FFXIV - Shillblood

Reminder to DPS/tanks to stand in AoE when you get a "you don't pay my sub" healer

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UI06jFY6CLc
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/9cec38ba82bd099e4a0be15eb90f79dafcdd9391
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So I'm going in as a pld, do you think a 1 tank 3 dps party will get through the story dungeons in SB if it's with a RDM

>Clemency and Vercure
Who knows, sounds like a yes though. Better keep some elixir/ethers handy tho.

>tfw potd shitters are better than the average df healer

Wouldn't it be better to votekick the fucktard?

I wouldn't recommend it. It's doable but you won't save much time.

This is your elezen healer for tonight.

I want to climb her

Found the manlet.

Tanks pop vit pots right? Or do they still pop strength?

It's not to save time, it's to prove we don't need dedicated healer fuccbois

they will pop str in stormblood; they pop vit right now

VIT now, not sure about 4.0 since damage formula for tanks will change.

s t i c c

Weird.
Does this come with health problems?
I'm wondering whether her proportions would look a little less off if she wore clothes specifically tailored for her.

Vit for like 72 more hours

>playing WoW and FFXI's failed abortion

what job should i go through the MSQ with? i have NIN SCH/SMN and WHM at 60

Why are people convinced STR will be the only attack modifier for tanks again?
Yoshi said that STR will contribute to tank damage, and it already does. Why does everyone think they'll change the equality of the weights between VIT and STR?
Starting to think I missed something.

>Starting to think I missed something.
You did

Joint and heart problems

NIN

Are they just fighting normal ass 50 Titan, or could this be a new Super Savage fight?

youtube.com/watch?v=UI06jFY6CLc

I'm quite new to AST

Is this any good?

She's pretty cute

It will be STR pots again.

They show their lvl multiple times.
It is EX though based on attacks

I know they're only level 50, but they never said Super Savage will be level 70 content, just reused old bosses on steroids

Save Celestial Opposition for use with Lumi Aether or with an extended balance (or both). Using it for a stun is a big waste.

It may not matter soon, but the graph is pretty mediocre
If you follow it you'll do alright thought, unless you plan on raiding savage

>Check where I left off my MSQ progress
>Have to complete 60+ quests to finish the HW line
>Mfw I just want to skip past the shitty dungeons/trials and call it a day because pubs are retarded as fuck.

I don't know what to do at this point man.

You could drop $25 on the story skip potion thats releasing in a few days, goyim :o)

not only is vit no longer affecting tank damage, they are making it so accessories are job locked

Im going to be a 90+% RDM, this is my goal, and within my abilities

Ill return and let you guys know when ive done it

will we get any info at e3?

I won't aoe if I get a healer that refuses to dps. As a summoner, I refused to do my big dick aoe dps if the tank did baby pulls.

there's a live letter at e3 tomorrow

Don't expect any. It's going to be a Q&A session.

Oh damn i totally forgot that Celestial Opposition was a time extender - is it worth using to buff a single enhanced/extended balance to go even longer, or should it pretty much be held for when you use an Extended Balance?

Is there an upper limit to a cards time btw? Like if you give somebody extended balance, Celestial Opposition it and Time Dillation it - is there an upper limit?
What's wrong with the graph(?) I'd like to fix it. Obviously SB is going to change things but not a massive amount i feel - replace the dead draw bit with Minor Arcana - put Minor Arcana Lord/Lady into the DPS/Single Target Heal section and put Earthly Star into the AOE healing bit before Aspected Helios 1

Not in my opinion. It's not a big deal since the expansion is so soon, but the card portion isn't really correct and I would quibble with some other parts of it.

Are you still leveling? If so, just keep chugging along. If you're 60 and looking to take this into real content I will attempt to dispense some better advice

you guys said this yesterday and the day before too

It's tuesday.

Do tell. i want it to be right.

What's wrong with the card portion, it seems right in my head.

If you mean 'oh but sometimes people need Spire/Ewer' then that was mentioned - but as general practice, is it not best to fish for Balance/Arrow?

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/9cec38ba82bd099e4a0be15eb90f79dafcdd9391

it's for real this time

They're not going to risk taking questions from the audience, are they?

How long until all the bandwagoners get off these new classes so i can play them without the stigma?

for 4 mans its fine to use it on 1 effect. in 8 mans you want to extend those balances as much as possible. Since CO and Lumi Aether share a cooldown it's handy to blow them both at once for maximum uptime on Lumi Aether.

>you have never had this memory with XIV

STOP!!!! These threads belong on /vg/

Where are my monk bros who are jumping ship to samurai?

SE has made it perfectly clear it doesn't give a shit about monks.

STOP!!!! You belong in some other thread

Why would a healer say that? Unless of course you're crying about them not healing the way you want them to.

You've got plenty of threads for the online only, MP based, Early Access BGaE2 with no Jade.

RDM should drop off fast. SAM will probably have to be nerfed (assuming tooltips are consistent) before people leave it.

i kinda had it with twintania where i got absolutely carried because i had never played a proper mmo before

>mfw a elezen player looks down at me

If they're anything like my static's monk
>angry that monk is getting raid utility to actually be useful
>angry that their damage is slightly nerfed because of this
>only played monk for muh BIG NUMBERS BIG DPS

They were ACTUALLY MAD that monk was getting some support skills

>joints
could be solved with weight bearing braces for her joints?
>heart
plenty of cardio?

