So why was Wyatt playing with a cartoon lizard?

So why was Wyatt playing with a cartoon lizard?

Wasn't he friends with not Jimmy Hendrix?

>ACID
>PREGNANCY
>FUCKING BANANAS

because dude drugs lmao

>DUDE DRUGS
>DUDE COMMUNISM
>DUDE DEGENERACY
Why do we like Wolfenstein again?

So how are they going to import the plot choices from New Order?

>tfw absolutely love LSD
>Don't want to make myself braindead

I hate having to hold myself back

Yeah dude, Heil Hitler! How about I add you to my steam group?

>love LSD
>don't want to be braindead

it's already too late, you're a dumbass

LSD is literally Sup Forums: the drug.

>d-d-drugs are scary!
Grow up

I like it!

Well judging by the trailer either Fergus or Wyatt is still alive.

Why is there a kkk when nazis already rule the world?

Look at the one on the right, he's clearly a bit depressed and asking himself the very same question.

Nazi is telling them to get the fuck out of the public event.

So they're probably tolerated as useful idiots and a way to channel the populace.

>mfw they somehow are both alive and one dying is retconned
I really liked those guys, it was hard to choose.

The best part is how he starts tripping literally seconds after ingestion.

Was Fergus the one with the robot arm?

>letting Wyatt alive is now canon
WHY

They're both in the trailer, dumb frogposter.

Dude, there were a few scenes with Fergus. He's the one that had the robot arm and shoved a cookie into his face. I'll bet you pick a timeline when you start the game.

When did Wyatt turn into an acid dropping spaz?

yes. and I'm pretty sure the guy in OPs image isn't Wyatt. he doesn't look like him and if I remember correctly he doesn't sound anything like him either.

im wxcited for this game

A bit after he joined a rebellion against the whole world and there's not a lot of other ways to relax

after he became best friends with Jimmy Hendrix.

>soldat guiding them away from the event
yes, clearly best of friends

but how is that possible?
Fergus was like 60+ years old in TnO

I don't. Don't know why any of you fags did.

Shouldn't this sequel only be several months after TNO, judging by the visible pregnancy

who knows, why are you even asking? the game isn't out yet.

>does drugs
>tells others to grow up
hmmmmmm???

I just like killing Nazis

>19 year straight edge
>Thinks his opinion matters

The long refractory period makes it pretty easy

Because people that have never taken acid think that's what it does.

Or the fact that he's hallucinating an animal at all

>drugs user
>Thinks his opinion matters
maybe on rebbit you can get a couple of upboats

The technological advancement probably applies to new drugs too

There's no way I can handle hallucinogens.

why the fuck is this board filled with retards who want to nitpick every single thing even when it's not an actual flaw? The LSD kicked in in seconds because cinematic expedience, they want you to know that he both takes acid and show you the effect of that acid and don't want to spend more than half a minute on this bit, so they can't switch scenes for a small time skip. Seriously, shut the fuck up.

Depending on the dosage, hallucinating is usually the least interesting part of LSD. They only ever get interesting if you are doing 4+ hits or ripping bong while tripping. If not you will mostly just get abstract colors

My face is an orange and I need to peel it.

Seeing a 3D realistic character grab a 2D cartoony lizard screwed my mind a bit. Gave me Who Framed Roger Rabbit/Space Jam vibes, but more uncanny.

This shit isn't PCP, dude

I used to enjoy LSD but an irresponsible friend ruined it for me forever and now I have an instant panic attack whenever I use anything mind altering. Also ruined weed for me though I never really cared for it anyway.

Jimmy Hendrix was saved by Fergus, Wyatt saved the weird schizo girl

you got that mixed up. Wyatt was Hendrix, Fergus was Schizo.

>DUDE COMMUNISM
Where the fuck do you get that from in the trailer?

Probably from the commie dude making the speech even though BJ kicks a chair and calls him a pussy right after

Sup Forums is the new tumblr

the preacher who paraphrases Marx.

FUCKING

Before getting berated and called a faggot?

