyn in the first place.
her and sarah connor

>females aren't allowed to be heroic or kick ass
>can't be main characters
I get it user, you're a faggot. But you have to look at women sometimes.

>50% of the population is female
>whines because his hobby whose one women in a cast of all males.

this big time.

men have more real emotions

why would anyone use a women?

God damn western girls are fucking ugly. Why is it only japs can put girls into their games without appearing like sjw pandering cancer.

I'm okay with it if they're fappable

Pandering to an audience is perfectly fine and I'd say mandatory in entertainment business. The issue is that they're pandering to a minority audience at the cost of losing the majority, which is both economically unwise and kinda insulting.

>FEMALE PIRATE CAPTAIN
>IN THE 18TH CENTURY
>IMPLYING THE MALE PIRATES WOULDNT RAPE THAT CUNT UNTIL SHE WAS MUSH AND DUMP HER OVER BOARD

COME
THE
FUCK
ON
NOW

>diversity

>this thread
>all these SJWs

Whoa so this is the power of nu-Sup Forums huh.

cry more stupid anime poster

You'll never see a female lose a match in a commercial.
That also goes for a mobile phone game.
Pay attention and you'll see

My problem isn't with an abundance or push towards more female or non-white characters, my problem is with how completely and utterly transparent and manipulative it is. These publishers and developers don't have 2 genuine shits to rub together about "diversity" or "equal representation". They just know that slapping a woman or a black guy into a game = free publicity via word of mouth.

Well blame Americas own faulty logic of pandering to the minority in the first place. Wasnt your creed something along the lines of protecting the few against the oppression of the many or something like that?

>women can be heroic or kick ass
Yeah until literally any average dude walks up and slaps her into her place with minimal effort because they are weaker on the whole.

I just can't take female leads seriously. My disbelief can only be suspended so much before I'm taken out of the experience.

Unless they got superman powers, I don't buy it.

Someone post the webm of the white hooker knocking the nigger on his ass

>Hey thugs! Don't objective women.

I don't mind heroic strong females but most of them feels really forced

this if your going to shove them in there at least make them fappable. otherwise just wasted space

>Why is it only japs can put girls into their games without appearing like sjw pandering cancer

Don't pretend Sup Forumstards wouldn't lose their shit if Silent Hill 3 were revealed today instead of then. They would call Heather pandering today.

>this argument again
1. You can't read minds. You don't know what their intentions were with female characters.
2. There's literally nothing wrong with female characters, even if it's to cater to female audiences.
3. Stop giving a fuck about what others think about games as a medium. Only thing that matters to you is if YOU like it or not.

Absolute cancer, remember where you're posting you cock sucking faggot retard.

>Women and minorities getting more screentime
>Sup Forums cannot handle anything that isn't straight white men
>Will use "muh Sup Forums boogeyman" in order to deflect claims

Someone doesn't understand female pirates

so you are a guy that thinks girls are equal to men in combat sport........just admit you jak off to this

It's E3 broski, all the paid posters get doubletime or some shit, happens literally every year.

i don't care while the girl is cute

>greatest pirate ever was a women

Really activates my almonds

You're not getting cute girl out of western games.

>can't argue his position
>labels others as sjws instead
quality post newfriend

>game involving a mythical creature
>complains about gender representation being off from reality.

>That caption

Jesus fucking christ

you you think you can take a female mma fighter if you think so you are a retarded fuck

It's esapism. There are female devs now and since women are shit at real life they have made strong and sassy female characters. Males have done the same thing too so don't forget about that. Men have created ridiculously strong male characters just as much.

>"if i call it out in my post it's invalid!"

Nice meme

and black, don't forget

Nah, not equeal at all, just that the bitches on this board often say "women suck so hard that if a completley average guy the same size and weight fought them, thry would lose."

I disagree, as does the videos

lol why would I try and take a trained fighter with my hands

bitch can't dodge a bullet

>what is suspension of disbelief

look at this fag

>defends the forced stronk womyn bullshit
>posts faggot furry cartoons
wow im surprised

dear god

*Chinese

You're talking a physical confrontation. Yeah, okay, a guy will probably win. But what if she's a character you're already rooting for, and despite the long odds, she wins?

What about a gun battle? Maybe a game of wits? Don't see why a vagina-bearer can't have a chance there.

>bitch can't dodge a bullet
Neither can you.