Alright leaker-chan, this is your last chance to leak everything before preliminary patchnotes come out tomorrow.

Just do it, I know you're itching to.

That's how I felt after fighting titan HM for months to get my relic during 2.0

>looks at the catalog
>decides that this thread in particular is the problem right now
i know this is a meme but cmon now buddy

Ok i fixed that part - what is it that everyone is saying is wrong with the Cards section so i can fix that too.

I'm going to remember to start using Celestial Opposition after AOE Cards and Aspected Helios' now, that's a really useful tip

actual literal leakfag here

SAM just got cancelled

>mfw potato player looks up at me

I love brotherhood, but I wished the 5 percent boost affected the monk who used it as well.

Most of the skills monks get in Stormblood are dog shit. No one cares that we get a support skill. We love it. But fuck they nerfed us and didn't give anything to compensate our own damage.

Brotherhood is fucking RNG for the monk who used it.

>RDM should drop off fast.

Thank god, i just want to channel my inner hon hon baguette

I'm still going to play it day one regardless

>mfw anyone looks at me or emotes

>still thinking mnk had big dick dps
Look at that max number, it's the lowest dps of them all

Just did Garuda extreme, was pretty good.

/hknight

I never said it was

I said that's what they played it for

I don't understand why every PC player in a Japanese FFXIV commercial has to be using controller.

controllers are max comfy.

Post your wojaks. Requesting cucked smn

You've got 3 PS4 players playing on beds and couches and shit already, what's wrong with one guy on kb/m

Is there a quick and easy upgrade for my i235 weapon? I'd like to avoid holing up in potd for a kinna if possible, augmented hailstorm isn't a big enough jump, stormblood will launch before I even get the materials for a shire weapon, etc etc.

>i deliberately entered a thread full of things i dont like and now i am mad how could this be happening to me

>doing final quest for 3.0 beastman quest for the dance
>guy is literally called drusus mal soranus
>soranus

intentional right?

Your best bet is getting someone to make you an i250 weapon. If you just want ilevel an NQ will be fine.

Sophia EX

Just wait until stormblood or find a party willing to take you with to Sophia/Zurvan EX

So how bad will DRK be in SB?

What's wrong with the card bit?

>mfw a maleroe looks at me or emotes

It'll be good

All the tank classes will be good

There's only fuckin 3 of them

They want normal people to play, not neets

It'll be fine

It is best to fish for Balance, period. Arrow is sorta trashy. It's not bad, but it's not worth holding, ever.

In a situation where you have no RR effect and nothing held, a clean draw if you will, if you do not pull a Balance you Redraw. If you get a Bole or Arrow on redraw and there is an obvious, immediate need for them, use them. You can occasionally use a Ewer or Spire on redraw but it's pretty rare and situational. Some people will hold a Bole if they KNOW big damage is coming out before Draw comes off CD again. I don't know if that's optimal mathematically speaking but it can make healing easier. Personally, I never RR a spire or ewer unless I have a Balance held already, or if it's some really odd situation and I'm holding a Bole-- one example was during early A12S progression with the Almost Holy-casting adds. 99% of the time I don't RR those cards unless I already have a balance. The reason is that you have an extremely high chance of drawing a spire or ewer (2 attempts to draw 2/6 cards) versus drawing a balance when you've already got an expanded up. And then if you pull an Arrow or a Bole and want to use it you have to click off Expanded, and then draw a new ewer or spire to RR again after you eventually draw another Balance. In a raid you're not going to use extended or enhanced too often, sometimes circumstances allow for it, but your absolute main priority is expanded balance.

LA should be used on CD and linked with CO where you can. It's not a situational skill, you need to use it constantly. I can cap out on AST with 930 piety if I'm not diligent about using LA and it's a messy run.

Disable is gone after the expansion so I won't comment on it. Synastry will be more situational in SB but it's a bread and butter skill now, you should use it a lot. Same with time dilation, that's not something you sit on until you get a balance. Extend your HoTs or single target cards with it all the time, it's got a short-ish CD.

Cot'd

Just buy a grey one from the first vendor you reach in SB.

probably still comfortably parked in the mt slot

I'm looking forward to the day a DPS complains I didn't pull them from an AoE with Rescue

Gonna have ball with that one

Aether + Celestial always. Rest is bonus:

Cards as a given.
Either Aspected Benefic because you can.
Collective even as just a tank heal upkeep.
Lightspeed for Gravity spam in shitter aoe groups.

Keep Spread as long as possible helps you trash less cards. If you draw Arrow/Balance just use it with RR instead of the Spread one. If you don't draw those use Spread and RR the new card.

I'm going to be doing it anyways to trigger my 10% damage reduction and blow tornado kick

A surprising amount of shitter healers are now refusing to DPS with that "justification"

How comes everytime I get Final Steps of Faith in Trial Roulette, there's always that one DPS player that stands in the AoEs?

You can spam Alexander for gears but you are pretty much fucked for tomes.

Don't worry about it anyways, it will be more than good enough for starting SB. In HW the highest tier of level 50 tome weapons were so overkill they were good enough for the mid 50s. (I got so fucking tired of looking at that Ironworks sword and shield)

But normal people have computers with keyboards and mice and not controllers.

>wear big comfy wizard robes
>mfw potatoes hide underneath them

All tomes will probably be turned to poetics so he might have enough