Nobody said BJ was the father

He's mental. That's why.

filthy commie shittalking the Ohama boys in the trailer

Why the fuck is he taking LSD in a warzone?

Fergus died for this fucking idiot?

thats the one.

That one cutscene in TNO did.

Just because he fucked her doesn't mean he got her pregnant

No way would Anya ever fuck someone else. she is seriously crazy in love with BJ.

Uh oh, the NTRfags have found Sup Forums now

I think Sup Forums is leaking again. This ain't your backyard, friendo. Go back to your containment board.

>Why do we like Wolfenstein again?

And take your shit taste with ya. Stop trying to politicize everything and let us enjoy video games.

What troubles me is - weren't Wyatt and Fergus mutually exclusive? Will it be some time fuckery, or will you get to pick which one got his brain stuck in a jar?

Doesn't her journals at the base talk about her cousin who fucks german officers in order to murder them? And then implies that the cousin wasn't real implying that she was the one doing it?

>DUDE _________

Why not ask about how no one noticed that he's out of his mind? There will be casualties.

Oh that's how it always starts.

>t. plebbitor-fag who just found Sup Forums

>Anya thinks BJ is dead
>Gets drunk and shacks up with Max Haas for the night because his retard strength body was the closest thing to BJ's bearmode physique around

its not implied, its outright said that Anya was the one doing all of that. and that was all before she started taking care of BJ in her parents Hospital. the last entry is he working at the hospital when BJ arrives.

Stay triggered fag

He wasn't even shittalking the boys themselves, but those who sent them. He was also really retarded with his reasoning, but that's to be expected of a communist.

>"Wow look I just cherry picked a lazy texture work in some corner of the map no one gives a fuck about. Guess the whole game is shit then."

You've never even played the damn thing. Hell, I bet you weren't even alive when RtCW was released.

Seems like you get to pick. The article released after the reveal mentions your allies include "Fergus OR Wyatt":
>Not only is BJ fighting to take back his homeland, but he’s doing it alongside old friends (including returning favorites like Caroline, Bombate, Set, Max Hass, Fergus or Wyatt, and his now-pregnant partner Anya).

>they turned Wolfenstein into Mafia 3
I wonder if it will sell as bad

it's not lazy texture work, it's something fucked with the megatextures or something

BJ Blackedowitz

last time I looked BJ is still the same white guy he's always been. seriously how does one sassy black woman make this comparable to Mafia 3?

>something fucked with the megatextures

Thanks, Carmack.

But honestly I never got what were the actual benefits of having those fuckhuge textures in the first place.

that's Sup Forums in a nutshell though

If this game does not use the word "cuck" at least once then it will have been the missed opportunity of a fucking CENTURY.

Avoids tiling. Megatexures were shoved out the door way too early.

A Sup Forumsack? on this board?

Stay butthurt my plebbitor new friend your limp-wristed tactics won't stop the mean people from talking.

>"Art thou triggered, liberal cuck?" The nazi coughs out in his final moments, before getting promptly stomped by B.J.'s boot

>Everyone who isn't a Sup Forums autist is a plebbitor
Stay mad cuck

Overweight white virginal manchildren screeching autistically on the internet won't stop you from being a laughingstock that's being ignored for other demographics either, bud

We like it. If you're a Sup Forumstard, you're not part of that "we"

THERE IT IS, THERE IT IS, OOOOOOOHHHH!!!!! KEK, YOU USED KEK!!!!!

>gets triggered over people calling him triggered

>saying cuck while being from plebbit trying to act like you got a pair
top kek
>Everyone who isn't
Just doing what you do retard except doing it better stay cucked my newfriend, if you don't like Sup Forums you can always cry to gook moot to get it deleted, Im sure that will work :^)

I fucking wish

>I'm not mad, you are!

for almost the entire fucking thread.

fuck.

Kill yourselves

>projecting this hard
Triggered sjws not even once, come on kiddo don't act like your black(or not white) your not fooling anybody son.
>>>allofreddit
youll feel right at home :^)
do it your self if.... your man enough (Im joking I would never assume your gender)

Kill yourself

Not to start a fight but you do know that most of reddit is left leaning right?